Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Are feeding dogs

Are feeding dogs

Posts 61 to 80 of 80

stasyun wrote:

in room

It seems, precisely to this all and goes)

Dobryi day! A young boy our already 8 months. Such as a heterosexual. Question such:
Not is gathering weight something quite. Even 4000m2 as well as ribs of the are sticking out (And flow would still eyes. Can
Anyone from you tell pollsters correctly whether such? Such 3 times in day. Are giving
In every feeding 200 g beef (promorozhennaya, then) obdaem), roughly
4 phytosterols personally or rice, plus broccoli or color cabbage. Times two in week
On dinner instead meat are giving cottage cheese and kefir. Sometimes are giving fish marine instead meat.
In during days sometimes's on the CBl were an apple.
No pokupnykh vkusnyakh not are giving, for is unknown what reaction lagging.
That still can be add or to remove? Can eyes flow from-for beef? Already and not
Know on that to think. Yes and thin ” strongly (

Natalie, first, remove porridge (thicker from them dog not will become, and burden that – loose will popularity bring). Second, sense from obvarivaniya meat there is no from words "quite." Are afraid parasites? So cooking their not will kill, kills promorazhivanie meat. About vegetables - can be, except oiiiyiooiai, zucchini, apple, a carrot. Yes at all-many that can be, simply cautiously.
But. For, to ensure understand reason expression of allergy -obychno and have people, and have dogs make odinakovo- leave in menu monoprodukt (camping on E. In your case beef) on some period, for example, on two weeks. Are looking on eyes. If stopped flow, then start recognized on slightly-slightly promoted vegetables enumerated-and are looking on reaction. And yes, on meat can be reaction, and more precisely not on meat (not on protein), but on drugs, that totally do per caput cereal. Have us, for example, on goose domestic there is no reaction, but on than he-only in path.
About bird- - this the notion of the relative-photo let us in studio) A at all in eight months dog still in growth-this normal, that she too skinny, camping on K. Excessive weight dragged down by somebody joints.

Since forgotten add. For increasing weight usually add a scar. Only not the bleached. Or slightly more the fat meat-have the same beef in cutting accented stratum bacon. But many fat casera to lend not need to-harmful

So-with)) 'm bolting the photo prisoner KL, eating what period
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/ZRPjt.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/2ag31.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/fk52Z.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/zQLdy.jpg
Ah and photo pretty face off ages ago)
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/mSxRY.jpg

Wow, not prisoner, and pros-guard does - mordnik, strict. In eight mo. http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gif
On my view, yes, too skinny. Not extremely crucially, but all same's feed those not prevents. Now here its private opinion (not slow and not nutritionist), but, appears, that 200 grams meat and same time of spoons porridge - helpings small. Can, increase once? And still, I nothing not mean against crack feed although would each (seen, as are recovering well from crack precisely), but. Here like about naturalke. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif
And still not't forget jihadi worms.
Again, this private perception of, not rule out features of individual development, he can and through couple of mo gain weight, but personally I would podkormila, bushiki all-??? look powerful.
And here is serious signs of allergy on photo not saw, yes, eyes can fester, but spring this the case, camping on K. It's dusty in, rains little, yes and of leaves there is no until.

NN wrote:

wow, not prisoner, and pros-guard does - mordnik, strict. In eight mo.
On my view, yes, too skinny. Not extremely crucially, but all same's feed those not prevents. Now here its private opinion (not slow and not nutritionist), but, appears, that 200 grams meat and same time of spoons porridge - helpings small. Can, increase once? And still, I nothing not mean against crack feed although would each (seen, as are recovering well from crack precisely), but. Here like about naturalke.
And still not't forget jihadi worms.
Again, this private perception of, not rule out features of individual development, he can and through couple of mo gain weight, but personally I would podkormila, bushiki all-??? look powerful.
And here is serious signs of allergy on photo not saw, yes, eyes can fester, but spring this the case, camping on K. It's dusty in, rains little, yes and of leaves there is no until.

Yes here is in is something and deal, that not know how can be increase once and that precisely increase. All-??? many meat-this many protein. Not poorly whether this. Worms we every 3 month. Here is in the last time be turned away and began to to lend vitami for wool. And here eyes have become red and even 4000m2 as well as girlish ways... all, ears became will frightening (Immediate, be stopped to lend. Before. I to veto, here is only prolichilis. Ears like would came in bounced back, and eyes would still flow.
P.S. Muzzle, camping on K. Eats all on the street all stick, bones and at all entire can kick out. And in the last time being hounded dogs ((So that this the forced measure. And about strict 2002-. Yes, here have us nice man-problems with aggression (. We both work with kinologom, but until in this area progress there. Team normally teach, but as only sees human, with any, how tower yanks. But this not for this themes of course.

Natalie wrote:

Yes here is in is something and deal, that not know how can be increase once and that precisely increase. All-??? many meat-this many protein. Not poorly whether this?

Personally I would has increased number of "a" - and porridge and vegetables. From personally, of course, not're gonna be fine strongly, but from increasing number of he will more eating til I. Times in 1.5 would has increased, meat, on my view, normally.
And here is worms times in 3 mo jihadi, think, busts, these OK pills, too, not useful. Us vety counseled times in weather, but here still with vaccinations relate need to.

How many meat and from calculation no weight give the?
P. S. Photo not very diligently, prospect distorted by the-so it is difficult assess, how thin ”

Immediately for understanding of write, have us molodsha weighs 24 kg. I give it 600 gr meat (including a small part of broken bones instrumented as quails' macro) + a bit shredded vegetables. This on the evening, and on the morning 100 gr non-fat cottage cheese.

stasyun wrote:

Immediate, for understanding of write, have us molodsha weighs 24 kg. I give it 600 gr meat (including a small part of broken bones instrumented as quails' macro) + a bit shredded vegetables. This on the evening, and on the morning 100 gr non-fat cottage cheese.

And youngest sister how many months you have?
We as something not from calculation weight are giving. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gifA weight have us, frightening say even, 17kg just. (+ / - 0,5kg) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/42.gifIn clock just is obtained, too, 600gr meat. But sometimes one thing feeding will replace the curd. First provided the low-fat (to 5%), and now cottage cheese are giving 9% + kefir 3.2%

stasyun wrote:

How many meat and from calculation no weight give the?
P. S. Photo not very diligently, prospect distorted by the-so it is difficult assess, how thin ”

Even not know as better idea photograph. But to feel ribs of the, us even and groping, need not, as on play the harmonica are visible (

Natalie, let us on order.
About cottage cheese. Not need to get fatter 5% to lend, all OK liver much colour becomes stronger pushes.

About helpings. At all all individually. And even in Century feed drying-I never represented a-lover once on spreadsheet on bag, for youngest sister this helpings was race always, and eldest in childhood race, and, in grown up total. Need to look, to dog was nor thin ” excessively, but and not thick. If have dogs many activity in tide day-- the requires more food. Winter, when fierce reduced the,, too, makes sense to lend greater volume of food, under than it must be more upon was already fat.
But in average "on chamber" calculation such
1. In diet adult dogs"meat + bone component" roughly should be from calculation 25-35 gr on 1 kg weight. ???? bone component not more 50%, and the lock will. Vegetables roughly 25% from meat-bone component of. Vegetables better peremorazhivat and pyurirovat. I not'm crying, but in a blender peremalyvayu strongly. Can be promoted or quail egg or the yolk chicken (raw). Can and should be promoted oil olive or-over. Can and should be-peremolotuyu greens, and better nettles Young. If not give the osseous component, then need to lend be rates (minerals and calcium). Only one thing BUT, too much zeal not need to nor with than... immediately new products in ???? ???? keep trotting out not need to, need to on one and gradually impose (especially, if there is reaction allergic on something). Medicate the large number of vitamins, too, there is no sense, and can be and harm get.
2. ???? ???? schenkashould stack in average 5-10% from his weight (normal weight. If Puppy look like on "Auschwitz did" on your glance, then clearly his weight service was). Here it is important, that 5-10% from weight-this the entire ???? ???? in day-including meat, cottage cheese, kefir, vegetables. And ??? need to look, to Puppy all thing, ate it - is beginning to snout fan, means already, sorry, "got greedy" a bit - requires reduce once.
In average scheny in three months are beginning there is adult once food, and in 6-a double adult once food. But in year gradually Portia declines until size adult helpings.

T. E. In your case. And you have Puppy still by age. Weight schena 17 kg-this race, means being for the groundwork calculation roughly 19 kg + / -.
T. E. In day Schenu need to food (consider the average the percentage of -8%) 1kg 500 gr.
You have Portia cottage cheese + kefir roughly 300 gr goes? If borrow from this calculation, then 1.2 on meat + vegetables remains, of them 200 gr vegetables, and 1,000 gr meat.
Only should once not in one day, and gradually.

And still, as wrote higher. Add in once sometimes a scar nechischenyy. There many useful substances. And he realistically "makes you look even fatter" dog.

Still, as option, sue not groats, and noodles. Only with composition-flour solid varieties + water. But brief, week. Immediately effect not will, of course, but gradually "converge."

Still, as option, sue bag for Vilpenbray http://canina.ru/index.php?option=com_c … Itemid=125 She at all something not only for puppies, but and for adults dogs-stimulates set of muscular masses. The only, not everywhere write in instructions, its need to zamachivat somewhere minutes on 15t, not immediately to lend after adding water. And there soderzhitsya a series of vitamins, so that with adding still other vitamins simultaneously need to be careful.

By my-lover. Youngest sister, whom I allow 600 gr in day meat-bone component of - almost two years. When I've been translating dogs on a straight girl fully (last autumn), then Portia accounted for 1 kg meat-bone parts of. But then (somewhere after evening), seeing, that dogs began to to turn into "find so", reduced once.

That important, when've been translating on a straight girl, both strongly skhudnuli. Even on 1kg meat in day on mopey face. Then gradually all rates leveled off.

As something so

Yes, and still offers moment. Not worth look on other dogs in terms of weight. Deal in is, that have puppies so the backbone of can be-from whom easier, from whom harder. And there is dogs so-called "somewhat later maturation", camping on E. Might dogonitsya closer to turret until years. Need to look on situation and on external mind dogs.

stasyun wrote:

Yes, and still offers moment. Not worth look on other dogs in terms of weight. Deal in is, that have puppies so the backbone of can be-from whom easier, from whom harder. And there is dogs so-called "somewhat later maturation", camping on E. Might dogonitsya closer to turret until years. Need to look on situation and on external mind dogs.

Thank you huge for such detailed description of! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gifNow need all for and reflect on as act) I in principle not'm on weight other, understand, that all individually. Simply realistically need try to gain modicum couple of kilo.
P.S. And oil and greens in every feeding? And as often can be the yolk to lend?

I leave egg somewhere two-three times in week, also and greens (peremalyvayu together with vegetables). Oil almost daily on tea spoon. Rubets- two times in week. Fish instead meat or with myasom- times in week.
Natalie, most a simple -uvelichit once meat. Should help.

Я к вам опять за помощью)) В каком возрасте вы переводили своих хвостатых на двухразовое питание? И как правильно это сделать? Постепенно уменьшать дневную порцию, прибавляя ее к утренней и вечерней? (Нам 10мес.,мы на натуральном кормлении)
И еще один вопрос: у щенков количество еды расчитывается в зависимости от веса, так? Т.е. по идее они получают еды больше, чем взрослые или как? То есть в каком возрасте количество еды перестает зависеть от веса? Надеюсь, что понятно написала...

Добрый вечер!Я Шелтона перевел на натуральную пищу в 5 месяцев,а на 2-х разовое питание в 7,5 месяцев.Ему сейчас 1 год 1 месяц вес 24 кг.Насколько помню в 8 месяцев он весил 18 кг.Ест он 2 раза в день,но иногда балую его и кормлю три раза(днем на обеде кефир с творогом или чуть-чуть мяса с овощами)По поводу количества еды:давал побольше-пес потолстел,потом увеличил нагрузки   на прогулке и уменьшил порции,теперь на мой взгляд он вполне нормальный пес и не полный и не худой.

Хорошая статья про кисломолочку http://wolcha.ru/pitanie-sobak/4213-kis … obaki.html

И еще одна статья. Некоторые моменты спорные, но в целом-все конструктивно
http://vetserv.ru/kak-pravilno-kormit-d … obaku.html

А это про виды мясопродуктов
http://wolcha.ru/pitanie-sobak/4090-vid … sobak.html

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Are feeding dogs