Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Still times about nabolevshey topic - ticks

Still times about nabolevshey topic - ticks

Posts 41 to 60 of 182

Alisa
And I collar not admit. Itself has seen, as on dog under over its collar an infective flea kuchkovalis http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/128.gifplus from 2002-had a on neck the case, plus, this constantly chemistry under kantakte, ah I perishing not say pro the possible cutaneous problems.
Most AnnaLynne deal this breath and spray (on case walks in unfamiliar places)

About smell from strong, VSE without exceptions breath and sprays have smells. In instructions written process on the air. Smells wears off immediately under drying. And adamlarsa they always after processing nasal spray, and whom like, was hot dry, and here turned into liquid. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_cray.gif

We are clinging only drops human, only when traveled in Kyiv and when going to travel on ChM, to drive dangerous zakleschevannye seats, handled and let us might be handled by still and nasal spray.

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

and I collar is not admit.

Here is and have Leo emerged had a on neck and has become wool get out from such a check its collar or something, when, handcuffed the first and the only times. Now your collars for us, too, "grandee non industrial ventilation."

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

from 2002-had a on neck case

Let us follow neck means.
Had a white from drug? Or vytertost?

Татьяна wrote:

has become wool get out from such a 2002-

And this immediately happened? Wool wlfe's? Or through what the time?

Alisa wrote:

A this immediately happened? Wool wlfe's? Or through what the time?

Ah not in first day, of course. I already of not remember, three years passed. Weeks through two-three noticed.

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

this constantly chemistry under kantakte

Breath, too, chemistry, under than which thrush in volosyanuyu folliclefrom. And for example fipronil, have operated a substance strong, a carcinogen for human, under this fipronil and piripren alone of the most best funds from ticks, and under this more less bezopastnykh for dogs, many other breath toxic precisely for dogs, but producers hold back about this. Propaksur, which contains in collars kiltiks,, too, one of the most vibrant funds, for example on the basis of him made spray bolfo.

Татьяна wrote:

That and have Leo emerged had a on neck and has become wool get out from such a 2002-

Allergy, can will emerge on any a means from ticks and on breath, and on oscheynik and on spray.

At all, about "dangerously" and "safely" judge very hard, camping on K. Realistically research either incisions later rukova, either at all not incisions.

Podskajite, pzhsta, and for puppies only a spray human suited? And the me yesterday, in view his storony, have proposed Stronghold (2001 game)

stasyun wrote:

spray human

There is in "Beethoven" on Leninsky. Yesterday their taking.

Tatiana, Thanks for Sharing (inormatsiyu

Advise, pzhsta
Plan to go on machine travel. And habitats mostly health policies-forests / field.
Seats -Belarus and Europe. Smiled as people complained, that after beloruskikh forests dog is decorated with her drawings broken as Christmas tree, pro European lev I not in courses.
We from ticks use collar Kiltiks and spray perfume (more precisely pryskali autumn) spray human.
T. K. Petke already year ispolnilsya- need whether to change spray on breath? And what breath and as often better use? And, Ugh-Ugh-Ugh, any drugs need have on case X?

You will have apply breath and spray.
Collar better dismiss he not works.
're dripping on withers breath, and still buy human or Malaysia, and spray.
As only get off from machines on popis, pryskaete on dog a bit, this enough to they immediately not sat across, and if sat across, then abaldeli and you their remove.

A stupid question http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gifWeIl, I on the evening conduct processing drops from fleas and ticks, but daughter led with walk not dog, and pork. Washed my with shampoo hoisted and open. This've counted as tank? Need to now 2 days wait? Or, if withers-might not washed their, then can be process?

Dreamer wrote:

This is've counted as tank?

Nope, you can boldly starts to.
I even after washing - Put a drop if there is such a the need. Much more important to dog not bit a tick, this is dangerous for health.
To why this concerns and pregnant sook. If the threat be ukushenoy fluent English speaker who a tick exceeds possible collateral effect from drug, I aggregating dog, because as can be losing all. Ah and there is'll give you drug for schenikov and pregnant - human spray

Thank you, Chantal!

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

And me here Dr. recommends Nebezyzvestnyy do, from pirika which. Anyone did? Makes sense?

Perhaps has, here is and in scheme vaccination nobivaka emerged such a recommendation.

All are a good day! Need advice. The third day are now moving beyond for walks, often. Before the first gulyaniem processed human nasal spray. But after each walk, as not selecting dry seats, increasingly would still drawn with dirty an enormous belly and paws. Naturally belly and hoisted my under shower. Perhaps already aiaiiuo seats punched through. Need to or not Grishku with cologne nasal spray after every pomyva filthy seats?

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/ADjqw.jpg
Here is that we bought today. Plus to drops. Without smell. Let us try. Yesterday was greeted known, after walk wash their hands with dogs 7 ticks :-( now need to be on guard.

stasyun
Was asked pro Nebezyzvestnyy from pirika. The first, that us said, to do need to was in March. Is done she two stages, with interval of in month. About guarantees (as I for themselves has withdrawn from doing) as vaccinations from flu, lucky not lucky, camping on E. 100% guarantees not gives. And still us said, that their recommend hunting aboriginal dogs and those who already endured his kangaroo piraplazmoz. This if we about one and the vaccine has blocked adequate coverage are talking. The cost of roughly 3350 one.

Last edited by Shulakovna (Apr 18 2013 15:01:50)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Still times about nabolevshey topic - ticks