Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Still times about nabolevshey topic - ticks

Still times about nabolevshey topic - ticks

Posts 1 to 20 of 182

Inform, please, as now such is the case with broken in the Moscow area?
Are going next week on week in house vacation, naturally, Toby work Frontlaynom Kombi (breath), but so much cases Pokus dogs broken, not despite preventive measures. http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/sorry.gif
Not only dogs, but and people bite during. http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/sad.gif

Last edited by NN (Aug 23 2011 18:05:39)

Pincer of there is! Only yesterday in Moscow the familiar pay-de head guy piroplazmoz tsapanula.
Not't forget to drops spray promoted, and can be still and collar

I have – on never was ticks. But recently to his dismay and the surprise of lifted Mite with Gross's. Gross was master's, have us was on perederzhke. It turned out, that masters his not treated a human. Thank God go off without piroplazmoza.

And have us, say, on downturn went.
When traveled in Chelyabinsk area (and there ticks more, than have us - sub-), which has been embraced all methods protection: Breath on withers (for three days until of origin), collar (wearing a with on May), and spray on belly (directly before campaign in wood) http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/AllSML_8/35.gif

Level decisions subject in ties with offensive season.
T. K. Autumn we not typically recognized vygulyatsya on plyusovoy temperature, then and processing not conducted.
And now same to do. I correctly understand, need to already when will 0 on the street start?
And ????? whether strong and 2002-? Or still kappli need to? Not will whether overdose have dogs from of multiple drugs?

And still seen pro priviku from piroplazmoza. Anyone such a did?

Nebezyzvestnyy not doing. Nothing not can say.
We process drops + spray in wood.
Osheyik something not dressed. Wanted in the past year collar Skalibor buy, something not bought. Need to reviews pro him revere, as he realistically acts.
Yes, usually are beginning process under plyusovoy temperature in for 3-'s days.
In general already need to

Last edited by Viki & K (Mar 28 2012 22:27:57)

And here is still, pro human since forgotten ask. If after walk dog my always - hoisted and open, then he washed off? Is obtained need to every day his promoted? Or not?

Breath there is no, spray yes. But this if simply from above of this can, and here is if as should process, then to find the-the time he held.
But if honestly, not see special sense in spree, breath significantly better work, spray, for just die reliability so say.

Viki & K- thank you!
Need to drops still shopping to do means.

Viki & K wrote:

But if honestly, not see special sense in spree, breath significantly better work, spray, for just die reliability so say.

If spritz before walk, then spray repels. I this do running in an unknown place or in trip.

Incidentally I zakupayu antikleschevye drugs in major wholesale companies-if whom need to, join! Prices cheaper than in stores and 100% originals.

Viki & K
Have some dogs skalibor causes be allergic!

flycan wrote:

incidentally I zakupayu antikleschevye drugs in major wholesale companies-if whom need to, join! Prices cheaper than in stores and 100% originals.

Very need, can be the intel?

Viki & K wrote:

Но если честно, не вижу особого смысла в спрее, капли значительно лучше работают, спрей, для пущей надежности так сказать.

В городской черте и в проверенных местностях да, а вот в сильнозаклещеванных районах, как показала практика фронтлайн спрей работает лучше,  но обработка первая очень тщательная должна быть. Пироплазмоз в прошлом году заработали будучи обработанные каплями фронтлайн, где-то на второй неделе обработки. Хотя конечно можно грешить на подделки, но все же клещей с собак снимали даже после обработки каплями и в другие разы, а вот после спрея клещей не снимали. Но вот вопрос токсичности, конечно тоже волнует, т.к. спрей=это такая вонища...

Human spray, the only drug which can be apply podsosnym a one-day puppy, ah stinks, abide.

We in the past year Frontlaynom enjoyed and collar dressed. Also let us but that won year to act. Although think still and about good graft.

Alla
Hemophilus infection not makes sense-complex scheme, the high cost of, on antikleschevye means would still spent need
Marousia-Nafusya
I usually itself go, when dialling sufficient Made to Order

flycan wrote:

I usually itself go, when dialling sufficient Made to Order

And which drugs, where territorially can be will he meets, the intel can be and in lichku

Alla wrote:

Although think still and about good graft.

Ever read any Poe in Internet, something me all not appreciate, and reaction not is clear and effectiveness under question.

Маруся-Нафуся wrote:

Although think still and about good graft.
Ever read any Poe in Internet, something me all not appreciate, and reaction not is clear and effectiveness under question.

Simply many think that instilled and process not need to!

Antikleschevye Medications And Oil At nihe In Firm, Vetimpeks

Advantiks (Bayer Germany)

The price Over A packet Of 4 pipetok

Until 4 suitable-category: 679 Rube
4-10 suitable-733 Rube
10-25 suitable-799 Rube
More 25 suitable-877rub

Bolfo (Bayer Germany)

Collar

35sm-Nuozhadu Rube
65 See license terms-271rub

Enhance-204rub

Prak-teak (germanium) The Cost Over 3 The Pipettes

2-4.5 suitable-466rub
4.5-11kg-526rub
11-22kg-586rub
22-a 50kg--991rub

Promeris developed Spot He (fort Dodge America) The Cost Over 3 The Pipettes

’ s (to 5 suitable) -792 Rube
Flushed (5-10 suitable) -833 Rube
Flushed\ wealth. (10-25) -1041
L(25-40)-1157
Xl(40-50)-1283

Kiltiks became the (Bayer Germany)

Small-371 Rube
Middle-420 Rube
Big-470 Rube

Skalibor (intervet the Netherlands)

48 See license terms-386rub
65 See license terms-476rub

Human (series, French used) The Cost Over 1 area

2-10 suitable-268rub
10-20kg-301rub
20-fantastic new-334rub
40-60kg-375rub

Human-combo

S(2-10)-350
M(10-20)-426
L(20-40)-468
Xl(40-60)-468

Human-spray

100ml-482rub
200ml-809rub

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Still times about nabolevshey topic - ticks