Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Very am asking Council!

Very am asking Council!

Posts 21 to 40 of 50

Daniel wrote:

Today have us still one victim

Horror!

Nelli, I think that article, that placed Alla on Forum, MUST to place on site in section health, to on Forum people not seek when there is no time.

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

horror!

Yes. Masters repressed. This we with baby not so long in dog-society, and they all each other know and people and dogs. Compared with turistice luxury short term rentals nikh - most dogs on povodkakh and masters carefully villagers look in VSE, that lying around on earth. Media told the, that poison they's being jammed up in the pieces sausages are made and cheese. And choked for us themselves know - favorite dainties.

Last edited by Daniel (Nov 24 2011 12:33:22)

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

Nellie, I think that article, that placed Alla on Forum, MUST to place on site in section health, to on Forum people not seek when there is no time.

Agree!

Let us I then article screen it, to she more less in a normal format was, with paragraphs, spots, comma-separated and'll send whom any on-.

Alla
Send perhaps immediately Nellie, for location on site.
At all this simply Brad some! People combine to produce for moreover, to someone kill! This same contradicts all laws: Morality, society, human. There is no words.
And this alas, not only our strikes, seems spring on the exhibition in Italy was simply tragedy, when dogs wore on the hands of. Then virtually immediately after starters exhibition all derp many to the dogs, were and the lethal outcomes.

Alla
Yes, send me. Please. Edited the text

NN wrote:

Sorry, a bit it seems on demagoguery: I not urge to kill!!

I not had in mind, that you'd like me to to kill. With what you took? I only wanted say, that not worth assimilate those who aren't human in is, to to experience desire to observe physical misery survivors creatures.
Typically, I closely read the, that write other. Quote from a you:

NN wrote:

I hope,and they soon can get really sick (will fall in hole, that other alive creatures °), here is would watchon their spasms - me personally pity not will become!

Ah here is and began. From poison suffered child
http://www.baltinfo.ru/2011/11/24/V-kho … nok-243078
Huuuu Are. Ah as same so. Words there is no.
And comments the the bottom. Ah simply. In what society live?

Last edited by Daniel (Nov 24 2011 14:24:08)

Thank you, that write about such a, pick up these themes in Internet! We only acquired schenka and even not knew, that such case http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/sorry.gifNow travel on machine let him run get a puppy in wood, to not caught on to contagion of (he still not been vaccinated). And now even and after vaccinations d take him away now its, to not independent malware likes. I with children on children’s playground not go... I go - so much debris, dirt, broken glass. And now understand, that heap dangers await and industry (

The that broke a) sent.

Horror! In still greater horror came, creating comments

Muris wrote:

How rule, I closely read the, that write other

Then read still times - those, from whom has suffered favorite being, disclose the right to experience podobrye feelings! And to denounce affected people, their equitable anger, prodiktovannyy pain, khanzheskimi counter-narrative type "not upodoblyaytes", on my view, several is hypocritical.
Ah purely – my opinion, of course!

Last edited by NN (Nov 24 2011 15:05:22)

Viki & K wrote:

Here is and I, too,.
Actually nn, Muris, please. You after all say virtually about one and same, only different words. We all here their pesov love VERY and fear, and are experiencing. 're empathizing to injured already. When I see an elderly the lady of the dead who from of our Owl, walking in alone, then itself cry. And subject this I created, to to share fears, hear a unique insight now advice (THANK YOU still times, Alla), warn someone. And strident words NN very broadly similar with my thoughts remains ready and feelings, and counterattacking became tube top Muris - voice and my of reason, too,.

NN wrote:

Then why oh why read still times - those, from whom has suffered favorite being, disclose the right to experience podobrye feelings! And to denounce affected people, their equitable anger, prodiktovannyy pain, khanzheskimi counter-narrative type "not upodoblyaytes", on my view, several is hypocritical.
Ah purely – my opinion, of course!

Husband has shown this it was a twig. Actually nn, he on everything side, said, that humanity and the right - this well, but not for those who not understands, that this such. He said, that found would and killed, although he accurately a normal, pilots pass regularly all doctors and psychologists have discovered, too,.
Says, that primeneni "reasonable, right and legitimate" methods impact on such people, this, too, most, that me to explain on Chinese theoretical the helicopter (its not there is).

NN wrote:

A to denounce affected people, their equitable anger, prodiktovannyy pain, khanzheskimi counter-narrative type "not upodoblyaytes", on my view, several is hypocritical.

I nor word not disparaged the people, which have has suffered favorite being. Contrary, learned that I - demagogue, other one leaves and a hypocrite http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/girl_in_dreams.gifI same has done personally to you and to everything emotions. To your desire observe pain.
Of course, we all increased from our of emotions. But personally me in itself always scare bloodthirsty emotions and desires. I try to put their shock. And that to do with your trumps emotion, this, of course, you to decide. http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/give_rose.gif

I simply to what all of this. Further - my other more deliberative. To you, NN, relations no not have. Please, not proetsiruyte on themselves. All we people in biological understanding of - Homo sapiens. And we, sobakovladeltsy, and they - dogkhantery. That spodvigaet their to poison dogs? Not are born same they with this obsession in anybody. Think, that as times-??? begins increasingly with of emotions. Emotionally people different. Someone a foreign dog with legs until heads would have rubbed off on, and he only'd be the one laughing, and to someone would run over, contact and drooled on overcoat will leave - and increasingly. He already outside themselves from anger. Not let-God have him even at work and homes any problems! ! And after all dogs enough many in cities, under this very little adequate sites for fifth block - guest (either at all there is no fall), there is no special box for blow-out excrement (and from ordinary janitors suspects), many the bad manners dogs, with and quite serious breeds. Naturally, all of this breeds continued contacts between thus humans and dogs (and also manifestations their life). Respectively, the negative emotions are trickling in, that ultimately leads to real action. And here is this already frightening.

Alla wrote:

Tells, that primeneni "reasonable, right and legitimate" methods impact on such people, this, too, most, that me to explain on Chinese theoretical the helicopter (its not there is).

Not, ah legitimate something methods as-times need. And only to they realistically enforced. To punishment in of gravity crimes.
Can, this increasingly dreams, and I idealist. Can be.

Muris wrote:

I simply to what all of this. Further - my other more deliberative. To you, NN, relations no not have. Please, not proetsiruyte on themselves. All we people in biological understanding of - Homo sapiens. And we, sobakovladeltsy, and they - dogkhantery. That spodvigaet their to poison dogs? Not are born same they with this obsession in anybody. Think, that as times-??? begins increasingly with of emotions. Emotionally people different. Someone a foreign dog with legs until heads would have rubbed off on, and he only'd be the one laughing, and to someone would run over, contact and drooled on overcoat will leave - and increasingly. He already outside themselves from anger. Not let-God have him even at work and homes any problems! Increasingly! And after all dogs enough many in cities, under this very little adequate sites for fifth block - guest (either at all there is no fall), there is no special box for blow-out excrement (and from ordinary janitors suspects), many the bad manners dogs, with and quite serious breeds. Naturally, all of this breeds continued contacts between thus humans and dogs (and also manifestations their life). Respectively, the negative emotions are trickling in, that ultimately leads to real action. And here is this already frightening.

You are right, but "man a sensible" understands, that behavior dogs - this decision its owner, i.e. dog not is to blame, is to blame man, and here is man, unfortunately, not always it turns out reasonable.

Viki & K wrote:

Daniel wrote:

That and I, too,.

And I. And after all comments - this niei?u emotions and my shitty little problems. I here is increasingly pro this and say. http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/pardon.gif

Alla wrote:

you are right, but "man a sensible" understands, that behavior dogs - this decision its owner, i.e. dog not is to blame, is to blame man, and here is man, unfortunately, not always it turns out reasonable.

Ah so. About how and speech. So decision problems kroets deeper much, than simply shoot all dogkhanterov. They new and new will to emerge, if nothing not will change.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Very am asking Council!