Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Fodder for dogs

Fodder for dogs

Posts 101 to 120 of 196

http://bfdogs.ru/category/wolfsblut/ We eat here is this drying with the mid-December, Beam received 1 kg, Dyusha 400 grams have thrown off. There there is different options, analysis on educational I she passed her and the and Different, all well.
Canned my eat rooms gastronome middle or Pt line, there that written on bank account, then and there is, i.e. if this chzyk, then this pieces of language, if hen's hearts, they entirely, in sight, that in bank, no supplements.

Last edited by Alla (Jan 25 2013 13:02:29)

And who in rate, can be whether feed dog only canned goods?
Or this all-??? addition to asking a basic the stern (drying, kasham and camping on D. Not goes have us drying. Indeed do enters well, and goes not och. http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gif

Not know, as something not've tried.
And that with way out drying?

Me seems low--as canned goods feeds cannot be. Need to pays to take pick a drying, revere that in the composition of the, can it some one element of from the composition nepodkhodit. Try bezzernovuyu drying, for example.

Viki & K wrote:

A that with way out drying?

Yes there is no, this I has translated wrong. With way out all in order.
Have us simply was another "tic" with dostavaniem wearable from stomach.
And after this sit on canned goods contaminated and me seems she better on them feels.
I figured with my daddy issues, on value of medium-size canned have yielded so same as and drying. Here is and Hey, here’s thought, that can canned better than drying.

Alisa
And what drying now toxicity?

Alisa wrote:

A who in rate, can be whether feed dog only canned goods?

Think, that increasingly ??? there is no. Energy value much below, than have drying
And at all, dogs, countries sitting only on naturalke often look much worse, than those which eat drying

Drying now eukanuba rates - simple or Adriatic a €“alternate our.
Until this was royale kanin - the same bullshit.

Canned royale kanin Adriatic a €“intestinal.

Alisa
Me seems, need to try change fodder. For example, on Flatazor. Or here is Alla some fodder have unearthed the (not remember name), but precisely on offense Bilbo began recruit weight

nelin
Yes weight she is gathering normally. And eats any fodder. And looks normal, ah camping on E. Not zamuchenaya, brilliant dog.
But she has slightly'm really annoyed the mucosa stomach - expression of Rabeloc. I from-for this in storoun canned food thought.
The next stuck Flatazor.

And in what age need to on thrice nutrition move?

Masha wrote:

A in what age need to on thrice nutrition move?

We have gone somewhere in 6 months, and on two Hull somewhere in year, on dog are looking)

Masha wrote:

A in what age need to on thrice nutrition move?

Can already be move) A in 6 mo on 2-'s Hull

Thank you!

And there is have someone experience feed bushikov Royal Kaninom, livestock (a series of cell phone guy). I not plan move with Flatazora (us and on it is famously), but me here posovetovaliya Royal Canin this series of. Simply interesn experience.

And on vitamins. We now continue use V25. Me here have proposed change his on Kanivitu, camping on K. More improved composition. There is experience? That you say?

Royal kanin produce in Russia, this not there is well. And that concerns "veterinary" series, their should use in case health problems, not for healthy sobashek! Here is! Tanya, Petrushe he not need! Know, that were cases methyl schenyachkoy, in any the parties was disrupted by technology.

Last edited by Alla (Feb 3 2013 22:50:55)

Al, you pro schenyachku Kaninovskuyu or Flatazorovskuyu?

I, Tanya, pro kaninovskuyu. Flatozor we ate long, no problems on it not was, another matter, that, a spoiled child and's cranky, him diversity give. Not Porty Petrushu, and the then'll do anything to push regulation.

Yes I and not drove forward move (I OK immediately wrote. Simply seems interested anamnesis.

We were 3 month on medical A Royale (???? aiceee from Finland).
Can say, that on my view use his need to ONLY on’s depositions before. He curative, and across semblance in please his livestock insurance — Bud something caregiver dog not reaches. As only with him all off the hook and wool better and rebry not are sticking out and from Pernod not reeks. Quite.
Now we on here is such a
http://www.gonatural.ru/for-dogs/go/fit … adult.html
Bezzernovoy. Us curious to li http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/greeting.gif

I been mulling, I have the most thin ” entlebukher)
laki
Except worms, check the simplest, office blood (a clinic and Chem-7), check ferments, overall analysis feces -pokazhet it feed.
If all in order, means need to more feed. She you have well eats?
From cannot digest witness feed class kholistik, choose (if the liver in porchyadke) fodder with large bones of proteins and fat (usually this the first sink in the composition of the feed).
I'm feeding now Goo schenyachkoy, despite the that dog 2 year, but he excessively igruch and is active, and there is not likes - not until the difference him.
And a half month they here is these feeds http://bfdogs.ru/category/wolfsblut/.
Under a change of feed through 2-3 weeks recommend surrender overall analysis feces and inspect educational feed.
Ah and there is supplements in the form of vitamins, I would recommended http://www.canina.ru/index.php?option=c … temid=114.

But still times and constructive your vnimanei, that dog need to test, try to feed can be only absolutely healthy dog, so as if there is departures, then even more of number of feed, additives, you only even more strongly'll ruin your health. Ah and still contact to her breeder, so as matters, as have evolved parents everything dogs. For example, our popes Jazz was in and a half-two years was very thin.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Fodder for dogs