Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Announcement NHL » NHL (for what, duties and powers)

NHL (for what, duties and powers)

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

Ah, here is! The artist already Upa. Muris, you valsti. And we Y let us support and feasible aid exert! And can still and yazykoznaets advertisements they might respond? And can the club still collection the big info on outcomes exhibitions need? For example, walked around for a people in TUIT-those, have studied materials major exhibition and us wrote. Ascents of on exhibition in native gorde, and us reports results. As members clubs interested in such’s findings?

Fear promise, but can find opportunity translation (without guarantees). That to transfer? Throw exile

tuk
And you not worry about, you, uh, a promise) http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif

tuk wrote:

that to transfer?

Novel, and you somehow language posses? English, German?

nelin wrote:

Roman, and you somehow language posses? English, German?

From foreign on trimmed I I have only Esperanto, German and English - within poluzabytoy school programs. However OK mean many known making abroad. Because real esperantisty... for development this planned machinery language, then many are prepared exercise remittances with home on Esperanto. So that creek if me managed find sobachnika-esperantista or simply want work out, think was able would translate with Esperanto on Russian. Chain of course the Long, but perishing than rich.
Plus’ve worked in hospital, where hasn't emerge people, possess languages (more often of these rare episodes - the English). If will texts under hand, then d have in mind and immediately same poked.
Thus this is in short - guarantee speed not can, but all their opportunities use will try. Hope to transfer will have not she? http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/blush.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Announcement NHL » NHL (for what, duties and powers)