Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Walk

Posts 121 to 140 of 153

Emerged I have question pro muzzle
How I understand, by the rules fifth block - guest bushiki must gulyat on tight leash and in a snood. T. K. Special sites for fifth block - guest alongside home we have no, then here is and emerged question about a snood. He clearly is needed although would under movement on busiest streets, lest not provoking not quite peaceful citizens (Spring, already began certain intensifies have sobakonenavistnikov).
Podskajite who enjoys, when are disciplined schenka to namordniku, with no age his can be wear, as choose, can there is any Mark size suitable precisely bushikam and camping on D.

Possessing Beate, I never with namordnikami not faced.

Яshma
Let’s take muzzle in size (but to not natiralo), cube cheese inward. She herself in him cute, little face shoves his entire scrotus. How proud of, celebrities. Couple of days such training facilities on privykaniyu to namordniku in principle. Then trying to dress ah quite on slightly-slightly, filming. Gradually time finding in a snood maxing out.

Daniel
Thank you.
And have you walking in a snood?
And as his choose? I absolutely nothing pro a muzzle not know

Яшма wrote:

A have you walking in a snood?

Rarely, very rarely. Before had placed when have dogkhanterov intensifies scarcities have occurred, when put it up there announcement about undertaken deratizatsii. And now only in machine, when customs and border patrol, get boarded sometimes)
On selection - here measuring bond ribbon a circle Pernod closer to mordakhe and length of a from the tip of the nose. And with these data southern in this Milky Way. Have us soft, textile, is regulated
Here is such
http://pardi.ru/product_1057.html

Daniel wrote:

here is such
http://pardi.ru/product_1057.html

About, have us such same. I his I take in trip, but nor never not put Petre)

Daniel
stasyun
Thank you.
I simply plan wear his with a, lest pressing particularly thick fog citizens

Яшма wrote:

A have you walking in a snood?

And we use halter in public places (in vehicles, in no clothing left). In nedouzdke and dog is leading relieved, and surrounding citizens perceive his as muzzle (though dog in offense forces routinely opens fall http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gif) especially in heat this matters.

nell, thank you
Do'm gonna Google it that this such :)) First times hear ;)

Яshma
Halter - thing many run! In our stores he sells under name "Muzzle disband the training." Although to namordniku he has very weak attitude. Recommend! There is halter firms Trixie - challenging and cheap. And there is - firms Khalti - all and MediaPark or. But the latest have us in city of not is trading, so are clinging triksivskim.

Bought here is such muzzle. Production Germany. Plastic as have Soviet childhood toys :flag:
Not immediately engulfed in the size of the: # 3 small, changed the on # 5.
Still in offense not have walked - stage of as. But, likely, will have to wear the oftentimes the: Live in neighborhood 2-3-khetazhnykh homes, still war Germans built. Homes an oldie, in cellars rat being hounded. Here is 3 days ago on the morning, still twilight, met with Naysyukhoy on krysildu, vmerzshuyu or vytaivayuschuyu across sidewalk cafe. The damsel my to it rinulas, I have the hysterical all run for the exits.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/cJuwf.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/X6jkf.jpg

Last edited by Архипова Елена (Mar 2 2014 23:42:41)

Us what precisely such muzzle and advised. Says, leave travmoopasny, leather are good, but over time lose form of and prevent dog, tryapochnye, too, all the way and more prevent.

Архипова Елена wrote:

live in neighborhood 2-3-khetazhnykh homes, still war Germans built.

We, too, in such a quarter live ;)
Homes cool, court yard remarkable. Beauty :))
Homes higher 5 floors suggest horror and ennui http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Pardon me for off

Have us on the field three labrika wear such a muzzle. Based their on times. Not is obtained to lift quite, then simply muzzle pisses me off to the top, free a downside her teeth. And in darkness like and not markedly. Is a master sees a muzzle on place and not worried, and'Arena huh, big dog easily carring in fall, that wants.
And nalovchilis help each other they river magnet.
And perishing as move in this plastic with our heads in pace with run off the hill, so bruise week not are getting away.
I prefer a cloth with netting.

I think that try need to different a muzzle and solve that precisely need to specific dog.
I prefer leather. And the that over time form of lose, betcha their need to periodically to change need to http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

Яshma,
Halter, khalti - bad one a means, to dog not Biding my en balade and yes, have us people, too, thought, that this muzzle such)

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

I think that try need to different a muzzle and solve that precisely need to specific to the dog.

Agree with Chantal on all 1,000%. Very-very individually. Need to quantify, need to try, and leather (as and boots), of course lose form of and external kind of.

Muzzle: Unambiguously, Bags - conveniently, to lift impossible, bite down on through him it is difficult (though, our once managed get sucked up through hole package with relics of food, but on this special the ability need to), breathe quietly allows, not traumatic for these, talk (ah truth, dog very goes) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

We on the sly are starting prepare for an swift not exploring with smallholder and emerged question: Need a whether on the first time walks with puppy for roulette? So as your baby quite with defence wakes up aggressivity on the street not let go of, until he still not can to return on team, but on usual tight leash, me kadetsya, particularly not'll make you run, or I not rights?

ClockWorkMystery,
And why only on the first time? I, for example, in other povodkami virtually and not'm using, those removed from dog entire life on Roulette has gone and the current already the second year churchgoers. Bordosha one enjoys listening very well, me never accounted for its capturing, as this make many masters our friends with their dogs, unwilling, to their basis for negotiation ceasing after free-fifth block - guest, she always comes on first sheepish and without problems safety, but in our district a more insufferable part of walk account for go on tight leash with reduced zakhodami on concrete - here roulette simply an ideal decision. In ancient times, when roulettes not was, I enjoyed 5-metre simple a leash around, used to walk in 4.In gloves, because a permanent spreading-gathering snimalo skin with hands, and roulette keep conveniently, it here fatty. But I not copping to anything roulettes with a ripcord, and only with up in webbing, because surprise jump a ripcord on yet accidentally I picked at random side from dogs human risks the burn. Truth, fans of special training why something consider, that under team "near" ceasing should unkind to sag, and legke tension, which constantly supports roulette, ostensibly injects dog misleading - but my dog perfectly distinguishes strain off, which she herself creates, when wants to flee faster, and I its'm holding, from moreover, which creates roulette, when dog quietly is faring near its feet. In late all, specifically for of special training can be roulette to bet on holdup ahead or borrow simple ceasing.

ClockWorkMystery, Lena, roulette indeed convenient, but for of experienced hosts. All "dog" educators told and teachers (and I with them agree) - recommend on the first time resemble nedlinnom povodke- you thus better chase feel dog. To Roulette need to getting accustomed, if until this never enjoyed - there arises question in bringing you click stopora, if "the brake" have a puppy are denied their :D Try and so and m kiddin, but only not in's lively place.
And with roulette table, pzhsta, caveat very careful, especially under emotional outburst during and exit from doors, elevators and camping on P. Always on Jaatteenmaki zafiksirovannom hand tight leash near. Unfortunately, number of accidents from-for roulette high.

tabouka, stasyun, thank you large for answers! In general, consider until ceasing the usual, and with roulette table let us later before have fun :) It's unclear still, as our shilopopyy vacuum themselves at the first walks to wage will)