Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Teeth

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Podskajite, please, as better sack “go (the plaque stumbling) with teeth?? It seems, all these pits of, bovine the root of the and camping on D. Not help. Tasty, of course, but for cleansing teeth good there is no. In vetklinike talked pro ultrasound, but can there is challenging that?? Say, any pasta and brushes there is dog.

NN
Simple, and is best bone times in week (a joint part of). Better nothing not case.

Bones best, and pasta I one times buy, before the show decided peel the teeth, laughter was, I, my brother and husband tried to peel the her teeth, we been cleaned up all, but only not her teeth)

NN
If the plaque stumbling very perishing strongly performed mzheno poproovat neatly to start scrubbing spatula from manikuyurnogo set of or special stomatological steel wool. And bones.

Thank you all for advice, - Swing wide on bones http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/NatureSML_1/47.gif, think, Toby object not will http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/yes.gif

Times theme without aid write here.
Puppy 2.5 month an eye toys only is beginning to, but quite strongly amuses dredge what either. In what age can be pull strongly and as now calculate effort also (dog slips legs on gender when tries to German supertank and pull stronger) to not harm prikusu?

ncux199rus wrote:

Because theme without aid write here.
Puppy 2.5 month an eye toys only is beginning to, but quite strongly amuses dredge what either. In what age can be pull strongly and as now calculate effort also (dog slips paws on gender when tries to German supertank and pull stronger) to not harm prikusu?

Question not a new, but and for us now the actual. Because theme there is, a new not'm starting it up. 'm many video, where puppies have breeders in our 2-'s monthly age actively's being restrung each have friend strings, toys and camping on D. Growl or roar, outside world in, give a diffing. I so understand in nature this normal phenomenon. And in apartment? Our Shayne clearly more interesting when there is resistance, pootbirat provide than simply kandidoz.I gynecologist prescribed. Again same physical burden, development, jaw and camping on D. Motivate please. And in advance thank you 0 Client =)

Last edited by Sad (Jul 1 2015 14:18:23)

Only writing observed that the first question on topic was from owner KGP pucksin 2013, and the next from us, owners KGP shainain 2015 http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif. Cycle alphabet names kennel - 2 year http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif

Respected experienced entlebukherovody! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/shout.gifPls not undependable from issue and to share its experience! Fate of our healthy bite - in your keyboard! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/mail1.gif

Sad, when puppies themselves between themselves peretyagushkami engage in-this normal, have them equal force, there is a certain balance. If you start in peretyagnushki play, then here clearly imbalance for you stronger. Generally something advice such, play have had one can be, but cautiously.

stasyun wrote:

Sad, when puppies themselves between themselves peretyagushkami engage in-this normal, have them equal force, there is a certain balance. If you start in peretyagnushki play, then here clearly imbalance for you stronger. Generally something advice such, play have had one can be, but cautiously.

Understood, thank you large that have. Themselves until roughly so and came - toy mostly simply held, to shaina itself decided with what force distill, and if and it, then only slightly, to she understood that plaything not a dead, and still is twitching =)) I see, I see that if I strongly give it a tug for toy, then Shanechka ufitilit somewhere under ceiling =))

'll ask here same, for, too, pro her teeth partly. Can be whether puppy dainties type Titbit, and if yes, then with no age and what? For example interested in tell Abe veal ". Can be whether under dairy familiar, or can debauch biting? And not harmful whether there is such pieces if Puppy on drying?

Sad
Can proponosit) and can and not) Yumbers the store-bought kind months with 5-6. But you can buy a Kobe beef heart of, cut his layers (only fat to remove), boil his minutes 15, then cut drain and in the oven minutes on 5-10, in dependence from thickness splint, and then in was very clean and in refrigerator, here is you and convenient yummy (useful) to innovate, with puppy for on long) Hands not getting muddy, in, too, time enough soft. All, too, most can be done with liver, but liver need to lend less.
Can be to lend an eye masol, but first better under supervision, hen's a neck - syrye- without animals, but need to teach an eye, for this I clutched little neck in drawn, and on slightly slightly represented a gnawing some. And. Can this not "scientifically", but I have dogs eat all) on the morning drying, day apple, plum, Bulgarian pepper, on odor apple is famously training, on the evening meat, pumpkin, kabachek (can be a carrot, but I not give, have my she not shaped), although puppy as times for teeth can be give whole and let he's sawin ', mixes I allow quite little - grechku, rice) Although successfully can give and borsht, so as can weld it without of salt and pepper - adding in plate, fish I allow. For the thin and noodles represented a, testicle raw two times in week, each dog, and puppy winter represented a still and yellowy-its waters red two times in week, cottage cheese, kefir, ryazhenku, and dill with parsley) Truth is often bran podsypayu. Easier to live, when dog can there is all)
Can say, that nesvorenie have Beam was, when his're all fed) dark beer in Germany with shrimps, but on a snack gave ice cream) but this already adult)

Last edited by Alla (Jul 3 2015 17:36:35)

Sad
If play and she pulling - credit to it. In principle, at all otnimashki quite not necessarily must come your "victory", I would even told contrary - let better wins puppy, but for you remains the right to end game. And at all with potigushkami, otnimashkami must be cautious about visions when goes change child ‘ s teeth.
And about dainties type Titbit I would not advised, girl still small, stomach susceptible exhorts any change in food, a large the likelihood, that can carry.

Alla wrote:

Yumbers the store-bought kind months with 5-6. But you can buy a Kobe beef heart of, cut his layers (only fat to remove), boil his minutes 15, then cut drain and in the oven minutes on 5-10, in dependence from thickness splint, and then in was very clean and in refrigerator, here is you and convenient yummy (useful) to innovate, with puppy for on long) Hands not getting muddy, in, too, time enough soft. All, too, most can be done with liver, but liver need to lend less.

Agree on all 100%, only not constrain. All should be in reasonable range.
Outsource Shayne from me Hi and kiss its in & Leach analyst Jennifer for me) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/kiss.gif

Day are a good.
Podskajite, please, that to do, if dairy a tooth not had a chance, and u fought his way up. This a downside were. Is obtained, that now they in two series of.
To flee in veterinarku ripping out dairy? He not tightly sits.

Last edited by Юлия К. (Oct 4 2015 14:20:54)

Юлия К. wrote:

Day are a good.
Podskajite, please, that to do, if dairy a tooth not had a chance, and u fought his way up. This a downside were. Is obtained, that now they in two series of.
To flee in veterinarku ripping out dairy? He not tightly sits.

Edited Yuliya K. (Today 14 :20: 54)

Remember the Pokrovsky Vorota? Cut to damn mothers - not before peritonitis) I was trying to delete.

Alla, thanks to, for advice. Ox perishing me these her teeth. Roiling strongly.
But I has dealt other way.
Gave it big guy, big bone. Here is during gryzanya a tooth and flew. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_claping.gif