Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Entlebucher? Entlebucher. Entlebucher! » Umenshitelnye and gentle names for pets

Umenshitelnye and gentle names for pets

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

your what was a boy, with what a ribbon on it?

Our was with blue ribbon) We its store)

Nelli, Masha huge thank you you for patience and understanding of)

Last edited by Финчер (Jul 30 2013 07:59:24)

Fincher
This which male 1?
And open an page, and then we here extremely fluid. Doing that)

Viki & K wrote:

This is which male 1?

Yes-yes, this he!

+1

Alisa, the Fox, Alisandra, Pisandra (when will pour for past the center) Alisa Petrovna, a tendency (canny), template: Pesa rolling stock (over both the’s two point, keyboard write not allows) Aliskin. Barbozavr (mixture of barbosa and a dinosaur, when run around on apartment with toy and regular)

Last edited by Lota (Aug 28 2013 12:10:06)

Anj (strictly, when Getting bullied), Angelina Jolie (when just twerk), Angelica Varum (when bark))

Shulakovna
Interesting Association with barking and Varum)

Lota
Like as sings) but have Varum of course significantly better is obtained)

Lota wrote:

Shulakovna
Interesting Association with barking and Varum)

I incidentally,, too, about this thought :)

In the daily iaeoiaa - Yula. Lovingly call Ulyasha, Ulyashik, Ulka, Ulyashkin)

Last edited by Masha (Sep 3 2013 14:08:49)

Hania, Khanyunya, when we actively're delivering aleyu for home the Porosyusha, on the morning Knopa, Shnopa. When's getting revenge on that his girlfriend Sona, then had, and most often Zainka, Hutch. Shall we. When strolls, and try can hang on the near the tree, to distract the branch, then Khandets-otorvets or Khandets-buccaneers.
When hurts anybody something, then Ass-Kisser, it starts to actively try to smooth its behavior and starts as cat canoodling, term is.

http://s43.radikal.ru/i101/1311/59/a93318dde9e8t.jpg
Such frame see every morning, when opening eyes, hence and matter Shnopa-Knopa.

And we, too, the new arivals http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif. – my miracle name is Badriya and A.K.A.S she has a fucking fortune: Badik, Carlescu-Badea, Taking a shit, Boggio, Badyasyavikusyanyo, Badrissiya, Pigazhok (when I tried to do cake increasingly time rotate have oven, here is and received such a nickname –),, Capa goes and Bakhcha (the so name is its my friends), Cat Girl (in park on das. Chessboard of quickly and is correct. Passes dM obstacles from-for what and has become a tiny baby kitten), Neversmile, Ibdi, Abdya, Omnomnom and much else.

Last edited by БадрИя (Jun 10 2014 13:58:23)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Entlebucher? Entlebucher. Entlebucher! » Umenshitelnye and gentle names for pets