Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Genetics, genealogical, picking the steam » Somehow should be entlebukher? (On motives of withdrawing F. Shvaytsera)

Somehow should be entlebukher? (On motives of withdrawing F. Shvaytsera)

Posts 1 to 20 of 58

As something imperceptibly passed discussion of withdrawing F. Shvaytsera after monoporodnoy the exhibition in September 2011.
With laggards can be to familiarize themselves here http://entlebucher.ru/cntnt/vystavki/re … fshv.html, the reference on the original of the there present.
So here is let us celebrate and think of, there whether we rightly move and as we all together work on improvement breed. As least not harm.
The first that catches and in the diversion and original version this announced red the text. Beg simply copy saying translation:
"Eye color was almost without exceptions from brown until dark brown. In three cases eyes were too bright. In accordance with standard FCI eyes predatory birds, i.e. yellows eyes without impurity brown, are ” s beaches were among exclusion from a view “.
Nevertheless, as a eyes these three represented entlebukherov demonstrated minimum an admixture brown color of.
contaminated selection steam these-lover needs necessarily pay attention on the, to eye color have partner was would as least in range from brown until temnokorichnevogo. "
Instead red, earmarked large.
Why such emphasis on this, if in an exhibition was presented just three case?

Viki & K wrote:

In an exhibition same were not all enlebukhery, born in Russia. And how many their on vytavku not time come on those or different reasons. Here is Shvaytser and made emphasis until, as the saying goes, not late. http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/AllSML_8/35.gif

Recessive genes-here is the most a frequent one the reason various shortcomings and deviations from norms. If we have put on couple of, and have the descendant there is trait, which not was nor have one of parents, then means, that this trait is determined by retsessivnym genome.
For enlightened coloring eye as times replies recessive trait gene. Can be, for example, takes a year two tyomnoglazykh dogs and obtain schenka with bright eyes. This means ????? from parents were ancestors posts retsessivnym genome, with over this a sign of. And narrative of this couples genes met and have svetloglazyy Puppy.

Viki & K wrote:

Yes because enough difficult get rid of light eye. For one generation this lack of not public. Under vyazke dogs with bright eyes with little dark-eyed dog in gunk will and svetloglazye puppies and temnoglazye. For these descendants need again same carefully ship types- wet couple of.
Incidentally, the bright eyes often go in paired with oslablenoy pigmentation is applied

nelin wrote:

recessive genes-here is the most a frequent one the reason various shortcomings and deviations from norms. If we have put on couple of, and have the descendant there is trait, which not was nor have one of parents, then means, that this trait is determined by retsessivnym genome.

Interestingly, need to to go digging in ancestors their watch, that there have relatives. But frankly, I not am counting see there with light coloured eyes dogs. http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gifSkyfall children Vicky such eye, too, like not occurred.
And return to the problem: Than except color of (and can whom likes "hawkish eye") and weakened pigmentation is applied she major implications? On health this is reflected? Or only farewell exhibition career?
Am snooping in Internets here nothing moreover, that this unacceptably find not can, and Alenka as always at work. And me here is became onwww.benaughty.com interestingly: Why this THAT is what poorly, that everywhere-negotiable.

Viki & K
In standard written, that yastrebinye eyes-this diskvalifitsiruyuschiy vice.

Viki & K wrote:

At health this is reflected?

Not think, but at all interestingly)
At all, usually have dogs other breeds with bright discovered are acceptable the bright eyes, but than is coloring wool, those is must be eyes. Entlebukhery increasingly same have the main color black, so and eyes than is, the better.
Personally for me, dog with bright eyes purely ethical causes unpleasant sensations. Glance strange some. Not understandable, that from it wait. Seen, as experts in ring, too, would shun with light coloured eyes dogs. One times even listened, as expert asked have Handler as his assailant: "And she not bite?"

nelin wrote:

dog with bright eyes purely ethical causes unpleasant sensations

Agree, me, too, not likes, but around the should be obvious explanation.
Any chain must be. Not can be, that diskvalifiiruyuschiy vice stems only with estetitkoy. Something question are interested me seriously, so popytyus I get the ??? until essence.

With color eye something understandable, and here is gene lavished hooliganism as public? http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

NN wrote:

Since color eye something understandable

And here is no! As times understandable only what they must be Russia has. And why?

NN wrote:

gene lavished hooliganism as public

Training and reading books on ethics behavior)
And so same "Backpack - A machine-Domodedovo" http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

Gene lavished hooliganism public only increased nurture. And pro eye color:
How can be judge from literature, very little scientific research that would confirmed or credibly have disproved would the availability of correlations are between color eye and in other characteristics (health, behavior). With perspective aesthetics, in most cases dark eyes look bad better, more eloquently than any other (the so same as and the dark leather nose). So on exhibition ring temnoglazaya, with a stark pigmentation is applied, dog will have always more chance on victory.
So as speech goes about 1949, the, detailing black pigment. (Precisely because, that dark eyes probably the more dominant a sign of, and if on him not pursue selection, then he can disappear), then in intended for breeding need dogs with dark eyes and, respectively saturated black pigment used. Under this need remember, that have dogs with genotipami bb, dd and Consulate, eye color and hassocks nose will always be more bright, than have dogs with the relevant dominantnymi Threelovemonkeys / Sandbox.

Last edited by donna (Nov 4 2011 23:04:43)

Viki & K wrote:

A so same "Backpack - A machine-Domodedovo"

So-so! I would asked! http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/girl_bye.gif

donna wrote:

So as speech goes about 1949, the, detailing black pigment. (Precisely because, that dark eyes domiantnyy a sign of, and if on him not pursue selection, then he can disappear), then in intended for breeding need dogs with dark eyes and, respectively saturated black pigment used.

Here is!

nelin wrote:

So-so! I would asked!

This not I, this NN so on zhivotinoy's cackling at us http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/blum1.gif!
donna
Thank you!

Last edited by Viki & K (Nov 4 2011 22:51:41)

Please, please

Read too many any motley on the bright eyes, the main conclusion, which I for themselves made: The bright eyes are indicator of shortage of melanin formation (pigment). Why this so afraid? Not only because that this ethical unpleasantly, and because, that always with such dogs in the future can to lend Geterokhromiyu full (two eyes have different color of) or partial (part of iris pofarbovanі in the other color). Most often we can watch this have husky. And this still not all. Often lack of pigmentation, to draws applies and whitening iris eyes, leads to weakening of pigment skin and hair cover, that in turn is one reason deafness animal.
I the right conclusions made? Or not?
Correct still this:
From books State Hillary Kharmar "Dogs and their breeding":
"If both have parents dark eyes or hassocks nose, and have schenka they the bright, means both have parents was ancestor with retsessivnym genome, defining such a sign of, and they this gene inherited. Under of the intelligence these dogs in couple of genes wrestle together - in a result temnoglazye parents gave svetloglazogo the descendant. If this the descendant even interbreed it with a similar dog with bright eyes, with temnoglazykh parents, none of their puppies will not have dark eye.
This principle apply also to America’s failures, which are determined simple retsessivnym genome, as, for example, wolfsbane, fall or deafness. Hence understandable, as easily persists and is spreading in breed lack of, – defined retsessivnym genome. "

Pleasant thing the what stops the it turns out.

Last edited by Viki & K (Nov 5 2011 16:13:37)

Interestingly written. Need to a bit 'Market in external relations materials. As something more privichno pro blind in the next context: Deafness connected with presence of seed genes pigmentation Merle (kennel, him. Planets’races-arlekiny) and pegost (greykhaundy, bulterery, dalmatina), and pro correlation with color eye so: Gays eyes -priznak absence of pigment in iridescent casings., and such eyes are linked with deafness. But by themselves gays eyes still not say about deafness throw. Mechanism of succession deafness have dogs -nositeley gene Merle more or less Euroskepticism, and here is have dogs with genome 1977 and extreme 1977 not revealed until the end of. But until me not already nowhere mentioning about deafness throw among dogs zennenkhundov (gene the Irish 1977).

donna
At all deafness, as I understood, this deal not 1 days. For this try need to)
For moreover, to avoid this need to to under crossing svetloglazoy dogs nor have second partner no one from relatives with his hand not was light eye. Naturally no inbreeding and camping on D. And camping on P. T. K. Descendants from such steam will bear for a in any case sustained gene and broadcast further this the most svetloglazost.
Us is difficult, so as breed the Young and that there was before abroad say difficult. Here is how to know? In Internet photos not always certainly. Remains either tested Samoyede / prostate problems either relying on decency breeders. Because if have your dogs dark eyes, then this still nothing not means, she has same were brothers-sister, mothers-Pope and camping on D. And camping on P.

donna wrote:

not already nowhere mentioning about deafness throw among dogs zennenkhundov

Need to difference between on this about digging to.

Dreamt book George W. Paget's "Control an inherited diseases have dogs." Has found in section "Zobolevanie organs hearing and equilibrium" the partition In "Deafness, not a certain more detail." Among listed breeds. Which have have diagnosed disease Entlebucher. As I understood type of of succession unknown.
At all, in ties with those, that theme genetics and diseases interesting and complex propose a organize rates on genetics for willing under auspices the National club Entlebucher Sennenhunds. Can who to join my wishes and we shall generate ??? group active pupils.

Last edited by donna (Nov 5 2011 19:11:36)

I already, prisoedinennaya!
Return to eyes. Simply me, to example, embarrasses, that this is considered vice, but no one knows why. Ah hardly in most breeds, this stems only with aesthetics. Sometimes breed by themselves so strange accented, that satisfy the most perverted taste of. Means deal not only and not so much in aesthetics. Pro the as this try avoid realized, now remained ensure, that thought in right direction were.
But this only that Shvaytser red singled, and there at all many written.

Viki & K wrote:

Just me, to example, confounds, that this is considered vice, but no one knows why

And the most Shvaytsera ask about this? http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/yes.gifHe gave such report, perhaps, knows, that to what.

NN wrote:

the most Shvaytsera ask about this

Already thought about this.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Genetics, genealogical, picking the steam » Somehow should be entlebukher? (On motives of withdrawing F. Shvaytsera)