Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurseries - members NHL » Cattery "Corona Russia"

Cattery "Corona Russia"

Posts 41 to 60 of 161

Decision the Breeding the Commission RKF Champion

http://sd.uploads.ru/h8McZ.jpg

The awful the situation and extremely unethical about it behavior noted! Very, it is a pity that owner of the Crown Russia not found in itself courage apologize the losing side. Very hope, that common sense will prevail and conflict will settled, and in moral and in materially, with relative to all owners puppies from this with locking enabled litter. Large respect deserves stance Bruneau jasper to the issue substitutes a puppy, after all now KR Elina already not simply subject dispute, and a member of family. And in such a pure family their not betray.

In nature removed any happens, no one not insured from nasty moments, for all difficult an. But person should remain man, although would relative to itself similar, and if is happening some psychological disruption need to find in itself forces try to correct all the, that you've done in this go unchecked moment. Who knows, perhaps "a broken cup" still can be paste together and regain respect and trust surrounding. Very hope, that these the premier will understand the, whom they are addressed.

Last edited by Bleiz Victory (Aug 22 2014 04:43:11)

+2

nelin
Nellie, I have purely the theoretical question. And possibly whether recognize from this litter puppies porodnymi bushikami, if genetic s expertise will show, that have someone indeed father Maestro’s? Or rules RKF Champion this exclude (
Simply terribly a pity nor in than not innocent owners. Can, modicum someone from this litter became would easier? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gif

Bleiz Victory wrote:

Greater respect deserves stance Bruneau jasper to the issue substitutes a puppy, after all now KR Elina already not simply subject dispute, and a member of family. And in such a pure family their not betray.

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/108.gif

JakIv wrote:

Nellie, I have purely the theoretical question. And possibly whether recognize from this litter puppies porodnymi bushikami, if genetic s expertise will show, that have someone indeed father Maestro’s? Or rules RKF Champion this exclude (

Tanya, there is Regulations RKF Champion about tribal work. There clearly written: "In case if officially review and documented affirms, that bitch're-- You're bound with 2-are or more studs, droppings, droppings not recorded in RKF Champion."

There is countries, where permitted to knitting bitch different studs (naturally, within one breed). After birth puppies, them make genetic test on establishing paternity. On the basis this test are executed all documents. Accurately know, that such a practice convicts are in Finland.

JakIv wrote:

Just terribly a pity nor in than not innocent owners.

This truth. People very a pity. Increasingly time, until lasts this story, I tried to put themselves on their place. No good thought in head not crossed.

nelin wrote:

Tanya, there is Regulations RKF Champion about tribal work. There clearly written: "In case if officially review and documented affirms, that bitch're-- You're bound with 2-are or more studs, litter not recorded in RKF Champion."

All understandable, thank you. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gif

Let us hope on normal (good already, alas, not tickles) authorization this situeviny. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_in_dreams.gif

Nelli! If me puppies drags with odd in early March, then you and Lena must were this understand before. In what point this became understandable? Who was outlived expertise? Masters puppies? Who has paid for expertise, their was three as I understand? Who paid a path dog and bundle of from of the City of Yaroslavl? Lena writes on bernklabe, that only in late on May learned that puppies neentlebukhery. This is so? All whether masters dogs this litter notified by about situation?

Alla wrote:

Everyone whether masters dogs this litter notified by about situation?

This recognized question # 1(

Alla
Ox, Alla, so much issues …. Even not know need whether all of this write now. Essentially this already will not change ???? situation.
Ah, yes okay, to allay some doubts and satisfy interest readers ….

Alla wrote:

In what point this became understandable?

Terminally became understandable, after gaining results expertise, of course. And doubts have evolved gradually, on least growth and paving of photo these puppies on Forum. First me very appealed puppies, they is identically looked. But, as see, and I, too, have been proved wrong (watching the photo on Forum (thank you owners), I has become to pay attention on an atypical pattern for entlebukherov head and snout, too long tail, form of paws. Couple of times we with Lena discussed this on the telephone. She urged, that podvyaz excluded. But when I dreamt video, releasing the in topic Nisey's (Euphemia I) 30 January (http://entlebucher.3bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=560&p=6), terminally passed decision, that need to do genetic expertise on definition of paternity. That and advised Very, so as this in primarily in its interest. On the very moment it were 2 a puppy from this litter (a dog and bitch). Answer not received. Forth I several times this with it on Skype, asked when she intends to begin to address this issue. In the answer sounded roughly the next: "When will be able, then and will make." After even several attempts to "EU" until Lena, concluded, that d act on their own. After what, a owner Euphemia I (this dog was have sold I, as first-pick male Puppy), told it increasingly as there is, we agreed to to go and do test on fatherhood. Of course, I in Mamigonyan, that we will to do test and its, too, we invite, and also asked its send a message all owners dogs this litter. In the process it turned out, that one of puppies (stala) she already sold, but managed do scraping (batons). But wand in this case not would accord, so as in moment convention of biomateriala (in our case this was blood from veins), the official representative lab Shans Bio in the presence of witnesses tested stigma have puppies and carrier was still chip have Maestro’s (the projected father puppies). All of this sveryalos with data, the characterisitcs, indicated in pedigrees, which we, of course same,, too, have provided. About how, that Lena increasingly same attend on expertise, I learned from of our the vet already on the entrance to lab. Me this undoubtedly rewarding for.
Almost 2 month we expected results expertise. First news me told the on the telephone (of course, I has shared Ideology with masters of Nisey's-Euphemia I), through a few days I received official conclusion and) sent his Mamigonyan and owners Euphemia I. How I know, Shans Bio so same dispatched conclusion and and kisses to his breeder these puppies.

Alla wrote:

Who has paid for expertise, their was three as I understand?

I paid a price for Maestro’s and Efimiyu. Lena paid a price for bitch, which remained it (Elimu).

Alla wrote:

Lena writes on bernklabe, that only in late on May learned that puppies neentlebukhery.

Yes, so as official conclusion was of capital 29 on May.

Alla wrote:

Everyone whether masters dogs this litter notified by about situation?

By my data, utterly accurately about situation known owners 5 fringes dogs from this litter, including dog, which remained have Mamigonyan. Owners learned about situation from different sources. Pro rest 2-'s (Samoyede) I nothing not know ….

+2

Got it. Here is so will you give his stala for always, then proves, that he mysterious puppies gives, and regulation as fool until're blue in the face communicate, to prove to that the, about examination to negotiate, for expertise to pay. And then still "vsyakorazno" about itself to read.

Alla wrote:

That so will you give his in bull for always, then proves, that he mysterious puppies gives, and regulation as fool until're blue in the face communicate, to prove to that the, about examination to negotiate, for expertise to pay. And then still "vsyakorazno" about 1752 to read.

Yes, this very very freak history, but for me cautionary tale … Now I fully revised downward policies providing Samoyede for having generalised seen abroad in other nurseries.

nelin
Room is off, as hard you handle all the, this Afghan. Moe (
Confectionary Manufacturers management companyare aimed, Katyusha, other breeders bushikov, why now, don't speak-not worldwide.Would in this situation? Even on Forum BZ observe its opinion. (Wasn you this not concerns.
Alla, you respekt, respect s selectivity about having generalised seen abroad Beam!

All world it OK more powerful, and to injured owners only on favor of!
Adjust, if was wrong (
http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gif

+1

JakIv wrote:

nelin
Room is off, as hard you handle all the, this Afghan. Moe (

Tanya, thank you for support. Here is perishing indeed, walked right into this one, so walked right into this one … But nothing. Conclusions made, point dotted.

To be sure, much more have suffered owners puppies from this litter.

JakIv
Tanya, plyusuyus to what you want view http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gif

, too, very a member for owners. Of course, deal need to bring until a successful of the late. Although, to be sure, in this situation winners be not can. I for justice and flatly against rudest thing.

Yesterday went in bernoklab, and there already all our sit.! Their not challenge, Team!

+1

Nelli, Tanya. To you, as within your Forum there is proposal. Let us make all, that concerns entlebukherov kennel “Corona Russia ” litter“ E ” from 04.10.2013g. In a separate subject partition of “breeding ”:“ Plemennaya activities ”, “Entlebukhery kennels“ Corona Russia, litter “E ” from 04.10.2013g.. ” (perhaps, with office # 22)
So say produbliruem branch on BernKlube. Can be also give ssylochku on this branch.
To and on our Forum was information about able affairs with this droppings.

Last edited by JakIv (Aug 25 2014 15:06:39)

And here is freshest yesterday’s titties minigrossa
Is called "find the signature three differences from bushika" http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif
http://s020.radikal.ru/i707/1409/66/1d7813b4764bt.jpg

Girl something abnormally the Beautiful! Among korotkonogikh entlebushek - either at-the model.

Think, here all, as and I, await development situation and closely follow news, and here, and on berno-Club.

Яшма wrote:

and here is freshest yesterday’s titties minigrossa

Koroleeevichna!

Яshma
And is moving as any the situation? You something concrete promised on the timing?

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurseries - members NHL » Cattery "Corona Russia"