Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Cell for dogs

Posts 61 to 80 of 100

stasyun wrote:

But bukhery is by no means patrol (in direct sense of destination) dogs.

On-my contrary :-). Our believes the entire house their and all whom she not knows in the entrance - that. So’neighbor, which walking with dog and respectively it sign, even after three months hiatus - believes their and lick to death. And meeting wife neighbor, that sees rarely, can and bark at that.
So same on the street, if someone it seems suspiciously.
And this translated roughly after 1.5 years, such here is character.
As fight until not know. We've been punishing, but in my but this. Until the most successfully distract toy or the culinary delight of is obtained.

Alisa wrote:

As the most successfully distract toy or the culinary delight of is obtained.

And is obtained something contrary - encourage the unnecessary behavior, after all and a treat and game - this encouragement. Incidentally, Tatiana, hostess Leo and Shell as, wrote precisely about this.

Nell wrote:

A is obtained something contrary - encourage the unnecessary behavior

Why? I same not give it dainties in moment his barking.

Encouragement goes before moment, when it starts to bark. I can told instead him.
T. E. If to float its attention she bark at you, and if keep on itself toy, the culinary delight of, the discourse the Rica not reacts on mimoprokhodyaschikh and all.

Or so wrong?

Alisa wrote:

Fairs; Encouragement goes before moment, when it starts to bark.

Ah, if you unable warn its undesirable behavior, then - of course you all commit correctly!

Hello! Until the evening we need to accept decision pro use cells, help, please!

Our had took a suite with us already two times. We now live with his House. The second floor, where we're sleeping - agriculture cats, which until not agree tolerate the emergence of dogs. So that Shkode is in use the first floor. To be a quiet for its that in a large space, sleep on night will abandon it in cage. The, that she both night periodically've been so whining and crying, like as, is considered normal. Say, need to tough it out.
Basic its in 12, in 5 morning I its already has produced and has been with it.
On the morning both times our comprehension, that our literature Gabbanas right now not only half with pelenkoy, but and its their litter box. Of course, who would have diary to spend the night in toilet.
So here is, day she nothing against cells not has, quietly goes there and quietly gives themselves close and even move away. But! Perceives cell as toilet! On all, that there is, pisiet and poops. And looks at us, clearly awaits approval - you same me here for this have been!

And that now to do? Until the evening need to convince Shkodyunyu, that half of cells reserved under a healthy dream? On-my, days very little.
Either such virianty:
- cell until will abandon in alone, will abandon presented free host the 2016 building;
- lock our its in little room on 1 st floor, that, essentially, not strongly different from previous option, camping on K. Fix it up still not typically recognized and things for pogryza and samokalecheniya a bit.

And that, if I until d to spend the night with it in the very little room? Not am sure, that my host vyterpyat nightly concerts. Or presented then again will have re-educate on the, that my place at the top?

Here is so. Very plan on operational advice.
And at all, we would wanted, to dog was reliable to cage, in including and from considerations convenience travel.
Thank you!

Even not know, homilies day its plant in cell after as noticed, that she cooperation memorandum with GNC Alfa. If you have country house, then better more often issue its on streets, to homes at all not did their affairs. Can say that quite possibly for city accommodate schenka virtually not write homes to 3.5 months. At night can until lock its in separate room, and when learning tolerate longer, then you have already will experience long sitting in cage day, the Book on the street and can be on entire night plant in cage. Try themselves different options, watch for its dog, they as children, one well is borne sleep in hour days, and Different in two, so that luck you.

akoma, you and your spoken native as least will have stock up on patience. , The-messing yourself soon enough homes Puppy will be even long. And crying to at night, too, will.
Without grievances, but here is phrase embarrasses:

akoma wrote:

Don’t am sure, that my host vyterpyat nightly concerts

You OK understood, that in fact in your House emerged Child? Perhaps, need to all OK all been.

About cells. All solve for themselves different. But clearly -One, yes and two days will little, to to communicate to schenka-that from him requires-for example, write on the second half of cells, and sleep on the first. T. E. You for themselves decide - had with you will sleep, or same its from the rich cell. And from this push back. If cell-means need to tough it out. Conscious people says-that through week already quieter will themselves feel at night one.

Ah and from its experience.
We having purchased cell on the second day presence Petki have us homes. But we as something for themselves decided, that lock not let us. In cage such, sometimes lock our-if me affairs what need to do, and Peter is clogging. The first month we was being locked up its in room, where cell is worth, camping on K. Husband decided to, that sleep with us she not will (hater). She crying on my shoulder, was scratching in the door, but only in really the early-when the door blinded, but then would calm down. So lasted even more weeks. Protecting poskulivala before nightmare, but in hysterical not been banging my entire night, so that issue about noise, fair distribution us and neighbors not ’. But roughly through month heart of husband not couldn-we took Petku with a sleep, that and now continues)

So that in fact nourishing schenka are important two things-sequence and patience.
Luck!

stasyun wrote:

to to communicate to schenka-that from him requires-for example, write on the second half of cells, and sleep on the first.

, too, of course way to, after all sooner or later Puppy will understand that sleep in opisanoy and obkakanoy cage sleep not very pleased.
I for example station inserting children with birth and my children enough sooner understandable, that to do affairs under themselves not pleased, and there are people, which not bother settling... and their children trek in a diaper until 3-'s years, and puppies as children. So that choose you, as you want achieve success in this deeds. Luck you! And all ??? surveillance for their animals very help, ah and patience of course.

akoma, you need to develop patience! Our Grisha several first nights and kakalsya and wrote in cage, and were whining on gender night (cell blinded). But we weathered! Became tolerate, and night have become quieter. Through a few days after of the dry nights, diaper I can use was pane has been removed. Cell he particularly not likes, but on night goes quietly, and I his’m closing. On May traveled on liberal scattering, so us the diapers at all not required in House. All affairs on the street, poskulil - issued, us on renew was 3.5 month. – my opinion - cell need a, I Dr. Bobicchio without saying for Grishku, when'm leaving from homes. akoma, patience and luck!

Girls, thank you!
Today’s night has passed surprisingly. Had slept over one on first floor in little room. Passed this as the very-a. Entire night not was nor understanding sound. On the morning in 5 I Aco, went to it - she sits have the table, not under gateway, start ventiliruet. Quietly split up, quietly met. A puddle on-litter bedding, but room for retreat enough. Made out a little and gulyat went.
In general, rightly move on over another Maroussia-Jabal Nafusah language. Day let us learn in cage sit not pissing-what. And until the overnight cell - room.

akoma wrote:

This puddle on-litter bedding, but room for retreat enough.

Sasha, they sometimes not fundamentally this make. Simply where caught, there and signed. Then oblyubuet itself what something place for popisov, there and chase the center moisture to. Have us, too, several episodes was. I under cover floor invested, in me grab a diaper, to not erase your entire their litter box. She have us long there lay in, I pro it in some point since forgotten :)

Last edited by Nell (May 13 2013 09:45:08)

Lena, of course, not fundamentally! We understand!

We now with walk have returned, had me “and ingredients resented - pokakala, one times signing and another two for syrchik and raptures nappy. This the third day on the new place! I here is and'm just mulling things over, that not d particularly beat yourself up too much for albatre seats in House, better let us every hour on 5-10 minutes, kid race out, well, that there is such opportunity.

Still in cage a real spent, and closed, and open - my bubbalub sees my raptures and is happy try to.

All Hey!
To mid-April waiting for arriving his sweet boy and bother doing with choice cells.
Stalled on savic, but so and not can decide with size. Podskajite, will be whether comfortable experience fellow in cage size of 91kh61kh71 or all same better borrow 107kh71kh81? Nelli recommends first for prostate problems, second for Samoyede.
We initially planned borrow the contestant, that slightly less, she in planned a corner perfectly suited :) In a whole, cell planned only on time schenyachestva / podrostnichestva, and there perishing as goes, i.e. implies, that have adult dogs will simply its house, but not cell.
Friends, very hope on your aid!

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

implies, that have adult dogs will simply its house, but not cell

This box thingy, isn't?
If with childhood've trained, then cell dog and is perceived as of cards. On good, dog must in cage be not writhing, must to stand up enough freely, Four Uns head on, orient. Not Usetrete, take for guy immediately greater)

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

only on time schenyachestva / podrostnichestva

If only on this period, then and more smaller size ?????. But if in further plan Ideology enjoy, then, of course, need to more greater buy

Daniel wrote:

This is box thingy, isn't?
If with childhood've trained, then cell dog and is perceived as of cards. On good, dog must in cage be not writhing, must to stand up enough freely, Four Uns head on, orient. Not Usetrete, take for guy immediately greater)

Not-not, not box, planned simply any a closed rack, type soft wrenching, I think.

Daniel, stasyun, thank you! Feel, let us borrow greater and will have move-??? furniture :)

Have us JavaScript a backboard now Atlas Car 100
http://acdn1.lmng.net/imgres/164/331628 … _800_4.jpg

Very conveniently and homes and in machine, as times in trunk is placed and there the entire a flock (? And 2 fees) perfectly take. Ah and homes is used as cell

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

a closed rack, type soft wrenching, I think

Have of our guy not Astroglide. Ah imagine 30kg live weight in soft transit)

Яшма wrote:

have us JavaScript a backboard now Atlas Car 100

Ohhhh! Have Danish pastries created a mansion)

Gyyy. And have us four species lack then. Iron cell 100 • 60 • 60, truth Petr there sits, only if its there plant. And in spoonful of dead drops nykaet) violations two gentle wrenching lot more and smaller. And ogramennaya its procedurecell (more precisely boxing) for heli - Marchioro Hydra-class battleship 6ka (ah, too, roughly 100 • 60 • 60).
And you little brat under all diversity prefers sofa and bed) Illy under the bed)

stasyun wrote:

A you little brat under all diversity prefers sofa and bed) Illy under the bed)

Gyyyyy. Here is and have us such a is nonsense (sofa and bed take that off the table)