Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Fodder for dogs

Fodder for dogs

Posts 81 to 100 of 196

Hello! Have us any the trouble-the trouble (
Alerce shingles as has arrived home, i.e. with 2.5 month, on propake. Like so all norms was.
And in the last time we steadily so, 3-4 times in week we rip feeds, under evening or at night. I.e. far not vast fodder allow. That would this could be?
Run for the exits to the vet, have advised buy fodder minute with buckets, so then we store in box on 20 kg, and veterinarian said, that fodder so course of, and can from-for this problems, and rasfasovyvat fodder on week and to store in refrigerator, here is how something so. About’s organs is about
We here is think change can fodder.
If nothing not will help, then let us a medical check-up with myselfjust a it and market.
Well-being have Kedry norms, only gamay with it) more it nothing not need to, but as something all same the problem with nutrition have us is obvious. :(

Podskajite, please, another subtlety: Us now turn fodder, consider a little bit of a propaka as was and some new, can flatazor or akanu, but as to lend? - need to first mix with old? Or alternate between the old-a new? And how long to transfer on a new fodder? Such kedru three times in day, us 8 months.
And steelmakers question: But as translate dog on 2 Hull nutrition? By age us already it is time? And as to transfer, then nutrition, that in lunch, to reduce once, increasing morning and evening?

Jivago wrote:

and in the last time we steadily so, 3-4 times in week we rip feeds, under evening or at night

I really paranoid of course. And veterinarian examined its as any? Ultrasound, blood?

To Stimul-Cash, not selected carefully immediately've given.

I it comes not has become to experiment with branch not. The fractal accurately reason.
Rica's only got when this happens token immediately we are going to a doctor, is regularly anus on analysis and on place it and blood Chem-7.

Last edited by Alisa (Aug 2 2012 13:34:01)

Jivago

Have us on propake exactly a similar history struck. Niki his eaten-eaten months to 6-7, and then the start of the to tear each. We were taken its in a clinic, have made it, set us gastritis and enterocolitis. Us turned fully on soft nutrition: They its stuffing with meat with its rice like roadkill. or grechkoj, canned goods Royal kanin, and then Happy dog, then on advice protected and Viki have gone on curative Hill '’ s dry. Two months almost on offense were, now Ugh-Ugh on test increasingly normal. Now eat Akanu. Niki likes. But on dvukhrazovoe nutrition us Nelli suggested a had turned. Simply have become day once dokarmlivat in half on the morning and on the evening, and a day to already nothing not provided.
Get well soon!

Jivago
I believe, that increasingly same makes sense to move on the other fodder. In 8 months can already be feed 2 times in day, simply by dividing daily bounced back on 2. To transfer on a new fodder better gradually, by blending the old and a new, each time uvelichvaya his-in a new feed. Can be this do in during 3-4 days.

Anastasia wrote:

Now eat Akanu. Niki likes.

Here is and we decided try to move on Akanu. Need to same fulfill nakazy Jochen was Eberhardt cartel, recruit mass of. :) ))
For starters chose Duck with pear. There not such high content protein, as in other akanovskikh kormakh. T. E. Protein is of course want increase, but want do this gradually, to not was reaction liver. On taste insurance — fodder Sean likes. I him mix with old (gradually redeem), so he trolling for pieces of a new, and the old Reserve to leave :)))

nelin wrote:

In 8 months can already be feed 2 times in day

A I and'm, that this Ram became virtually there are two times http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gifSam regulates http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gifBut why something on the morning almost not eats, only closer to afternoon. And on the evening well sleeps. As me to do with enjoying your morning-feeding? Shifting on lunch? Strolls three times and after walk he eats. Flatozor him on-my are tired of. And to change fear. Advise http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif

And Norman ready there is a host day not stop crapping, such a sense of, that dog lives near its bowls yes have fridge door, but on 2-'s Hull feeding looks at all as on attempt to starve his hunger, with eats anything-- even animals from bananas here and jablecnou cores very (this not specifically so such, simply child for a immediately not eliminates the authentication). After food all is coming to its always even 4000m2 as well as vylizannoy bowl and sad

Peace
On my view Ram simply's cranky. Without needs fodder to change not advise. And how many you him give the for 1kormlenie? Can be „Briedisi sue on half a dropper? Should wake up and morning appetite and Flatozor again please) sometimes they allow itself get you that gig, again same test you on solidity, dogs they very Smart, this as children. Know, when children are beginning squeeze the from parents indulgence. Here is and they roughly so same. But as same we same is experiencing, that poorly resident business poochie, on you a doodle, not like it or this eat, eat here is this. Another matter when on somehow reasons fodder not suited, then need to something to change. And simply bored not can fodder, our here is already 6 years his eat and always with gusto.

Alla
And have us perpetrator, who apple core supposed to be threw away) truth they such fatty them (. But this same so nice eat apple half!

Stuck turn it down helpings. Otmeryayu fodder a long- overdue drink from Flatozora (200-250 g of.) Birdseed a good, on Remke in sight. I simply been mulling, can are tired of. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif

Viki & K wrote:

But this same so nice eat apple half!

And our at all stopped there is fruits. In childhood ate all - apples, pears, tangerines, bananas. Directly he would solicit. Then became there is only very exotic fruits - pineapple, for example. ???? pineapple was samovyraschennyy and on taste insurance — very was very different from pokupnykh.
And now have us motto: Best fruits - this sausage! Remain themselves your zelenukhu! And in garden summer utterly stand past berries and apples anodyne.
Another matter Wheatena and yoghurts - this in any time, and in any quantities!

We cottage cheese with kefir eat times in week on gender-kilo cottage cheese and liter kefira- eats gladly, but if give still dis- will nose fan, just, hostess-puree let!! And about Madre. I have before was kennel, so on balconies and terraces all the pickles were them nadkusany. And strawberry crop we all years and not saw: Gray found khomyakal all, that is growing, even to Chinese wary frequent coordination between-frequent coordination between tried to get close http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

Have us parent nyufa, too, was in garden on be self-supporting :)) Came by in Greenhouse, disrupted cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers. Then went back, away striker, because Four Uns head on simply could not. http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gifA she has was espoused excellent view of, that it obedala from below entire, how many could of reach. And perishing a carrot, greens - here at all without restrictions - swept up their and ate a bunch of with large gusto!
And Shonku in garden alone running errands interested :) Illy simply lying around until I serve.

Hello! Wanted would to know - us now almost year and 5 months. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif-cream proplanom for puppies. When need move on fodder for adults dogs?

Yanya
On fodder for adults dogs can be to move with year

nelin wrote:

on fodder for adults dogs can be to move with year

nelin
Thank you - means let us wanting move, and the we were cooped up in difficulty whelping http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gif

'll ask in this topic, if can be.
Puppy 3.5 month, eats Flatazor prestige is. Week ago after another weighting dogs has increased him chow - weighs 9 with plus kg, on norms, the specified on bag on our age on 10 kg been paved 370 gr feed, I give 320 gr in 4 reception. Organisms eliminate solid or semisolid became, as Weevil http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gifUntil this 4-5 times walking, now and 7 can, with not on slightly-slightly. That this means, fodder not suited? Need to seek replacement or can be reduce you containing a bit? Other reservations there is no - bishop says to active, wool glitters, not climbs, wits clean, not reeks, not Day, chair formed, without slime and any such a. Reeks, truth, decently.
Still nowhere not has found modicum approximate norms weight-growth for schenka, earn, not too whether we skinny http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif

Dreamer wrote:

Schenku 3.5 month,

Dreamer wrote:

weighs 9 with plus kg

An excellent weight! A boy will not a minor)

Dreamer wrote:

Poop became, as Weevil

Increasingly correctly-increased chow-widened span of the poop)
If chair decorated, Puppy active, increasingly well and vast

Dreamer wrote:

bishop says to active, wool glitters, not climbs, wits clean, not reeks, not Day, chair formed, without slime and any such a

, then nothing to change not need to!
Flatazor very a good fodder (truth dorogovatyy). On my practice with this feeds problems never was.

Oops, as well! Especially given, that a hard-on still a host package sealed 12 kg)) I simply read too many pro neusvaivaemost (seems so?) feed, is starting to panic.
Thank you still and for rapid the answer!

Share, and anyone was feeding their dry feeds Dr Alders? Or, can, reviews heard? We bought canned this firms for evening feed, like relished, and here is drying not tried, but think try. Now eat Pro plan, like suits, but, can, Dr bereiken better?

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Fodder for dogs