Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » Appenzeller Sennenhund - close cousin Entlebukhera

Appenzeller Sennenhund - close cousin Entlebukhera

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

In our country Appenzeller Sennenhunds - this increase breed. In Russia and on territory its own neighborhood on this moment their only about hundreds of.
In St. Petersburg only two representative this unique breed – Vice-Champion of World 2006, Rocheby Sennenhunds Russia Glen and Junior Champion of several countries Alisa Alpine.. the Family
Owner these remarkable dogs Popova Olga told us about peculiarities breed Appenzeller Sennenhunds.

Appenzeller dog alpine shepherds and family dog
Appenzeller since the earliest times is considered the farmer dog, so as he are also under auspices cattle and guards yard.
Today characteristics suitable Appenzeller is, above all, family dog. He needs in their hosts in order, which willingly Hypnotizes with him and has for him free time. Under such a respect, Appenzeller grows up smart, healthy, more clever than the other and perfectly themselves feels.

Appenzeller Sennenhunds – dog middle size with brief trekhtsvetnoy coat, has living, cheerful character and an exceptional mind, is capable on their own to make decisions and is famously to train.

Initial purpose breed – protection homes and pastures and customer support cattle. These workers quality perfectly persisted have modern dogs.
They perfectly suited to family and out-doors homes. This a handsome and cheerful, very is a clever each and credible guard does.

Energy Appentsellera will be inexhaustible. He can a host day play and ’, but always on guard. Protection homes, Alternatively and family for him sense life. His external kind of beautiful led sheltered dogs is specious – this a credible behaviour for and guard does.

Thanks to these breed insurance — Appenzeller Sennenhunds – an ideal June 1753) for suburban life, active vacation and any sport with dog. He always glad learn new tricks, glad to accompany owner in any Nalanda and always ready come on aid.

Appenzeller Sennenhunds actively is used in many countries world for rescue works. His acute nose and Magik help him seek people under 2 stories of rubble. His energy gives him opportunity without wowed help people under catastrophes and in extreme situations. His an exceptional mind quickly masters new quests. This breed is meant to for service man.

http://vkontakte.ru/club11204666

And there is among us owners and entlebukherov and apentsellerov? Interestingly was would to know how they differ in normal life, on character of course. Exhibition not figure, I have there dogs not such as homes.
I as something not faced with them on life.

I, too, little know pro appentsellerov. But was been shaken, when have knew that some my known in Europe there is appentseller, which has the official entrepreneurship dogs, which Hypnotizes with seriously ill children! The so-called "dogoterapiya." Represent, what must be stable psyche ideal have dogs?!

Interestingly! Berntsa illustrate in this role, and here is rest zennikov with hard. Too perishing're temperamental dogs. Although all individually.

Флэшка wrote:

Interesting! Berntsa illustrate in this role, and here is rest zennikov with hard. Too perishing're temperamental dogs. Although all individually.

And I here is Gross's quietly itself in this role illustrate!
Have us was gross from Nelli from "Kingdom most Dogs." More intelligent, tactful person and berezhnoy dogs relative to smallholder I not seen! Children on offense do just throw yet!
I, unfortunately, not am familiar personally nor with entlebushkami, nor with appentsellerami, yes and with bernami not often was in contact, but here is gross - this yes! This an ideal dog for family. http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/LoveSML_1/16.gif

And here is brown appentsellery

Zoom

Zoom

Alpenliebe wrote:

In our country Appenzeller Sennenhunds - this increase breed

Dobryi day, and we representatives this rare breed) Name's us Gordon Black as, vozrat 1 year and 7 · months.

Zoom

Last edited by Оксана (Dec 3 2010 08:43:59)

My proposal about the exhibition in strength! Judge Buder Khomasuridze.

Our celebration first Snow in Saturday)

Oksana, judging by photo, Gordon in delighted from Snow.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » Appenzeller Sennenhund - close cousin Entlebukhera