Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Are feeding dogs

Are feeding dogs

Posts 1 to 20 of 80

For those who likes their pets, propose a natural, meat, fully-fledged balanced fodder for dogs to Brandon Hale DOG.

Alivsh
And can be much detail?

Hello. More detailed information can be watch on our site, but I not know, correctly whether to lend exile on site.

Alivsh
Of course, correctly. On the he and forum, to sharing information http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/smile.gif

Worded of our site: To Brandon Hale-dog.ru

A bit about natural beef.
First, not need to forget, that dogs — predatory animals.
Many predators subsist not only flesh. However, if dog to lend too many raw meat, from it sometimes is beginning to come a malign a sharp smells. In this case meat need to to lend dog half like. At all ???? ???? should consist on 2 / 3 from meat and on 1 / 3 from vegetables. At all, crude food always better and assimilated dog better, than this.
Dog can daily content with one and those same feeds. However if someone izbaluet his hound banochnymi loud as, different zesty with delicacies or istochayuschimi flavor the, let not surprised, if it will become picky.
Meat (lamb, beef, pork tenderloin (not a fat, semi products (heart of, stomach, liver, lungs, kidneys), pasta type dishes are, heads all herbivorous, tendons and all the, that domestic de-leveraging hostess cuts off under section meat as unnecessary. Kidneys and liver give not more often 1 times in week. Liver better saute. Kidneys need to first to soak in podkislennoy water minutes on 30, wash and again to soak. An udder and the easy – products Venezuelan. Brains for dogs very extremely tasty. Very useful a scar, unrefined. A scar better cut on pieces of and slowed down, then with booking, more many and can be feed. Ears, noses significantly lag muscle meat seems to on nutrient value. Moreover, in ???? ???? enters for breakfast you fish, have which removed all major bones. Should given, that meat with easy little stale shaped better of fresh. From birds-poultry, turkey, A duck a little fatty. Plant food: Rye, rice, oats, wheat stalks, mannaya grits-- grits, spelt be scattered, and also vegetables and fruits.
Fodder dogs is preparing the next way:
Meat is cut into pieces on small pieces of or by the IP through a meat-grinder. Bones rubyatsya special up with a hatchet., so to dog was conveniently with them be governed. Meat a dubious origin is boiled least 1 hour. Broth, too, fed to together with flesh. Cereals products — flour crass grinding, bran, oat and we hull flakes — in for several hours vymachivayutsya in water, and then obdayutsya). Rice need boil. Vegetables and greens usually give of raw, naterev on terke (carrot) or chopped cutting her (spinach, stinging nettle, shades of, salad, onion-leek). Fruits and berries (apples, pears, blueberries, strawberries, they) the good or remove of them pits of. Various products before-feeding dogs as should are shuffled.
Food dogs should not be nor hot, nor Cold, nor dry, nor liquid.
Reliable thermometer holder serves us index should sit. If you well razmeshali food, she itself must be kasheobraznoy.
Fish — valuable product nutrition. Off fish bones and heads in principle not represent for dogs special hardship and not are dangerous for it. Nevertheless, if fish a major, that Spain proactively remove time million units, and also short and thorny the pectoral emptyings.
Bones belong to a critical products in diet dogs. They contain calcium, proteins, gluten and other valuable substances, necessary for growth and development dogs. Moreover, bones, which he's sawin 'dog, contribute to strengthen its teeth and gums. Bones simply are necessary for feed puppies in age 4 — 6 months, when have them on permanent her teeth. Then significantly easing process change of teeth. The most useful bones young animals (veal calves and camping on Afghan, on which many cartilages and the remnants of meat, for example on lossing. To lend bones better on a big money-scribbling stomach, otherwise they are clogging bloating. Vyvarennye bones not represent no values. Semi-tubular same bones simply are dangerous for dogs. Semi-tubular bones very fragile, especially bones birds, easily crumble, forming’s rump, which dog can to swallow. In no way case cannot be to lend bones turkey.
Sensitivity content broken bones in diet causes constipations. On poop. dogs (126) you can determine, not need whether it the other composition food.
Themselves by growing potatoes, raw and maize not fit to feed dogs. Themselves by growing potatoes almost not assimilated. Raw and maize most often not go dog for later on and cause she has with bone.
Sweets, biscuits, chocolate and the like need not to lend dog even in order exceptions.
Truth, all these sweets dog eats gladly, however you can losing control for GDP its caloric and feed its.
Not skarmlivayte your dog the, that you not want there is themselves.
Daily ???? ???? should conform to physical activity dogs, its breed and age.
The next data can be regarded only as sample employer:
For dogs weight 10 kg daily ???? ???? will total 650 g, for dogs weight 20 kg — roughly 1 kg, and weight 50 kg — roughly 2 kg. Podzharye dogs, which account for many Caribbean, have ???? ???? smaller in scope, but greater on caloric content. Large aboriginal, Finns big weight, fits more surround, but less double patty. ???? ????. A back-and young-lover is needed for growth triple volume of compared with by the above-mentioned figures, of course, relative to the appropriate weight bodies. Dogs, which account for many Caribbean or profoundly work, for example hunting and upryazhnye, naturally, Utomlyayutsya significantly more, than dogs, domiciled mainly in apartment.
Fully sedennaya food and to the same vylizannaya Spaghetti — sign, that volume of caloric defined enough correctly.
Time feed dogs should abide by, on opportunities, accurately. Puppy until 3-monthly age receives food every 4 hours (for example, in 7, 11, 15, 19 hours), the Young dog until 7-monthly age — 3 times in day (for example, in 8, 14, 18 hours). Already to be all grown up dog fed two times in day. When same dog will become adult, it need to to lend food one times in day, but always accurately in one thing and the same time, to which she soon immediate. 24-hour cycle feed is considered the most favorable for digestion dogs.
One dataluxe battlevest day in week, when your nevertheless dog receives only half conventional caloric, goes it on favor.
Puppy and the Young dog should receive the most a good fodder and in sufficient numbers.
Than better source of protein ???? ???? and than more he replies necessary demands, the more this promotes formation and development skeleton and a mouse dogs. Speech goes about composition food, and not about its numbers.
In ???? ???? for schenka or young dogs must enter raw meat, dry oat flakes, sterilized bone flour and raw egg. Boiled rice, noodles, themselves by growing potatoes and vegetables should to lend in as a supplements to asking a basic diet (roughly 20% volume of caloric).
The use of milk and besseyi soups, and also about soup-noodles as the primary feed not that Spain, because this causes it's vitamin deficiency. In as a supplements should to lend in small quantities shredded choked, honey, fresh vegetables and grass salad.
For schenka prigotovlyaetsya sliced skoblenka and chopped narezayutsya supplements to asking a basic the stern. The Young dog roughly with 6-monthly age receives was meat. Milk can be to lend only in small doses.
On poop. your dogs you can and must determine, correctly or wrong you its toxicity. Under the right beef anus dogs soft, in the form of sausages, brown or light-brown color of. Rugged or kroshaschiysya anus white or light-for yellowcake color of means, that in food too many broken bones. Almost black anus — in food too many meat. Kashitseobraznyy anus — in food too many useless supplements to the main food. Thus it turns out, as should change ???? ???? dogs.
After heavy lunch dog must obtain opportunity within one-two hours in a quiet environment for consumed.
Except bowls for food dog place trough, son, in which must be always clean water.

There is interesting system more nutrition barf, here many information about it http://boseron.3bb.ru/viewforum.php?id=7. Perhaps someone it will be interesting.

Expensive entlebukhovladeltsy!
Today exactly two months, as I had turned Chaunu on are nutrition. Process transition has passed, as me seems, successfully - konditsiya the good, weight 26.5 kg. Eats with large appetite. Now not I'm tracking: You-not you, and the clear sits around the table, until I collect him food, and drops drooling. Span now in real moment food - 1.3-1.4 kg in clock.
On the morning: Cottage cheese, kefir, rice, a grated apple, bran. Times in week - raw quail eggs.
On the evening: Raw meat and meat products (heart of, a scar, testicles and problem, buckwheat, rice, podtushennye vegetables (color cabbage, broccoli, carrot), bran, naval cabbage, spoon butter (olive, sunflower ,-over). A day to sometimes (1-2 in week) I allow tails, kaltyki and camping on P.
Nor never still not ready goose and fish, not decided until as to lend and how many.
Please, share ratsionami your dogs: That give the, in what numbers? The Internet've been monitoring it constantly, but than more personal experience, those - better! http://s18.rimg.info/2b0fb747ffa09161c78a7bff0220f239.gif

I can weld it mostly porridge: 33% meat (as you have). 33% vegetables (cabbage. Concentrated, carrot. Aubergine) 33% grits-- grits (mixture of-rice, buckwheat, spelt be scattered. Bag for can weld it on 3-4 times (1.5-2 days) 1-2 times in week cottage cheese with kefir or ryazhenkoy, raw meat I allow, when be preparing not bear. Eggs have us not eats nor in what the form of nor in than. Fish eat rarely-crude (dog after it podvanivaet) We buy still hen's a neck (for porridge), quarter ears (nibble on as well), bones as well. Dog almost always eats with gusto. Volume of food in clock roughly as you have. Weighs Norman 30kg. But this without active on this moment life (in the forest sand or mud. Snow on belt, and near homes machines)
Husband my initially was very against drying, so dog with the outset on naturalke

Last edited by Алла (Apr 13 2013 21:47:17)

Алла wrote:

Vesit Norman 30kg.

And I here is raze his not can feed until such a weight. Of course, thin Sean not good one, but all-??? grams 500-1,000 I would him added.

Алла wrote:

We buy still hen's a neck (for porridge)

And in what the form of give the, cheese or varenom? I smiled, that better to lend meat, Kuru and fish precisely in cheese the form of. Meat we precisely in cheese the form of and are giving, and here is Kuru and fish I until not come around give.

Алла wrote:

I can weld it mostly porridge

T. E. You immediately there all put? And cooking with flesh?
We to his counterbalancing former the dog does so and we were boiling. And now I read "self" magazine, that better all to collect already in a cup. Pro vegetables smiled, that, too, better to lend of raw. But Nellie me in its time told, that better their podtushivat for better digestibility. So I and do.
Me still likes, that so is obtained faster: Meat, as buying, immediately, I'm cutting and I'm putting out the in plastic containers (is obtained a box - on two times). Groats, too, can weld it between affair, when end (every separately), ah and vegetables - so same. And already in feeding I take cup and collect Sean dinner :))
Husband sometimes is jealous of http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Na-a-ah, I can weld it all immediately, in one the pot, Nor so more likes. A neck are giving and boiled and raw. If Nora boil all separately and to collect in bowl (case and such) - he made there vykovyrivaet only meat and else he spreads on gender. Vegetables can weld it polnostyu- polusyrye not very respects. Fish only crude, marine (fillet sea language mostly).

Nell wrote:

The husband sometimes is jealous of

- I have during boiling food dog all family neck on cuisine on smells in anticipation to food, it http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_haha.gif

Alla
When the long, when and feed's viralized not was, Mom borsht dog food, has warned, that's coming by senior brother. I returned where the, brother homes, ask: Eat regulation? Says, that resident business just a "redonkulous" stews, only not a salt) by checking pot, I understood, that dog has remained without food. Itself sometimes wanted dead meat if you eat, so tasty sight)

Viki & K wrote:

Tells, that resident business just a "redonkulous" stews, only not a salt)

Husband as something, as a not very the movement,, too, resident business from Lordinoy the bowls here. And that, all tasty, useful! http://s18.rimg.info/2b0fb747ffa09161c78a7bff0220f239.gif

Алла wrote:

he made there vykovyrivaet only meat and else he spreads on gender

This I more just had feared, when've been translating Sean on a straight girl. Fortunately, fears were not realized, eats all with equal appetite.

Nell wrote:

A in what the form of give the, cheese or varenom? I smiled, that better to lend meat, Kuru and fish precisely in cheese the form of. Meat we precisely in cheese the form of and are giving, and here is Kuru and fish I until not come around give.

Flax, pro fish not I’d say accurately, I allow sometimes boiled without broken bones, and here is pro goose I’d say, us Dr. Samoshkin said, that helpful couple of times in week to lend hen's a neck raw, this "net his Glucosamine" (if correctly wrote), in short for joints very helpful. Sometimes I allow indyuschachi, ever gnaws at very well. All fresh meat, I allow necessarily peremorozhennoe.

Alla, I have Danka hen's a neck sucks in. As vacuum. Realization and there. Even not will snap on familiar nor never. I their on limits angular joints movements Passoa and a hammer still I'm breaking up. Protestantism under that way takeover provisions to lend entirely.

Alla, thank you for advice, necessarily buy and d to lend! All the more, that himself Samoshkin had instructions! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gifMagazin quite near, and are worth these a neck in 4 times cheaper meat. Simply Shonya have us an intellectual should throw away, he himself see whether bones there is not can, him need to, to I him helped - clutched with one end of. And the 'bout something he hoisted dirty my will http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Last edited by Nell (Apr 20 2013 12:13:32)

Nell wrote:

Alla, thank you for advice, necessarily buy and d to lend! All the more, that himself Samoshkin had instructions! Music quite near, and are worth these a neck in 4 times cheaper meat. Simply Shonya have us an intellectual should throw away, he himself see whether bones there is not can, him need to, to I him helped - clutched with one end of. And the 'bout something he hoisted dirty my will

I have, too, all not simply. Is happening game - ohase cube, catch cube, ah what delicious cube. And Dyusha for process "game" with nut bar is witnessing and ofigevaet, so as their bounced back any food he eats up in of seconds.

Alla wrote:

Wu me, too, all not simply. Is happening game - ohase cube, catch cube, ah what delicious cube. And Dyusha for process "game" with nut bar is witnessing and ofigevaet, so as their bounced back any food he eats up in of seconds.

Here is and the clear before so same ate - with by cajoling. And now is sweeping away all in of seconds, as Dyusha.
I usually pits of, wits and camping on P. I allow outside time feed. And in feeding raw meat mix them all together with grits and vegetables, so and in love, as to lend a neck. Let's go an experiential route :)) Perhaps he their will chew on their own?

Shows up during Vegas week some the problem with alive flesh. Podskajite, as better to do. Before represented a Danke bones with relics of, and he gladly their musolil, I gnawed on, and all were happy. The last time they took fashion removal of bones, not razgryzaya. If much and not is placed, razderbanet on the pieces smaller and again vsoset, not razgryzaya and not he's chewing on this. In the last time gave bone, came running back already through couple of minutes. Bones there is no. Been mulling, far stashed the account. 't care, Directorate took entire. On the morning vomited in chunks this bones. Ah and that with him to do? Not to lend? Chop down until fortune porridge? What then understood? So and ears not give, 'm a little afraid, that vsoset and chokes on.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Are feeding dogs