Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Walk

Posts 141 to 153 of 153

ClockWorkMystery
Try find a closed the dog's playground, where can issue your baby. City - pleasant thing a dangerous! I think, that walk without the leash outside “shovel can be only with on 100% well-behaved little dog. We tried roulette, when Dominique was small, then became awkward, that he there-here on it man, running, to team "near" hooking it is unrealistic. Now have us many tug ropes different length. Usually until an “shovel walk on tight leash, and there produce go mad all Dog. Sometimes (closer to night) 'm letting go Dominique in the yard.
As see, have all its experience and their preferences. 8-)

Mouse ,-Mouse,, thank you! Here is and we not want without defence wakes up aggressivity mock, until not will 100% to respond to "me." Pro playground - thought the good, know several on district, importantly to there many willing not was :)

tabouka wrote:

under team "near" ceasing should unkind to sag, and legke tension, which constantly supports roulette, ostensibly injects dog misleading -

So can be same fix roulette on length of his about 60 see And will full a sense of provisshego the leash. Have us one roulette from two such a. I its she's levelling out with the second and'm picking up. And go both-two on provisshikh povodkakhroulettes. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Татьяна wrote:

tabouka wrote (and):

Under team "near" ceasing should unkind to sag, and legke tension, which constantly supports roulette, ostensibly injects dog misleading -

So can be same fix roulette on length of his about 60 see And will full a sense of provisshego the leash. Have us one roulette from two such a. I its she's levelling out with the second and'm picking up. And go both-two on provisshikh povodkakh roulettes. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

When we are taught team "near", pull ceasing-roulette was awkward so a little trim dog), and otherwise Dominique very strongly could, I literally on it evangelism. Under this team very are important the right tugging! But (again), have all dogs different, can there is such, which immediately normally trek and not drag.

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

importantly to there many willing not was :)

Usually people walk Dog in a certain time (until work, after work), and day “shovel often empty. Are looking for friends like size and of being the. I still under the form of unfamiliar dogs ask have hosts "Us not pokusaete?" (Those more, if want go on playground, where already someone walking). On our experience: More just is worth to fear precisely small industry. Most the first clash was with Female of Blackjack-Russell terrier. Dominique was 3 month, he was size of with this helpfulness. Dominique on tight leash, Blackjack-rasselsha "in free I might go" that comes over to us, Dominique happily catches its slightest, and she his KAAAAAK grasps for withers, and then for his behind! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_212.gifHOW II shed tears OT grievances! Truth, this did not prevent him continue to love all around. Still on us throw fees, to be a yorkie Owned, the-Black Terries. Why something they very are mad, can from-for hunting instincts or-any something. Well Las with Labradors, Ovcharka, biglyami (it is our weakness), setters, "korzhikami." With those who quickly runs round and likes a hard time restoring it and laze around here.
Spharischen over time you will find itself friends! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/greeting.gif

Mouse ,-Mouse,, thank you large!
Have many small industry often problems with indoctrination simply. Here is sometimes neck for you next such a with colours to swear I will scream, so and want in football play :)

Last edited by ClockWorkMystery (Apr 27 2014 09:34:03)

Play with large, too, may be dangerously - game same "reservoir", can side – pinning down-add an-first. So that with this, too, cautious about visions!

stasyun wrote:

Play with large, too, may be dangerously

Agree. But large most often on povodkakh, and small skitter by themselves. "She small, not touches him!" Usually we after all this hear?! o.O

Маус-Маус wrote:

"She small, not touches him!" Usually we after all this hear?!

Marin I’d say honestly, I-really paranoid. So that large, that small - I not believe nor single word hosts on subject availability of or absence of aggression have their pets. So try to put be curious to on check under an acquaintance with other dogs.

Masha101 wrote:

Здравствуйте, моему щенку 5 месяцев и у него большая проблема, он очень боится выходить на улицу, боится людей, машин и всего что там происходит. Никакого внимания не обращает на корм и игрушки.  Как перебороть его страх? Очень тяжело с ним на улице. ПОМОГИТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА!!!

Masha101, подобный вопрос обсуждался также в теме Коррекция поведения
А по сути принцип решения данной проблемы мне лично видится в следующих шагах:
1.Пообщаться с заводчиком щенка. Возможно, какие-то моменты может прояснить именно он. И что-то посоветовать.
2.Обратиться к кинологу или инструктору, который преедет к вам домой и вместе с вами на деле посмотрит -как и что происходит. И сможет по факту объяснить, что происходит с щенков, в чем причина такого поведения, да и вообще-что именно означает это поведение, в чем ваши ошибки и как с этим бороться.

Просто по инету невозможно понять все интересующие ньюансы.

Подскажите, вы в Москве проживаете?

stasyun wrote:

Masha101, подобный вопрос обсуждался также в теме Коррекция поведения
А по сути принцип решения данной проблемы мне лично видится в следующих шагах:
1.Пообщаться с заводчиком щенка. Возможно, какие-то моменты может прояснить именно он. И что-то посоветовать.
2.Обратиться к кинологу или инструктору, который преедет к вам домой и вместе с вами на деле посмотрит -как и что происходит. И сможет по факту объяснить, что происходит с щенков, в чем причина такого поведения, да и вообще-что именно означает это поведение, в чем ваши ошибки и как с этим бороться.

Просто по инету невозможно понять все интересующие ньюансы.

Подскажите, вы в Москве проживаете?

Да, проживаем в Москве

Masha101, я отправила вам сообщение в личку