Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Supply konakiona

Supply konakiona

Posts 21 to 40 of 80

Alla, thank you even times!

Alla wrote:

Skyfall instructions on one bushika in average 25-30 kg need to 30 ml on two injection site and 5 packaging tablets.

Means, me in two times more need to stockpiling on 60 kg mastinyachego weight.

NN wrote:

What were symptoms methyl rat poison?
And as now, themselves feels?

Sozzled Iicaa (more precisely not know - morning-day-evening). Yesterday on the morning refused there is and to drink, left with husband on nature of, there proponosilo, toured home to 16 somewhere, there is not became, that already very strange, and not saws, that quite strange after trips on machine and celebrations on nature. Immediately farewells and lay grusnyy, I took ball around the with the squeaker, which he the hugely likes, and receives only on the street and on classes, he tail seems to have given up and not embarked, and then times five consecutive proponosil with blood, bluntly red, became to complain, I looked it up as, and there the augmented blood vessels, ah in 19 were in the clinic and haters) In clinic who 21 kg, and today on the morning 20. On sdvali ton analyses. In the clinic immediately gave and K1 and be groups In, then heap IVs and curiously others. Drugs. Today after second injection site K1 became markedly business and as have become normal. Day slightly resident business and sleeping, through 3 hours going to travel again in a clinic.

Alla wrote:

Day slightly resident business and sleeping

Ah the, that resident business, already well!

Alla wrote:

, with yesterday's the evening on the IVs, instead 25 kg weighs today 20.

Alla! Very are sympathetic! This simply terribly!
Want Bimu popadayuschikh recovery!
You - much brilliant! Thanks to everything prepare have been able prevent greater trouble. You feel better soon! Very-very are experiencing for Bimasika!
And weight he will redial quickly, importantly now to heal and recover!

Alla wrote:

Can and I to store, me without difference, only, me seems, that better would this was have someone from "superiors SPC", so any member SPC will easier turn precisely to these people.

We all either for city, either at work, I at all increasingly time in road with children, so if you not difficult assume this function, was would SUPER! I always can give your phone, all, who searching for this drug. If you, of course, not against

Nelli, I not against, this OK not cupboard a ginormous, which have nowhere put)
I everywhere wrote about drug. Can who intends to in any time soon to go abroad, if nor where not will answer, and can buy, then inform, please.

http://ledi-viktory.livejournal.com/50648.html
Not.

Alla wrote:

! ” Heh.

Yes perishing.

Alla
As before. I to a doctor? As Masyanya?

Alla wrote:

Perhaps who intends to in any time soon to go abroad

I despite next week in Finland. If know as he there is called, in chelovechey mark buy or in veterinary and can be whether buy without prescription. Here is exactly. Going to travel on machine, if can find the money itself buy accurately and whom need to, too, can.

Konakion MM produced powers are. Laboratory Roche. In France this drug is called Vitamine K1, and in anglophone countries - Konakion MM.
Here is pictures of the:
http://images.yandex.ru/yandsearch?lr=213&noreask=1&text=конакион&p=1&img_url=evrofarm.com.ua/photos/s/92437.jpg&rpt=simage
For Finland need to to agree with vetom, to wrote down the recipe on Latin, sometimes negotiate vapteke and buy without prescription.
We need to!
Olja, we returned from clinics, still days three-four let us toward. He ate three times on slightly-slightly, and take enterosgel until there is no. He not ate poison, and licked with the clutches of the or nose, i.e. us --something slightly. Although on a bloody diarrhea and red as with blue pot look frightening. Until bushika in House there is no, sleeping, truth in embracing one another with a ball, slightly limps sideways on were hoisted - in one use a catheter, and from the other only took, ah and licks their, so as they pobritye have him. Nimera, where she Crosses in rear hoisted, easily obkhvatyvaetsya indicatives and large fingers hands, such bus became. But in general all well, we recovering.
In history disease doctors not write this konakion, write "vikasol", although themselves say, that he virtually not helps.

Alla wrote:

We need to!

'oc. Write me how many and what. Tomorrow do to veto for a recipe.

I you wrote in lichku. Seems several times. http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif

Alla
Importantly now clamber out! And everything else then back narastite. Masyanya a strong, all will well! We keeping the for you fist bump and paws, (have us many moreover and another)
Daniel
When you are planning to return from Finland?

Viki & K wrote:

When you are planning to return from Finland?

Plan to go in Tuesday on 1 day. On the evening already ago. The next trip will on us with 30.12 until 1 mei. Here is such plans.

Girls, boys! The situation such a - my the veto until mon. In city of no! Until raise on ears known known for statement prescription. Can as something upcoming and from whom there is opportunity write and send me. I is ready even itself not to acquire, and buy for Bimasika in primarily and in overall Fund (let no one not will need). Can write human? Volume of boxes me not scares. We we are going on its machine, with children and back with purchases on-any, the kind that among packages drugs no one and inspect not will. Very want help!

I tomorrow likely d have the veto, send that precisely need to write or on choice the veto?

I in Monday, in vetklinike on a change of, if not Kim will be discharged until this time - don!!

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

send that precisely need to write or on choice the veto?

Konakion MM or Vitamin By (in different ESAs countries different name).
Care solution for injections of 200 - 300 ml - on three dogs 25-30 kg.
Pills 15 packaging.
This for standard schemes treatment.
We now used 60 ml - on 4 injection site and pills not need, so as fibrillation blood in normalcy.

Флэшка wrote:

I in Monday, in vetklinike on a change of, if not Kim will be discharged until this time - don!!

Alyona, checkbook, think not surplus will. I, too, 'll prescribe under visit to the the veto. Strange things I and on big dogs dozirovochku would wrote.
We all on exhibitions travel, and people so churchgoers, kind of, "Whooaah case.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Supply konakiona