Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Go, we are going, stalking on exhibition! » Preparation for Eurasia

Preparation for Eurasia

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Despite this week to go in RKF Champion (office quite not far from my at home), if someone need to, I can burn on Eurasia. Hope, that my the first attending RKF Champion will unfortunate.

Alla wrote:

I hope, that my the first attending RKF Champion will unfortunate.

Alla, luck! Time of course not most the best) A evening there quite fun)

And we on entrepreneurship YuChR will rent and replaced pedigree.

nelin wrote:

A evening there quite fun)

Yes there always fun, I incidentally there was for day before childbirth, my position even no one observed, and I so on this've been counting)

Alla wrote:

A we on entrepreneurship YuChR will rent and replaced pedigree.

This enough, to be impressed)

nelin wrote:

this purpose establish enough, to be impressed)

I'm fear (There that, waiting lists huge, or something still?

Маруся-Нафуся wrote:

Yes there always fun, I incidentally there was for day before childbirth, my position even no one observed, and I so on this've been counting))

Surprise. Often in waiting lists are worth run by uptight goody-people-by the dog walkers, which not see at all nothing around themselves, from them poorly reeks, and they not in rate that pregnant found not only dogs (where arises question: And to routinely to the dogs, too, so belong?) I one times, as a mom already two children, was in of shock from how no one not wanted to miss a pregnant girl. Indeed do no one, except me, but I was far not in the early waiting lists, but so as she was increasingly would still somewhere far for me, then hope I it eased fate. I itself there often went during pregnancy. No one nor has never proposed pass without waiting lists. One times even heard in its worded: A pregnant-Cote d’Azur at home) A perishing pro the, when account for there to go with children, at all I'll shut up)

Podskajite, please rank exhibition - "CACs, Champion of RFLS, Champion of RKF Champion" - this correctly? And the rest written - SED, decision RFSS?
I still in Kazan Kremlin exhibitions not start.

Last edited by Alla (Dec 19 2011 21:22:00)

Alla
Something I've given and, too, 'm confused) YOU auctioning the in view what rank have exhibition "Eurasia"?

Alla wrote:

please rank exhibition

If speech about filling the letterhead on Junior Champion of Russia, then in graph "rank exhibition" write simply SED or ChempRKF

nelin wrote:

if speech about filling the letterhead on Junior Champion of Russia, then in graph "rank exhibition" write simply SED or ChempRKF

I understood, thank you.
Alan, this I try fill statement on YuChR, for me all in interesting, here is and ask)

Alla
I even and not thought pro the form filling on YuChR. Itself stormozila) http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Go, we are going, stalking on exhibition! » Preparation for Eurasia