Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » SOS - are lost, sow » Berner Sennenhund churchgoers on here nor there Kudinovo Noginskiy cleanup

Berner Sennenhund churchgoers on here nor there Kudinovo Noginskiy cleanup

Posts 1 to 20 of 35

Children slyozno are asked give announcement. In our farms already not the first month notice runs round Berner Sennenhund, quite large. Age determine'm fixin. Clearly not property, 2002-not in sight. Could you tell me, can who heard about Persons downtown or his place in some orphanage? Or (as children hope) his someone would step in

And let's get photos of, please, although would on phone. On bernklabe there is Fund bernospas, there all zennenkhundam very operationally help. You can his rein in while,? Or can this dog on free live?

Ah why children ask, and adults until now silent http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/dash1.gif

Go screams on this forum http://bernclub.ru/forum/ there some bernospas, they required €for saving and fishing of dogs.

And you, if see dog, or your children, try to feed its, dogs lost things inadequate and to people fear approach the, only caress and permanent prikormom to community can be will fish them. Yes, give on how Forum accurate a and contacts those who accurately saw. In such affairs children the most best aides.
If there is opportunity sfotayte

Last edited by ШАНТАЛЬ (Jan 19 2012 12:15:57)

Alla
About together "state capitol about :)))
Alla and you can there subject. Rolls? Or hate there be?

I there not I was checking in, read sometimes, subject taken against pesike, someone already promised on bernklabe to place.

Last edited by Alla (Jan 19 2012 12:27:29)

Boom hope.

On bernklube stationed. Tell, there is phone moreover, who saw there dog, that call and clarify entire information?

I think have Nelli there is bodies. tukthis owner its schenka, on case if Greek Max -- knock long not will emerge.

Phone owners zhanetty should be have Nelli - kingdom mountain slip the dogs. You can it call? + 7 (905) -509-68-01

Chantal, the phone Nellie I, too, not know. I only that here register.
Sorry, I not realized, who such a Nellie? Its Puppy have tuk? Correctly?

Last edited by Наталька (Jan 19 2012 12:32:16)

Alla wrote:

Phone owners zhanetty should be have Nellie - kingdom mountain slip the dogs. You can it call? + 7 (905) -509-68-01

You did not reach them Nelin, she promised find phone on, owner Zhanetty. Thank you large!!

Let us hope that sobakin will fall, luck!

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

let us hope that sobakin will fall, luck!

Thank you! But until there is no the phone on we nothing do not can. In indeed to go-sense there.

Phone wrote on mails

Thank you all! With Roman told! Let us hope, that it is a watchdog'll find him somewhere.

Yes, certify, conversation By try to forge contact. I have, too, emerges again thought, that can be comrade on free live. Do tag along, follow, far he lurks. Saw himself his times 3. So that somewhere he increasingly-??? home to. About all the news d informing operationally. Phone Natalia from bernospasa received

tuk wrote:

Wu me, too, emerges again thought, that can be comrade on free live.

The free-walking this public, irresponsibility before decente!
Here is need to teach khozov, which're being released dog on the free-walking, and then on forums snot, oops, he always hidden, and now his there is no a few days.
No one thinks, that their dog can scare or take a bite out of child, an old lady, yes little whether whom. And this already fraught with and himself Resources can is a price for 330 to rules content animals, yes simply him got poisoned. Dog and La Republica get punched.
Need to to catch dogs, and let Ken, do

tuk, Roman, if will opportunity, sfotograffiruyte dog please, although would on phone. Thank you!

'oc

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » SOS - are lost, sow » Berner Sennenhund churchgoers on here nor there Kudinovo Noginskiy cleanup