Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Individual owners - members NHL » Khasta- beautiful and zubasta!

Khasta- beautiful and zubasta!

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

katja wrote:

Wu us now comes the next phase evolution entlebushki - d nose develop

This very interestingly! But as precisely? There are any rates?

Katjacongratulations to! Good fellows!

nelin wrote:

Katja wrote (and):

Have us now comes the next phase evolution entlebushki - d nose develop

This very interestingly! But as precisely? There are any rates?

Rates certainly there is, but we will engage further with our kinologom, camping on K. The main her work the dog whisperer-instructor Federal Protective Service, she has two their workers dogs, office teaches. And, exactly, it opened me in haste, Germany the makings of a nyukhacha. The only, me same not need to to Hasta (measure) drugs, weapons, inside was looking. And now I think on that "plant nose", to and for health not harmful, and in life can be was use. Here is a pity that have us here not France, and not Italy. Have taught would truffles seek!
We until that on primitive put: The sample seats, the search for seats (in foliage now well execute orders). In Sw-ucts mesta- ceasing. Then instead defence wakes up aggressivity in sample you put any other thing, to dog from hundred smells elect "calculate" ensured. Hasta (measure) mismanaged and with sheaf of cigarettes, where tobacco strongly is pushing with bribery. Homes until with balls down here doing that, camping on K. This the favorite subject: Need putting on cabinets, in corners, under furniture. In the most diverse set and unexpected seats, to dog elect at different Heights use nose.

Viki & K wrote:

Katja congratulations! Good fellows!

Thank you!

katja
Interestingly! Can on the search human its?

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Individual owners - members NHL » Khasta- beautiful and zubasta!