Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Fodder for dogs

Fodder for dogs

Posts 141 to 160 of 196

Me seems chili beef mosol enormous This is same the joint, if I correctly understand And Puppy will Caribbean on apartment, Rusina for a this kostyaru? And she rancid, quickly? Or on night its need to clean up in refrigerator? Pardon for such questions, but they emerged http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif

Lota
I would not advised to lend mosol puppy with welcomed the teeth. Only after their full change of. We seek to lend only mosly, so as other parts of pits of can be acute and dog can to swallow’s rump. And with bones they usually not antics across apartment) they lie on its place and primary its gruzut) if bone not sedaetsya fully, then better its dismiss on next day. Otherwise will emerge smells

nelin
I been mulling, that need to to lend an eye mosol as times when her teeth change and are itching have said: So let us wait change of

nelin wrote:

if bone not sedaetsya fully

of filth that. E. Obgladyvaetsya until luster and ones get eaten the remnants of meat and lived? Its need to lend on an hour nagging, or can be to leave on the whole day, to used to bite my when wants, and on the evening dismiss?

And where buy this mosol? On market?

Masha wrote:

A where buy this mosol? On market?

In no clothing left where sell sophisticated cut meat or on market. I’the first time for 70 rubles then on 35 odavali.

Lota
Mosol can be ostavitna the entire day. On footprint day dismiss

Masha
Buy can be in any meat room, on market and vast

nelin
Thank you!

Respected elders Forum, help deal! Very closely've given this subject, but not has found precise answer on question "as to store dry fodder." Have us "Hills Bunker" big 18-kg bag. Dominique still only 3 month will, so that there is we his let us long. Bag is worth on kukhte, there warmly. Zastegivayu tightly, but all same a member, he accurately not it's just gonna spoil? But in refrigerator he accurately not kirsch. Plastic a box, which here counseled, would protect from problems? Can better on balcony? But winter can warm! As BE? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gif

Last edited by Маус-Маус (Dec 9 2013 22:28:09)

Mouse ,-Mouse,
Store in box on kitchen.

Mouse ,-Mouse,
Have us plastic a box on 20 kg, very convenient.
E?u?ea is closed tightly, so from container not reeks feeds and deposited he long.
Place for him when only in living room.
Bought in advance, before arriving of Hagrid's home, and fodder covered 20 kg.
Buy here is in this internet no clothing left http://www.4showdog.com/product/curver-pet-life-box-20l/
I advise.

Thanks to, today d turn a box http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/110.gif

laki wrote:

Entlebukher- "the milk" dog?

Have us Petke 1.9 years. Perhaps, can be adult find. For cottage cheese with kefir (non-fat, are giving on the morning in the first feeding) - homeland maker,) and condensed milk with simply shouldn’t compare, too, likes very (but who OK will give? :D )
If try to to be feeding to it with morning that-thread drugoe- the not will there is, ah if only not choked give)

laki wrote:

Entlebukher- "the milk" dog?
From whom dog gladly sipping milk? Kefir?

We gladly buy VSE dairy products. Importantly, know measure. From milk, to example, can slabit.

laki wrote:

Wu who gets the dog gladly sipping milk? Kefir?

Us 2.5 year. Milk not know, not are giving. And here is kefir, cottage cheese, syyyrrr. Mm-hmm. Homeland maker, unambiguously!
We, too, are giving until 2% repackaging.

Татьяна wrote:

From milk, to example, can slabit.

Have us protecting here cough starters, gave it milk - its through 5 minutes threw up them. More not - Experimented.
Although drink I have from mugs milk with oils slightly-slightly - this - Always. - Good with steeply, and nothing not is done a digestion :D

We give "any" the opportunity to. Because on separating-lotions and in as a and soup, and delicious treats for everyone, and some compote) Cheese not is considered-this only as shower, when large reward)

Last edited by laki (Dec 23 2013 14:23:56)

stasyun wrote:

drink I have from mugs milk with oils slightly-slightly - this - Always. - Good with steeply, and nothing not is done a digestion

And from a master’s mugs, dishes, phytosterols, saucers (right emphasize) - Always. - Good tastier and useful :-D

Daniel wrote:

A from a master’s mugs, dishes, phytosterols, saucers (right emphasize) - Always. - Good tastier and useful

Ah and still, what styreno (ev-ev if this kilo of chocolates) - at all even and not harmful, and only usefulness brings :D (if made. This I not pro its, but smiled not times pro such)

stasyun wrote:

(ev-ev if this kilo of chocolates)

Nafka have us once on dacha, ???? No, on the table and'm full Pennock from jams, there was and captured and "brutally" punished in http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/136.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Fodder for dogs