Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Standard Entlebucher Puppies, » Discussion character Entlebukhera

Discussion character Entlebukhera

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Let us vienosimies, that we all very love our bushikov, but have them, too,, not ????? in separately, and have breed in a whole (pardon for extrapolation) there is negative traits, or on Different the, that like would correct.
I analyzed with several kinologami, through professional and smiled staff.
In a result quite figured two quality, which prevent - this the excitement and some trusovatost.
This opinion kinologa from schools Orlova (he toilet-Beam to the street and now Hypnotizes with bushikom, zhivushim under Polish Embassy), this opinion kinologa (instructor on early and dances, which well knows star in offers and still someone from bushikov), ah and if revere about manifestations character on our Forum and on entleklab, incapable accurately such same opinion.
Let us share ways struggle with these manifestations out and tell about small "commitment phobia" our anticipate, the more on Forum there is literature, which our history will be able help.
This will be helpful and people who suited on exhibitions and ask about breed, and naturally represent here in a comprehensive dialogue between the in SPC.
This will be helpful and we all, so as I have very many mistakes with measurable payoffs in, I much do not correctly. Today Palina first told, that this is not I direct Bimom, and he me, but then was very happily, as quickly he understands and all are seized with simply on the summer of.

P.S. Can this the partition Forum "perenazvat" suppose not "standard" - this same separate line, and "all about 392. Or as something otherwise.

With vozbudimostyu agree, with trusovatostyu there is no. There is some dogs, but in a whole entlebukhery quite not’t cowardly dogs. On their two I’d say this not so. At all not seen, to they what-either fear. Even if met with than something for them bewildering, then only with prudence viewed and then reacted respectively.
And caution quite another than cowardice.

Olja, I perhaps not the word independent, but Dima now Hypnotizes with Polish kobelkom, which in Moscow on couple of years arrived (still and with translator), kobelku 16 months and he don't got no balls, fears, grown cautious, who OK knows with. , very feared with starters exits on streets, we this quickly managed their, but emerge any weird phobia is type "umbrella - not shoot", "big snowball - not shoot", "air balloon - not shoot." All of this winding down, but have other dogs I not find, although watch for in other less)
With other hand, Bimu on figs prevents remain from which woman has been shunned by sobakiny.

There is: The excitement and a strong wariness regarding to cause, a similar on nedolyublivanie of strangers (unlike love to its http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif) - food accorded, and help patting themselves nor for that not will give http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gifTo life could get away, and for exhibition careers, it is understandable, minus. Later write as are working over these.
Mysterious in common there is no.

NN wrote:

a strong wariness regarding to cause, a similar on nedolyublivanie of strangers

Here is have us this there is no,, likes ALL people, with all ready play and all will give themselves help patting, and here is food have all not takes up.
Even statistics their behavior interesting, and changes on least maturation.

I owner entlebukhera, has presented to three years and all that I write will come from the experience ownership one bushika, but all-??? me there is with than compare. I grew with dobermanami, and now still and happy owner girls boserona.
1. The excitement?!
I would not so this panel called, I believe this rather activity. If entlebukhera would lead the "lackadaisical", a soft-spoken, melancholic, slow man, not able on change in his life, not think, that entlebukher will to ride as Turkestan with so master. Him quickly have had enough bring stick and try to start game. Accented occasion, when strolling with Nafkoy I have no sentiments, all we living people and have us heap problems, I not'm with it play and in end she well quietly is sweeping near. Under this she is sweeping near, with understanding and love to his strange host, because this dog June 1753), dog have a friend who.... So that, all ??? I would told about activity entlebukhera, simply perhaps for someone this and will negative quality. And still, despite the, that entlebukher the average breed dogs and grow up they sooner, character have them is shaped somewhere to 2.5 years, as me seems.
2. Truslivost!
I, too, so been mulling, Nafka long she feared dogs larger its and pochve zhanr dogs, was running away headlong. But all corrects time. Now she in juice and it no one not afraid of! Caution to new people there is, but this I believe positive the quality of.

Alla wrote:

kobelku 16 months and he don't got no balls,

Here is here as times and perhaps, that guy simply still not understood who he. And he ENTLEBUKhER and these all said!
And all-??? need not to write off still and the fact, that we not know who and as spoke with this and in other entlebukherami, which have cited in example, and as with them treated!
In tourism should had rambled on for! With Love Alone By ENTLEBUKhERAM! You best dogs in world! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif

Last edited by Маруся-Нафуся (Nov 21 2011 18:43:14)

Alla wrote:

In a result quite figured two quality, which prevent - this the excitement and some trusovatost.

About of the central nervous system, I in sobakovodstve daavno. In my, than less dog, those she has more motor character, and have some and heightened the excitement. Often this not porodnye quality, and sformirovanye wrong indoctrination and so same entails the. I have always example "babkinykh mutts a new one" this the most metal tantrum dogs.
And trusovatost, as already stated this caution, ah and nesotsializirovannost. Dog must byvat in society. With diapers.

Last edited by ШАНТАЛЬ (Nov 21 2011 20:53:59)

NN wrote:

Later write as are working over these.

We now work with the through professional, on moonlighting, with kinologom with large-serving autocrat: Doing that in ring. So here is that she says: Field such a dog very simply, he and moves and in stand comes himself, and here is when expert suited. In short, as would overcome this moment "a malign" http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif. So here is we imitate an work in ring and to him suited and'm a honer and little animal on several man for attractive opportunity, plus we with him in talking have instructors sit and there all his, too, 'm a honer http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.giffor him this until test http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gifBy the way, smiled in some topic on "pyosike", that one dog so were being conditioned - she could stand and allow themselves examine and to iron on team "bear with it"! Need to us introduce http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/lol.gif
Such coaching, and for life are good, waiting for progress http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

NN wrote:

to him suited and'm a honer and little animal on several man for attractive opportunity,

We this with Schoen constantly practise. Everywhere - on the street, in premises, with humans motley gender.
Interestingly, that simply people he immediately help patting themselves gives extremely rarely. And here is "dogcatchers" - please! Apparently Schon believes, that "were a dog person" (is a master the other dogs) not can be bad man by definition http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/AllSML_8/35.gif

've given branch and indeed not can give name this a new (s us quality of entlebushek. Trusosot, caution? - there is no. Berta puppy for actively rushing to all-lover, people. Even from ogryzayuschikhsya not departed. (A small - around been running around, would run over ,-so much as bark - otprygnet - would run over,. To headlong run - never. Conservative elder statesmen remain defined has become - has become on threats respond. But and the first never's going to hurt). Under this, at home from caress seeks to dodge. , that it would patted, and now I have their affairs. Don't bring that up these are you tenderness whom any still! Hardly this can be call cowardice? For apple - please, modicum itself you a hug!

NN wrote:

To life could get away, and for exhibition careers, it is understandable, minus. Later write as are working over these.

Very interestingly, because that our the first exhibition in closed of it has shown, that over socialization and trust to judges need to work more.

Nell wrote:

Interesting, that simply people he immediately help patting themselves gives extremely rarely. And here is "dogcatchers" - please! Apparently Schon believes, that "were a dog person" (is a master the other dogs) not can be bad man by definition

This bluntly pro us, accurately's a good point!

Nell wrote:

Interesting, that simply people he immediately help patting themselves gives extremely rarely. And here is "dogcatchers" - please!

Me why something seems, that this "by the dog walkers" simply differently belong to our favorites, more boldly and with good intentions, so on them and reaction better. I would so'm paraphrasing "Interesting, that simply people help patting his solved extremely rarely, and here is" by the dog walkers "- please!" http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

About trusovatosti, too, would, we had this bet. Have us, of course, still Puppy, but she for his age very she was inquisitive and this fact, apparently, forces its to surmount its fear. I remember, when its brought first time to us home - for it and so stress, and still the entire apartment was in inflatable balloons. She all hair and, when touched toe episode -shariki use with that guy, so she simply watch on them with interest and commanded further. For us the first pleasant feeling was that about dog was precisely its courage)

Berta wrote:

homes from caress seeks to dodge. , that it would patted, and now I have their affairs. Don't bring that up these are you tenderness whom any still!

Yes, have us such a same) play, communicate - this with pleasure's gusto, and here is make out with you, kiss now - only, if under team "bear with it" http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

D'oh, my coward trusyatskiiy)) Don’t know, that to do. Flies package on the street have Danny hysterical. In crowded places is as a wooden leaf. But dog-person person in the yard love. Sometimes even seems, it them one enjoys more than us)) I hope, becomes a their fears.

What the good theme!
Us until still 4.5 months, but the excitement and increased activity, too, very find. Truth, I attribute this on vozrost, but apparently this will remain on entire life. :)
Pro caresses -, too, most. "Couple of times try, uh, rubbing and ?????, better you two run along with me, play." Only perishing when strongly card when, gets tired, will be borne in next to ya - can be and help patting, and whether quietly.
And here is of cowardice we have no (Ugh-Ugh-Ugh). Highly curious and a bold. Yesterday help with senbernarom. Lada the first ran up, 5 minutes hair, then has become run around and prigavkivat around him - to invite to take play-Caribbean. To people, too, that comes over with relish, but already safer - realized, that not all until it there is deal. :) And, again same, low man difficult its help patting - not because of of cowardice, and from-for energy - not can resist more couples seconds (I say about a free behavior, not about behavior under meeting teams - stand and anything).

But as on expense mouth? Like your dogs bark? My directly likes bark. This just bad form, age or as times feature of breed?

My bark, only when's freaking out from what something not allow http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/433.gif. For example. Pokusatsya (in game). Or in speakerphone rings. And so speaks out always.
Us 8 months (today)

And our, us 6 months, runs round for own of, on Wall catches, nothing before a not sees, recognized as a zany. Me this already scares. Eyeballs on my beshanye, fall is open, language until its knees is swinging, spharischen spectacle even the. Can who tell pollsters, as us from this learn to stop. We seek its switch on toys, but until in apartment is ablaze light and there is shadow, she would still continues to go mad all.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Standard Entlebucher Puppies, » Discussion character Entlebukhera