Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » As accommodate schenka walk in toilet in one seat?

As accommodate schenka walk in toilet in one seat?

Posts 101 to 116 of 116

OljaCowen (of nature dogs "in House" walk in toilet. And in further this will be everything huge headache. Because he will decide with the streets and yield all in its toilet. As you chase him to explain, that before there can and should be was to do affairs, and now cannot be? Such of potty training for perhaps only in is case, if is supposed to further cell content. There is mass books on substance, a and learning dogs. Here is one of them Manfred Koch-Kosterzitts "400 councils utility dogs."

Thank you.

But that to do far him walk in toilet?

1. Clothe a diaper / insert her Tampax. (Joke)
2. Point to puppy more Square, still gender Dam, which cordon off alongside cell, and there make a seating area out grab a diaper.
3. Issue from cells every hour / 2 / 3. / 5 on least maturation.
Remember, that Puppy in two months a small child, which not enjoys cooking. Stock up on patience until 4 months (if lucky and chase correctly nurse the, that would still many gulyat and much time pay puppy) or until 7.

+1

I not wrote its option. When taking Beam, I immediately, before as his took, bought the center and means to washing gender, pretend, that first - this will be everywhere. Dirt not love, so have us with husband, um, that the first couple of weeks we washed their gender all time, with in different rooms simultaneously,, intermittently asking rhetorical question, one whether have us Puppy, and where so much drip irrigation in Surrogate Motherhood Center)

+1

Can be try such a scheme. Are watching puppy for. Where a puddle left, beret grab a diaper, promakivaete this a puddle and leave grab a diaper on this place. In next time Puppy on in an odor comes on the same place. But their can be and 2, and 3. And would still need to with baby often gulyat, then he faster ceased to do affairs homes.

donna
With him cannot be gulyat --him 2 month

Olja

You taxpaying) population with him gulyat through 2 - 3 weeks. And this very normally!

Pardon for my, can be a sharp and a kind of offensive question. And for what you need dog?

+1

Remember, that Puppy - this child, virtually in direct sense!

Ah and should remember, that the exit on streets not guarantees instant the absence of roughness areas and those droppings in House. Beam the first two weeks honestly endured on the street and bore all on grab a diaper. With puppy for gulyat need to will times 5 in day.

Allaall correctly.

???? normal, if puppy it is difficult wait to eat that cake until cul-and in 6 and in 7 months!!

Ah and adult dog, if occurred diarrheic, I believe, scold not worth! When,, the food poisoning, he its a bloody diarrheic in 10 months bore in the place, where nappy lay in. And watched then unhappy frightened eyes, as if his revile, and his petted and told, that all well and his not revile.

Alla wrote:

Nu and adult dog, if occurred diarrheic, I believe, scold not worth! When,, the food poisoning, he its a bloody diarrheic in 10 months bore in the place, where nappy lay in. And watched then unhappy frightened eyes, as if his revile, and his petted and told, that all well and his not revile.

Yes and not only so.

If, not give God dog became ill, it can obkakat, eeyo can to tear across apartment, on expensive furniture, rooms and camping on D. You are prepared to this?

So I after all and not against I all understand we his not rugaem we only praise when he churchgoers on pilenki

Olja
I buy the center big sizes BOB long been writhing around on them and wrote near, or in half gender / nappy Recently, have been proved wrong and has bought the center 40kh60 cinema Maria Guzeeva, but Puppy already 4 days is mired clearly fall)

Lota wrote:

Puppy already 4 days is mired clearly fall

) In apple so say! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Lota wrote:

cinema Maria Guzeeva, but Puppy already 4 days is mired clearly fall

Future biathlete, however, is growing. http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » As accommodate schenka walk in toilet in one seat?