Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Puppy and floors in House

Puppy and floors in House

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

nelin wrote:

BOB should walk or Caribbean on neskolzskomu gender before moment, until not special joints.. Skolzskie floors can lead in further to will litter the front paws.

Roughly with no age dog can be to bet on slippery gender and as determine gained momentum ever since joints or still not enough?
And as quickly pyasti can get the wrong postav?
And still a bit question not in subject. Razmet front limbs, in general have dogs, could make aside from slick gender from rapid growth, perekorma and burden on were limbs during walks or games. Are common whether such problems entlebukheram or slippery floors - the upper hand dangers?

Last edited by ncux199rus (May 8 2013 20:17:06)

And lenoleum, I so understand, can be to leave or all same better, too, to cover?

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

A lenoleum, I so understand, can be to leave or all same better, too, to cover?

Linoleum as times better to cover. If only he not antiskolzyaschiy. On it its feet's heading toward the exit on times. Especially, if dog allowed to on couch, got, bed fauna of

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

A lenoleum, I so understand, can be to leave or all same better, too, to cover?

Have us parquet, yes even and without varnish. First made the increasingly has been. Through month understood, that this is not Felix Blumenfeld, camping on K. Listed rotten, remains smells as and than not clean up the back of and suffers gender under the carpet. Changed on substrate from foamed PVC, all good, but is tearing very quickly. In a result bought not a glancing linoleum (specifically every slice of in no clothing left naglazhivali and been touched) and now have us purity and beauty http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif
So that if linoleum not glides for, then this most the http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/108.gif

Last edited by Яшма (Jan 18 2014 19:03:55)

Thank you large! Have us, unfortunately, slippery, a cat in its time truly charming on 1x03. Means let us make your own.

’ ll share its experience: Puppy (Berg) 2 month, already 2 weeks have us homes. In rooms parquet, cuisine of and corridor - tiles. And parquet and tiles for his paws enough slippery - pushes under world, hoisted includes under jumps. Thought than to cover - pursued the between carpets around track (faded, so as if its's gonna wet - not you wash him), mat for a bath (sovereign liege option, so as all similar woodchuck very quickly) and linoliumom neskolzkim. Stalled on linoliume. In OBI can be buy trim, for gender prices. This what we was need.
In corridor (have us a long) for sample now making two slice 2,5m X 0,9m. Puppy became much komfortnіshim. Runs round on corridor and more not seems to be in limbo. Linolium on are sharply barbed, with pattern "under parquet", Figure a bit a convex.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Puppy and floors in House