Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Fodder for dogs

Fodder for dogs

Posts 121 to 140 of 196

laki
Not open America’s,, too, post to her breeder, so as often precisely he knows more all about your dog.
I think, that precisely recommendations noted will realistically useful, and we can only its experience to tell, suggest and tydy.

laki wrote:

Since the breeder spoke)
Me interestingly whatever branch participants Forum fed their bushikov?

This the other question. We on Flatozore elit Co. 25 / 16, know, that many on Khillse. Every pick, that suited.

laki wrote:

Since the breeder spoke)
Me interestingly whatever branch participants Forum fed their bushikov?

'm scared of, that "others ’" feed you little will help, so as 99,9% bushikov - open on the principle of - importantly not strongly weight to garner. Entlebukherov thin people, too I not 133333334, except his, and here is now your dogs.
First office tests, otherwise, on even relatively "whatever fat" and vysokoproteinovom stern, can be plant liver down here and podzheluduochnuyu, can emerge allergy.
For uveleicheniya weight elit Co. Accurately not suited - this qualitative fodder, for dogs with normal and good konditsiey, not for set of weight.

We such as a heterosexual. Norman eats all that not prikolochenno, and that prikolochenno- 's gonna take off and eat. Me a naturist (30% meat, 30% groats, 30% l roughly) as something more likes, yes and Nora sometimes are giving drying, but eats so itself. Type, khozyayka- me would beef or mean rice gruel or soup in Val Soleil pour, and their maslo palleggi itself. Can their nagging from nothing to acquire to do. With weight have us all'oc (on my view), ah yes who will have plenty a bit need to, that would slightly skhudnut (32kg). But I think this not from feed. And from faint mobility (very chilly now gulyat prolonged)

So as Nora have prescribed schadyaschee feeding (no broken bones, all in the form of mean rice gruel) bought the little dog canned "Berkley." Might inhibit their with as a heterosexual already 4 day's been Norman likes, eating down for both cheeks, with stomach all in order. But so as we such Dog only as a heterosexual, can who anything will recommend about canned food? We in this fact nothing not understand, know only that in childhood him added "others. Alders "- came. Are unaware constantly, until through week not understood. That from feed, and on this all our experiments had run out of http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif. Now, if quite pripiraet- opening the corned beef beef or koninu- beefsteak the little dog, fat's way Iow us http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Alla
And can him meat in the form of farshika to lend? Telyatinku, for example, she same's diet, right.

Somewhere once smiled. That beaten dog to lend not cover MLB Major League Baseball he not shaped. At all I him beefsteak now, I'm cutting minute browned, just in case (suddenly far going to travel) like would know pro canned (yes and strategic stockpile of homes not would prevent)

And how many we must to lend Flatozora prestige is, if us 6.5 months and weigh we 13 kg? On package one thing written, in Internet another. We give 300 grams (on 100 g for feeding), this little? And us can be already on 2-'s Hull feeding move? And with 7 months on Flatozor Best junior can be move or sooner?
And we not little weigh in its age? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif

Last edited by Masha (May 7 2013 12:06:18)

Masha,
Us 7.5 and we eat 380 gr - as on package written, took counsel with Nelli and decided to remain on Flatazor prestige is until year. Such until 3 times, been mulling still couple of months accurately feed in such a regime, we on thrice have gone only in 6 months. But as on fact need to, too, 'll listen to http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/mail1.gif
Weighs our cabana boy in 18 kg with wheelbarrows, with a thick quite not looks, but he same muschschina http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif, so that not it is emblematic you will, perhaps.

Masha
Focuses on recommendations, these on packaging with feeds.
In 6 months can already be to move on 2kh Hull nutrition
Difficult to assess weight not seeing schenka) but in April in an exhibition she ???? is famously!

Dreamer
On schenyachem stern can be to remain until year. Flatazor junior more counts on large breed.

Tell please, when need to transfer schenka on two Hull nutrition)

Sveto4ka wrote:

statement please, when need to transfer schenka on two squares a day)

Somewhere with 6 months can be to transfer.

+1

nelin
Seems in this topic you wrote that the best a means for cleansing teeth for dogs, this chili beef mosol.
Bought in meat room.
Podskajite that with him further to do! On it the pieces meat and want, cut or so give?
Need to whether his boil? Or You can to lend crude, but after all is unknown healthy whether was pet, we the eat-worked meat.
From bones oozing out slightly blood, that with this to do?

ncux199rus
Nothing with him to do not need to. If perishing strongly are afraid, both), and at all crude give.
Boiled bones verydetrimental!
Well, that on it prevents shmavouries hang out, bare bone not interestingly.

Viki & K wrote:

ncux199rus
Nothing with him to do not need to. If perishing strongly are afraid, both), and at all crude give.
Boiled bones very detrimental!
Well, that on it prevents shmavouries hang out, bare bone not interestingly.

If povarili minutes 15 strongly frightening?

ncux199rus
Chili beef mosol need to lend crude
I would, perhaps, this threw away and has bought a new :)

Boiled bones often become cause of of sharp impassability of sufferers! This the real the threat for dogs.
Never let us dog boiled bones - only raw

Than chili beef mosol different from swine?
Have us 1 dogtooth only began grow and in sight that goes in nedokus. Instructor says need to to lend big bones with tendons, to she their for the council scraping up and perhaps itself itself vpravit dogtooth. That can be still it to lend?

ncux199rus wrote:

The chili beef mosol different from swine?

There can be the remnants of meat, pork, and she not tone useful from-for its repackaging dog

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Fodder for dogs