Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Fodder for dogs

Fodder for dogs

Posts 161 to 180 of 196

Girls, from whom on naturalke doggy, and you, a little dog so as [nutritious? Or have gone with crack on blase through what the time?

Elba, initially fed so and those, than was feeding religious rituals. In further can be to move on the option, which you want, but very gradually. Even for adults dogs under transition with feed on the other fodder recommend to do gradually

Elba wrote:

girls, from whom on naturalke doggy, and you helpfulness so as [nutritious? Or have gone with crack on blase through what the time?

When beret puny a puppy the first time have him stress - there is no mothers and brothers / you sisters though, so feed need to first only so as fed breeder, and then already promoted on one product on a bit. Ah and then toxicity as want, naturally not fatty. I give to the dogs all, in reasonable range, for example, sausages and sausage not give, but as the in an exhibition drivers nutritious his loud as, nothing with him not was. And here is in Germany after ice cream, beer and shrimp, Beam Group has kept) although homes this all he has tried, but this not "food", which he eats, and a treat)

Alla wrote:

A here is in Germany after ice cream, beer and shrimp, Beam Group has kept)

:D ah if eat this all time ,-human, too, bit out of the way)

stasyun wrote:

Alla wrote (and):

And here is in Germany after ice cream, beer and shrimp, Beam Group has kept)

:D ah if eat this all time ,-human, too, bit out of the way)

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/drinks.gifhttp://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gifprojected to the recognized as dogs licks ice cream. Mixing alcohol my guy a beer and a shrimp :))) well lives!

stasyun wrote:

ah if eat this all time ,-human, too, bit out of the way)

And not pretend) us was 4 rights)

Elba wrote:

projected to the recognized as dogs licks ice cream. Mixing alcohol my guy a beer and a shrimp :))) well lives!

Almost so and was) and still in of England Beam from frothiness have Guinnesses as well simply was dying, were moaning and he would solicit, very he liked)

Hello. We’yesterday its, a little dog on medical indices Necessarily whether to change fodder on a special for steril dogs? In lineup cannot digest, which are giving, such a there is no Birdseed "go" Buyin 'Diet, with lamb with vegetables and everyone this purpose establish enough? And need whether special supplements any for such dogs wear?

Last edited by Lota (Jun 24 2014 11:30:39)

Elba wrote:

girls, from whom on naturalke doggy, and you helpfulness so as [nutritious? Or have gone with crack on blase through what the time?

I have Dominique was on separating stern on recommendations noted. To 6 months all was well, but he then sharply stopped there is suschku, became an option to spit and VSE! Double surfaced problems (flowed eyes, for example). Tried to change fodder, effect not was. Have gone on a straight girl. Immediately! Until this he sometimes has tried cottage cheese and kefir. Now eat raw meat (or semi products) + pritushenye vegetables + rice / buckwheat + periodically cottage cheese / kefir. About more feed us consulted for Fincher, for that it huge THANK YOU! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif

Mouse ,-Mouse,
Is happy was help) http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gif

Lota wrote:

Hello. We’yesterday its helpfulness on medical indices Necessarily whether to change fodder on a special for steril dogs? In lineup cannot digest, which are giving, such a there is no Birdseed "go" Buyin 'Diet, with lamb with vegetables and everyone this purpose establish enough? And need whether special supplements any for such dogs wear?

Need to very monitor weight dogs, gives, Rowling Often sterilized tend to to set excess weight. If starts a lot of recovering to, then or minimize chow, or redeem your on a special fodder for sterilized or (if this not will find) on take for elderly. Name not worry about, there only fat smaller, and so this fully-fledged fodder. In lineup Now he accurately there is, is called Control weight, and them their steril. -suk Beate'm feeding. Have Go there is fodder for elderly.
Plyushu d these (bleep) clamps in September and, too, d follow weight, if that and its will translate, camping on K. Bushiki - explicit the gluttons
Even often the case rapid set of weight in the first six months-year, and then normalize.

Last edited by Яшма (Jun 25 2014 13:57:18)

Яshma
Thank you. Lisca all time looks hungry eyes and "he hoovers" gender And deny it in additional Яblochke very difficult, let alone, that will need reduce helpings let for weight change fodder on less bold, but to leave number of-this the exit!

Lota
Dog after sterilization also can start actively to molt, alas.
Normalize process have all on ways, can go quite long

Have ArdenGranzha there is fodder for declining and sustain weight, there quite little fat, I them Dyushu'm feeding, I allow slightly more, than on annualized rate and leave spoonful of butter (olive, pumpkin, Graetz cardiac, grapes pits of).

Hello expensive forumchane! I have such a the problem. On May dog after disease (March) very've lost weight, and then even times Roman Tyrtov in May. Before she weighed 20-21 kg, and now just 17. Raze not can gain weight. We on naturalke and eat times in day (increase-in feed we not can) very active (thank you, are having a swim, strolls with other dogs) and strolls in day on 4-5 hours. Podskajite as us gain weight under such a daily days and the frightening on it look all ribs of the recalculate can be not while under this dog and on bukha we quite not similar, and this very profoundly sad (
Roughly so we now spam
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/07fW6.jpg

Badriya, and why not is obtained feed although would two times-on the morning and on the evening? I understand-day you at work, but on the morning and on the evening you same homes. But on morning cooked can be with the evening.

Ah and in a whole-increase weight helpings. Let us more the items and with large protein food.

P. S. And if not secret, than symptoms Badriya? After all we OK not know, can it on diet need sit. And than you its toxicity-Podskajite, pzhsta

Deal in is, that me 15 years and I not’ve worked. After a day walk as only we drawn home I of walking for junior brother in garden, but as only we drawn I Masonic his sleep and so until six. After come parents and I of walking gulyat with Badriey. Not can we its feed 2 times because that day I cannot its remove, and feed the dog on the morning and torturing until the evening as something not very

She in March got over a case piroplazmozom, and in May she has was chronic cystitis. Such we its kashami with jerky and vegetables, and still couple of days ago I has bought it belkovo-mineral excess fare from an offal

Last edited by БадрИя (Jul 19 2014 18:45:33)

Dog on the morning need to feed drying from an "kholistik fodder" for juniors or for active dogs. Day some cereal with vegetables / cottage cheese with kefir and egg, on the evening flesh, plus add bag for firms Kanina (disambiguation) "velpenbray" - this not gruel in our understanding of, complex vitamins and proteins and amnokislot, add spoonful of olive butter force canteen daily, under this on walks need to with it walk on tight leash changing pace of.
P.s. If dog not feed and not. Zidler has to supply, it nor organisms eliminate solid or semisolid nor write not will quite.

After disease any living creature need feed often and by little If immediately many, then fodder not kicks in Only will much to root a room you well you can feed, a little dog three times in day A campaign in garden put food in a bowl of-this three minutes Recommendation on the stern you gave excellent

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Fodder for dogs