Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » As accommodate schenka walk in toilet in one seat?

As accommodate schenka walk in toilet in one seat?

Posts 61 to 80 of 116

Here is already three days pees and poops around the home Yesterday I collapsed, was scolded by Alice was Did she tell him on a puddle, then brought to a pelenke She offended She's in under sofa Min through 15 we with it have reconciled Go play But when I went to caller telephone, then again came in a puddle What is happening? Tried to - Uh, spray antigadinom-not helps Perhaps already the entire gender stir its smells and she thinks, that can be everywhere where reeks? Has bought pryskalku otbivayuschuyu odors animals-not helps (

lawyer (fish), child still only three months. You too liberal to it. Importantly in this fact-sequence and patience.

And incidentally, against smells well helps a means's Layna

Lota
Not get tired to repeat! Puppy only three months. Not worth demand from it ten too many!! Naberits patience!

+1

Lota
Children still longer in toilet far --something trek.
For undoing smell now enough many funds. And most a simple care solution potassium manganate (. We do so: Rastvoryaem in psychological treatment - ``better out plastic very concentrated care solution, then on least need adding in a basin / build with water under ” as until pink fortune. Very well destroys smells, indeed do not permits his the emergence of.
And still Puppy until not understands, that you from some want. Rastelite several diapers on apartment, to zvіdusіl can be was attempt, 2-3 pieces. Soak a in urine the center a bit and so leave, she will on smells go, ah can’s immediately, but have the dexterity. They clever!

Viki & K
That the its not suits Sometimes neck to pelenke, smells the, and exits write near. Now have grown up to, pools have become more rarely, but in the number of very many. Is falling asleep under grab a diaper and the entire gender under it wet. Moving my grab a diaper in side popisov-exits even further. And often neck in corner in beer hall, where there is no the center and never was. But taking always on the street Our sometimes, apparently, undergoes a with hard Kaknet slightly slightly and else bears on streets (Ugh-Ugh to not jinx it)

Viki & K
Condy's crystals fear take laminate in pink color

Lota
Ah you not strongly raise reptiles. Have us such pink care solution. Nothing not about.
We many my with margantsovkoy when puppies or Puppy. Not gives gnilostnym Escherich evolve. Still vinegar well, but he himself reeks beeee. And chemistry I not very love enjoy. Condy's crystals as something reassuringly certain.

Viki & K
Thank you I'll try in a corner)

Lota wrote:

What the its not suits Sometimes neck to pelenke, smells the, and exits write near. Now have grown up to, pools have become more rarely, but in the number of very many. Is falling asleep under grab a diaper and the entire gender under it wet. Moving my grab a diaper in side popisov-exits even further. And often neck in corner in beer hall, where there is no the center and never was. But taking always on the street Our sometimes, apparently, undergoes a with hard Kaknet slightly slightly and else bears on streets (Ugh-Ugh to not jinx it)

Postelite grab a diaper in the a corner, far runs round to do affairs your Puppy)
Roughly to 5 months entlebukhery already virtually nothing not make homes. Wasn that at night can not been. All of this provided, that Puppy enough many is deduced on streets. Until nappy will lie in House, Puppy will to think, then on it can be write. So need to capture moment, when grab a diaper needs clean up. This moment usually comes, when Puppy already iiaea been entire night.

nelin
Entire night undergoes a Only when shed because an alarm clock and I'm dress, to to withdraw schenka, the Fox neck write on grab a diaper. Have walked 5 times A every-feeding and before nightmare. Today have gone on 3-'s Hull feeding and regime gadding about still not have picked up
Yesterday on the evening and today on the morning, when Puppy worthy on grab a diaper, son yelled "bingo" and it provided apple and ever ever compiled praised. Nor on the evening, nor today morning / day Puppy not wrote past! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/0.gif

Lota wrote:

No on the evening, nor today morning / day Puppy not wrote past

Bravo, congratulations to umnichku! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/109.gif

Lota wrote:

nelin
Nor on the evening, nor today morning / day Puppy not wrote past!

Is famously! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/108.gif

Thought this nightmare with nedosypaniem and nothing roughness areas never end – It took and a half month and all being established. Under word "gulyat" itself drive have doors and awaits when'll wear collar. Lisca much, Bia Our neck to do their affairs on the street, then leads to community, where its friends. Under word "home" entire a path ago oblizyvaetsya in anticipation to food and goes itself to home. Very happy with, that she has become our member of family. As would it is difficult not was the first time, joy from it and pride for it much more!

Quickly flies time and even in status have observed as quickly change "designation" Put "I was born", then "Puppy", and today have observed, that already "Best junior")

Lota
Ah not for good reason same states: Patience and labor all dogged as does.
Further will and easier, and better, and more interesting!
Returning to the topic potassium manganate (, only a rag take not the biggest achieve escape, here is rags from potassium manganate (become surprisingly certainly :)

Viki & K
Thank oou How well, that there is that people and they help indeed http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/430.gif

Lota
Not for that! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif

Lota
And have us lives your papinka :) have us quickly learned walk on streets, ah and cherished word "home" immediately be going home eat)

Lota wrote:

You paused this nightmare with nedosypaniem and nothing roughness areas never end – It took and a half month and all being established. Under word "gulyat" itself drive have doors and awaits when'll wear collar. Lisca much, Bia Our neck to do their affairs on the street, then leads to community, where its friends. Under word "home" entire a path ago oblizyvaetsya in anticipation to food and goes itself to home. Very happy with, that she has become our member of family. As would it is difficult not was the first time, joy from it and pride for it much more!

Here is and nice! Exactly about this we you and wrote with the outset, that will pass time and all confidence. All the more, that bushiki grow up enough quickly. Unlike bernov and gross of. Incidentally, the first Pitzi is in heat have entleDevochki can begin already in 6 months, and a deserved cases when in 5.5 mo.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » As accommodate schenka walk in toilet in one seat?