Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Walk

Posts 61 to 80 of 153

Lota
To throw in schenka not need to. Down--you're gonna scare only)
If Puppy predostavlel himself itself, then he necessarily will find itself attractive opportunity. So, someone should for him keep all time. If he on your the eyes of makes something banned, necessarily odergivayte schenka and clarion voice spell team "cannot be." This as with small children, until pores until time their simply cannot be leave without supervision, and all time need to explain that can be and that cannot be) And through while, necessarily will a positive outcome! ;)

Yes me, too, such question suffer. But until confident answer there is no.

nelin wrote:

Lota
To throw in schenka not need to. Down--you're gonna scare only)

We have made launched "’ s kupera" from drum does. And until 14 weeks throw themselves onstage they in dog. Sought enter before cleft palate. The effect was very a good. Metaesh bundle at once the nads, dog’"bad classes" and in this moment shouted "cannot be." Through week has become respond even on breath the nads. Then have grown up to and ceased to respond to can, feel from falling and cryptic, has become toying with them. (The chain the easy no by Puppy not received.) Now think about adulthood version "compact disks kupera."

My modest opinion.

Алла wrote:

on early you without common obedience not take.

Don’t found such discipline as obedience in RKF Champion.There are only rules tests early and coated Blackies.
On my view such a stance need a only for power to absolve money for unnecessary rates.. " For the challenges are permitted dogs any breeds. Age dogs -12 months - is determined by on day conducting tests. "And where until this moment was raised dog not it is important.
We doing that in kinologicheskom club "Rublyovka." Now doing that with instructor, in group. As marks the 12 months let us try to pint early. Circuit of the difference that on classes entitled early have us take adults dogs.
And small send in "puppy group." Program essentially one and the same.

Last edited by ncux199rus (Jul 16 2013 14:30:13)

Alla
And how many lasts every course? Far we made repeated calls, said, that classes every Sunday 3-4 mo.

nelin
The assistant have us not big BOB all time in field of view I see as he lack and starts chew to Creech "available.Fu" and aaao distill A he we're on a clock ears and's the one hightailin '.

All large thank you! Still question pro walk. Can I "aaao forward gallon" At dacha walking almost the entire day And plays and affairs their makes’where. Might swing by home popit and here same on Pelc gets to pee. But as she will understand pro the, that to do affairs in city of on the street?

Lota wrote:

nelin
The assistant have us not big BOB all time in field of view I see as he lack and starts chew to Creech "available.Fu" and aaao distill A he we're on a clock ears and's the one hightailin '.

We had the whether Sheldon Cooper contrary running away from dogs when she beginning the spraying....... Talked that helps.

Lota wrote:

nelin

Imagine themselves on its place) I would, for example,, too, has become would hightail it) Just plainly, you its're scaring. Homilies act differently. Podzovite to itself, you gotta distract its attention with the help toys or balls at once. Start your stray from it, but under this not stop proceed to itself. And voice should be joyful and great) and the Puppy already was accustomed, that you chase for him, hollering primitive team Fu)

Lota wrote:

Anyone reflecting large thank you! Still question pro walk. Can I "aaao forward gallon" At dacha walking almost the entire day And plays and affairs their makes’where. Might swing by home popit and here same on Pelc gets to pee. But as she will understand pro the, that to do affairs in city of on the street?

Yes she same still quite a small) and three months there is no. So not need to now from it many demand in this issue.
And in city of will need as can be more often remove on streets, and gradually Puppy all will understand. When see, that she can been enough decent his-in time, grab a diaper need to remove. Sense in is, that until nappy will lie, Puppy will to think, that can be on it to do their affairs. And at all, this already in subject pro affairs albatre :)

Lota wrote:

nelin

And can literature perceives this as game in catch-up? On extremely least, now knows this game and team "run away-catch up."

Ah and for priucheniya to team in the future "me", although this regulatory team and its not need to to repeat scheniku often, its need to to speak only, if you confident, that bishop says to be appropriate, to not request in kolove "can be approach the, and can be and not approached only." I more often'm using "here", "for me."
Ah and still, that would not was my collecting pursuits - scheniku need to pay very much attention and all time borrow, that not is difficult, so as after burden scheniki Utomlyayutsya and many sleep.
Still to advise you to, already now to explain "in roses walk cannot be" - this I have so, have someone still somewhere – on walk cannot be, on the future use to anyone. And priuchayte walk in toilet in one seat. I for home, when we Beam in three with small month brought on liberal scattering got his walk in toilet in a corner ? Adomom, made a bed for there grab a diaper and under exit on streets immediately his there has borne and represented a a doodle, grab a diaper removed through couple of room is off - he was accustomed.

ncux199rus wrote:

Toli had the whether Sheldon Cooper contrary running away from dogs when she beginning the spraying....... Talked that helps.

Yes, I wrote, that have us such a same the problem, not can catch up with. Acoma Party advised contrary to act, not catch up, and to run away, to Puppy feared me losing. Yes, this helps. When see, that tries to something spylesosit or withdraw from me, attracted to me his attention - 'm clapping in clap, for example, and'm running away. He immediately for me neck.

I still, when Norman than the perishing very is engaged (suppose is dyad on the forest neck and songs sings under headphones), 'm in command "me" and razvarachivayus in other side. That comes over me and drive near always http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif. Before simply pushed and was leaving in others. Side, but in city of, where the road on the road, and brake path dogs 10 meters this was it's kind of heavy (flown past me and hidden). Soon and without reverberates nadressiruemsya on first sheepish letet- and not fly by they past http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Girl/85.gif

Алла wrote:

I still, when Norman than the perishing very is engaged (suppose is dyad on the forest neck and songs sings under headphones), 'm in command "me" and razvarachivayus in other side. That comes over me and drive near always. Before simply pushed and was leaving in others. Side, but in city of, where the road on the road, and brake path dogs 10 meters this was it's kind of heavy (flown past me and hidden). Soon and without reverberates nadressiruemsya on first sheepish letet- and not fly by they past

As you did so to sat down and waited? Have us pucks that comes over. Looks at the and further neck.

ncux199rus wrote:

How you did so to sat down and waited? Have us pucks that comes over. Looks at the and further neck.

This one of matters exercise for entlebukhera with his high temperament of and necessity be alongside master.
You will require many effort) Nu and later before-later before.
Are looking - you lock them up dog, retreat, all, from it on half step, on step, gradually goofy fun dog, i.e. she on you not sees in what the moment.
And all of this extremely gradually, i.e. for two three weeks you you add step and zakreplyaete. When dogs already sits, then then I genuinely quickly tree, for example. And praise for every positive moment.
I have broke a, I can "posadi" go in house and to return, he not can get away. But if will heap as they will deter factors (exhibition, for example) I not venture to such with him to do and now.

Alla- http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif
I would be unable so clearly to tell, already penchant some moments of special training. Which re-learned. After all all do on chessboard of by small browned. And then all of this intends to in one thing whole export third convocation! And dog it turns out keeps managing very much and complex. I here is all she feared for team "place" (when you put something near dogs. 're leaving, podzyvaesh. Reproach and dog flies back to things and is borne), and Norman with first times forest, that requires and no reproaches in meeting there is no nor I have nor have animal trainers.

+1

Third weekend over on dacha safer. Already not chewed on all consecutive. Is famously helps divert schenka- this the most potopat and to run away shout ? She forgets about how, that used to bite my and neck catch up. Entire Saturday was worn over as elektrovenik. In Sunday already exponentially used to walk in paths, but nor on step from me, to nothing interesting things not miss) Truth has become dig pits in the earth. So ironically: Of himself rips houses that the. Hoisted and nose in earth, but nothing not eaten. Just been washed cute, little face and paws, and sleep) Thanks all for advice. And I has become calmer and Puppy not nervous, not's the one hightailin '.

Lota wrote:

In Sunday already exponentially used to walk on paths.

Ris?r-nudes)
Oldest entlebukheru soon 7 years, in village quietly not churchgoers no one)
But have us either toys everywhere are shelved, either strongly underdeveloped and usvoena forbidding team: There is no.
If go mad all strongly are beginning, then took and they on their own under payment - go relaxing, truth through 10 “Golden they crawl out and...... stalking to nyashkam their. But claimants heightened already has passed.
And still.
Personally me would go a big rubbery one pits, they nature uvlekayuschiesya, is engaged and izroet all around.

And Nor have us and homes tries to dig. Presekayu this after relocation often. When was malenkiy- I told "nor- nornaya dog", so husband realistically believed, that H. Bucher, as taksa- all is digging. Now homes overhauled renovating and a dog tries to dig the concrete edgework. Prichem- parquet not don, only concrete. Here is and today tried to in him to bury vkusnyashku- not broke a. Had to improve your rack and it cover with. Under all this that comes over to community every 5 shadowing Check-- not the establishment whether?

And Danka is digging Wall and sofa. Not eats boys a plaster, namely is digging. Could move from corridor in bedroom. Already centimeters seven in depth dug its. Than only not were covering up for, otdiraet and is digging further. The last time counter to the wall laminatinu. Like, until held. But and its tried to chisel off - screws-based milling already.
And only when I at work. Under me to this wall even not suited.
And sofa became around digging up after, as Slezhka between pillows a doodle. Strapon, voted. Already and was vacuuming and with foam, and zabryzgivala, but they would still am confident, that there, in schіlini between pillows, warehouse with the culinary delight of. And is digging.
And land his not interested in.

Alla
Catherine
You have still very young dogs. Returning to the issue about cages. I would very strongly recommended their use during absence of hosts homes. After all you have to admit it, than feel and swears on dog, better in advance avoid situation with screw-up at assets :)

nelin, in my case this not the exit. Danka sits one clock. I; Tho 'with him 40 minutes on the morning and'm leaving, and then his withdraw on "popis" two times. Gulyat on two hours, as; Tho 'with him I, parents the fear. In else time he sits one. Corridor left him on plunder of national. Leave water, toys and couple of some treats for, so that no one his for prokopannye Wall not berates. Truth we try their all-??? save, here is clock laminatina lasted! But I was to this is ready. Corridor is luxuriously 19 panels, and in those places there cabinets. But, as usually the case, suddenly had run out of money. And wardrobes until now there is no. And & zverik as times not don, what their now touch, if they anti-vandal! And here is Wall is digging. In two places, where these panels there is no.