Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » As accommodate schenka walk in toilet in one seat?

As accommodate schenka walk in toilet in one seat?

Posts 41 to 60 of 116

nelin wrote:

Quite, very strongly such, if I it not authorize now touch buttons)

Ox perishing these buttons. Ox perishing these make. As they like click all buttons! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_curtsey.gif

nelin wrote:

In-in and have us all so. And still I have dishwasher erases on three times, Sakhalin flaunting programs) But part already Flud in topic)

nelin wrote:

Illustrate) have us all sorts of buttons, electrical items and other gadgets with birth in frankenberry.

Alisa wrote:

have us all sorts of buttons, electrical items and other gadgets with birth in frankenberry.

Here is me this scares very) "Daughter drugs not interested in at all! In the process my phone, order them, various wires and recharging, most a simple - an alarm clock, from which she bugs batteries)
Increasingly, more not fludyuyuyu)

Rica churchgoers in toilet on their litter box http://kolobok.us/smiles/standart/aggressive.gifand then its are raising for this in air for Scruffles http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

LIKA wrote:

Rica churchgoers in toilet on their litter box

This not churchgoers in toilet is called, and brazenly, after walk positioning their litter box.
After in heat recognized some backward regression have us in this respect occurred.

Generally something the problem have us as and have many, beauty "'s on fire." Us 2 month and 5 days. Okay on gender pees and poops around me (not not grab a diaper), but she stubbornly pees on rack in cage-obliterate daily. Yes and initially cell ignores-somehow the rate you learned itself on sofa just barge, there and sleeping - today with morning from joy it seems siknula on sofa. Truth yesterday all OK on grab a diaper cooperation memorandum with GNC Alfa-our vostorgam not was limit.
And here is tell, as to do - if I managed its to capture only when she already starters their "black" affairs) of course, not tugging at '-I allow to end. And that then do-affirm? Or this until not makes sense?

stasyun wrote:

but she stubbornly pees on rack in cage-obliterate daily

Unbind quite their litter box, she has already worked out habit write on this their litter box.

stasyun wrote:

Yes and initially cell ignores

Homilies to lend it a doodle and close minutes on 30, then intervals can be increase. Moment, when dog goes in cell, need celebrate your relish and praise in worded dogs.

stasyun wrote:

if I managed its to capture only when she already starters their "black" affairs) of course, not tugging at '-I allow to end.

When she makes "affairs" neatly sneak in under it grab a diaper, she then looks and's a tweeker, that and where she made. In thereafter "tacos-taking" will associated with pelenochkoy.

stasyun wrote:

and that then do-affirm? Or this until not makes sense?

Scold I would not has become, but here is when "affairs" makes correctly, even myself don would. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/109.gif

Маруся-Нафуся wrote:

on this their litter box

They different, I their remont,. It seems-this she so its "fi" cage expresses

We tried to its there put (camping on E. Locked) - so she oh-so-was howling and tried to eat cell) I its issued only after, as she had. Try accommodate, that in cage its place-'m starting it up there and I allow a doodle and praise. But she there not wants lie

stasyun
Can be still try feed its in cage, not closing cell, a bowl bet directly have entry and then all further and further.

stasyun wrote:

They different, I their remont,. It seems-this she so its "fi" cage expresses

Let cell will closed, when you not've trained its to cage, and the she there as in toilet churchgoers, and cell this its of cards, at all dogs not caring if Patrick liked and there where sleep, not you know, peeing. She has not the right the notion of about cage.

Маруся-Нафуся wrote:

cell will closed

All genial is simply) something about such a the course I not thought)

Маруся-Нафуся wrote:

Wu it not the right the notion of about cage

It seems

Marousia, thank you for advice

Nellie, thank you you for of our the kid!! I and not been mulling, that dogs can be ALL SUCH parties’smart!! Could not choose, in what topic write, so imbabers with toilet. Incredibly, but where --something we did only yesterday, and today already a host day only in one place, I even cruising follow him unsupportable, husband, passing, reports: "We pee or others." Location, truth, he chose ridiculous: Squarely on the threshold of between bathroom and Corridor. Together perishing correct, that already today we respond on name of even from the other room, sometimes goes in cell at the request "Location!" At night slept, on the morning strongly not would and not, calling, only licked husband in tore off his. Well plays with drugs, paddles and OK!! Thank you!! Question on topic: As often need to to change the center after DZ affairs? I have Square cover 4 Tennessee, he finally pees on every on waiting lists. I immediately remont,, took Tennessee 15 (in camping on CHAMPION On-large vykidyvaetsya, naturally, immediately) How correctly?
P.S. Pardon, that for avatar'm using your photo Simon, their still not can do, very a live one the a stratum us.

Last edited by Горшковы (Nov 10 2012 21:24:09)

Gorshkovywelcome to the Era!
On my view total diapers - a real money pit. We usually stelem 2-3 in different places, to zvіdusіl was conveniently attempt. Then are starting clean up on-quietly, remains 1-2, then 1. Then public. As often to change: On contaminated. Of course not to yield to when with it will flow, but and with every popisom not makes sense to change. All the more, that they go smells.

Since forgotten add, that we uses they are man's the center, especially like with fishes, firm I'm sorry not remember. Dog much worse.

Thanks for Sharing (the answer! When triggered 1 pelenochku, he missed the heart of, had to to impose its around the circle))

Oops, what cool Simon! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif

We understood, that the most profitable the center they are man's "Tereza" 60 • 60 in day be moving away 5-6 Tennessee Incinerate near dve- a boy on one been run over by http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/331.gif- on another wrote, had take turns, and at all then face with so prank: Nappy lezhit- pee homes, the center No--ah tolerate until the streets (ah this somewhere in 4 month, I perishing not remember, when organisms eliminate solid or semisolid became only on the street)

Горшковы wrote:

Thanks for the answer! When triggered 1 pelenochku, he missed the heart of, had to to impose its around the circle))

When an Square chase increase) this a boy he can honestly sit down on grab a diaper, and write before it) nothing terrible, and the priuchitsya to "miss glade", me seems harder will discourage something. We uses the size of the 60 • 90. But every finds itself the most the optimal option.

Gorshkovy
Is happy to see entire your family have us on Forum!

Горшковы wrote:

Don’t could choose, in what topic write

You can make its subject in section "familiar"! And there can be tell about his pet, putting derzhitsya and gives Afghan :)

When we brought Alice was in house, then I immediately marked 3 the center on home Did and kakali do only on them. But through two days she has become write where're going to have to. Have become to report the center in seats priglyanuvshiesya. However take a, smells the grab a diaper and, moving away centimeters on 20 from it, pees near. Very likes play with junior son. When his there is no homes, and the door closed in room, you can pull this off his from-under doors and pees. Not rugaem. Try to speak)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » As accommodate schenka walk in toilet in one seat?