Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » But as about my bark?

But as about my bark?

Posts 21 to 40 of 69

Have us, too, a big problem with barking. Until in would we get there. - with 30 building until first, we shall collect full upward mobility and if not feed cheese, bark horror as and from Owl on tight leash when rightly move until seats walk all oblaem and adults and children, ah simply calamity. Who the with understanding applies to puppy, who the kill ready. That to do mind not'll do my :(

Nata
Homilies with those who is sympathetic to talk to the and ask their help patting dog, can to treat cheese. Bark likely from concern. Of course, goes to itself gulyat, no one not don, and here bam, upward mobility does freeze, people any delayed look you, and then can they pocket with cheese steal want, here on check need to be.
Still have dogs must be forbidding team: There is no, quietly and camping on D. Its need to execute orders not only in would, and in principle. Then if will ripple in would can be and its apply, but first placate, that those who goes in upward mobility're nonviolent. Homilies to talk to from all, TO how she bark starts, in general need to try all species distractions the and CHATTERlNG. Will talk get lost. Get its for good behavior.

Team "there is no" she understands, but this not pro barking all. Order comrades to iron solved far not all (all ??? bark :)) yes its not so simply cause help patting, she not ’, uses her arts, only owners other dogs on stroll its'm a honer and those who home to us come, and rest first put fears! Can an will cease :)) me kennel was, she even more brekhala (entire walks, often without perestanno), grew and ceased bark, hope and here so will :)))

Nata wrote:

Wu us, too, a big problem with barking. Until in would we get there. - with 30 building until first, we shall collect full upward mobility. :(

And I would zalayala.30 floor. Ah you accurately Heights not are afraid)

Nor have us can podlayat on the street: From only once, or (as child a small) if with whom either talk too, and on him zero attention. Still bark on phone call an intercom: Teach this not to do on svoikh- say him http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/81.gif: "This Kirill" or "This is Olia" - drive quietly and awaits. Bark, when I come (thank god modicum not wets his bed from fame only http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_haha.gif), with regardless of when I ushla- 5 shadowing Ago or 6 hours ago.
Before was kennel (very a favorite), so me vymorazhival his listening to people bitch before street, is ready was, trying to snuff http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_cray.gif, and barking all under descent on the ladder. And so remained essentially silent almost always. With Norom have been arguing not allow these lapses, on child's how I swear: Took fashion "Nor gulyat, now gulyat shall go, Nor gulyat any place? Shall go on streets. "Say: What see, when he punch and bark on apartment starts? Southern gulyat with dog-Walk molcha- times here haS-- ?????, he not tupoy- immediately to doors and awaits. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

mila wrote:

and I would zalayala.30 floor.

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_haha.gifI, too, about this thought! My with fourth riding with shmavouries! But with a in company no one not being http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif. On the street bark, only when plays (from joy), but I say "silent" and he ceases to.

Homes the as times Ruska bark little, only when plays or who someone else's will come, have us precisely upward mobility, porch, street. On the street only until rightly move to community organised every or to machine, on owners other dogs not bark (this when with whom the Mmhmm. You know,). I try to put of course not immediately it choked keep trotting out, and and constructive its attention on just a second on themselves and for this I allow choked. So and ski what's in would: I it Ruska, she on me glance would cast a I it for this choked and so until first building, die with laughter, although and not until laughter :)))

But as be, if in house came others ’? Today the first time oblayala maneuver, before all was is happy. Penetrated courier from internetmagazina, the Fox has rushed greeted, myself don, naprygivala and suddenly J.F.K. caught a, that someone else's! Otbezhala on couple of steps and starters bark. Had to put in a bath. But after all she same rights, protects their territory, can and me) When courier is gone, ran from a bath, obezhala entire apartment, all has tested. I its ironed, supposed to relieve. Double-talk the situation: 1-brilliant, that discovered maneuver, reported, scaring starters from home 2- NOT brilliant, that bark, though; after all modicum and small, but frightening.

Lota
On fact all simply, that you want, then and teach your. If want that would bark, though - portraying protection, then praise for barking all. I this not wanted, so all coming in in house reveled together with puppy for and now already dog, all coming in with him played and provided a doodle. Now he am confident, that all whom I has derailed many, came to him, play-entertained; precisely his. Me so feel more comfortable. Deal in is, that dog "in our the hands of", i.e. not the techs take a knologov MVD, not will become the protector, and from barking and aggression to person can be problems and have dogs, and have hosts, and have surrounding people. External species adult entlebukhera, which quietly goes on the street some number of people would still scares)

Last edited by Alla (Dec 2 2013 18:52:13)

Alla
Me would not like, to she bark, though. But as stop? Perhaps, gradually, time after time, to explain, to lend team "cannot be." Thank you! Let us nurse the)

Lota

Remind party members age dogs?

Very often masters confuse barking all real (protecting) with barking from doesn (fear, mistrust and camping on D.
The second - more widespread phenomenon.

Lota

Lota wrote:

“I don’t would not like, to she bark, though.

I denounced on the, she and dog to bark. I personally solve the question so, if this Visitors, which come the first time, I their immediately warn, that dog not bites, but bark will. They already prepared and reaction more Dr. Bobicchio without saying, Linduska's gonna bark, as I say going to say hello., smells the and all in order. If there prevents into "or people, which one times came and more not will appear, I before their the arrival its’m closing in room. But I not fear of strangers, when them the door open. Linda for gateway bark, me safer, like as protection. Yes she me and phone call replaces, I have he has, so she function his on themselves took. But all of course in measure, not when barking die so that placate impossible. And not the barking doggy this basendzhi, but there other devices. Ah here is how something so. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

Ольга С wrote:

I denounced on the, she and dog to bark. I personally solve the question so, if this Visitors, which come the first time, I their immediately warn, that dog not bites, but bark will. They already prepared and reaction more Dr. Bobicchio without saying, Linduska's gonna bark, as I say going to say hello., smells the and all in order. If there prevents into "or people, which one times came and more not will appear, I before their the arrival its’m closing in room. But I not fear of strangers, when them the door open. Linda for gateway bark, me safer, like as protection. Yes she me and phone call replaces, I have he has, so she function his on themselves took. But all of course in measure, not when barking die so that placate impossible. And not the barking doggy this basendzhi, but there other devices. Ah here is how something so.

Absolutely the right approach!

And still want add - should not perishing so "klissifitsirovat" barking all on "of mistrust" and "real, protecting", camping on K. One thing very is closely related to other.
Entlebucher - dog, initially clicking with distrust to cause, and, times not trust, then and guards. This is logical!
But, with other hand, Zitch dog must remain obedient to Rights, and, if is a master "permits" not guard the and not bark, then, on the idea of, dog "can relax")) But this not so simply))
Happily to flee to doors on phone call, wiggled her start, dog hardly learning, but although would force smaller to bother barking try can be))

Any dog will barking on the door, if there something happening. Because dog faster sorientiruetsya and hear it, then give team have human tickles already after as dog barked. In a result on me wrote a complaint in Homeowners' association, that barking all, under this barking all have us extremely rare phenomenon - when child having jitters in the door palette knife, when washed gender and right frame a mop and a promise on doors, but dogs this hear Sitting in really non-CIS of it flats from reduces doors, I not always. Had to write a complaint in the answer, although years represented continue to punching things activities.Their on doors. Under this have human oldna be opportunity stop barking all - quickly and "one team."

That concerns "porodnogo behavior" - "Lively, high tech-SPlRITED, self-Gi and fearless. Good-natured and devoted towards people familiar to him, slightly suspicious of strangers. Cannot be bribed as a watch dog. BLVersatile and capable of learning. "" Living, the courageous, a believer in itself and fearless. Dobrodushnay and a dedicated people, familiar him, slightly wary to to strangers. Not can be was being paid off, as means dog. Cheerful and able to learning.

So here is on my view "slightly wary", not means "distrust." Dog looks at behavior new man, if man is leading themselves quietly and nezamechaet dog, behavior dogs should be thus same, if man is so invasive, then dog must be on paranoid as ever, but nevertheless should not without team and on their own produce any action (can to meet aggressive a small child, which not is to blame in such a nurturing), if man Zentiva-was and seems friendly, I with this man usher anyone, then and dog must themselves to wage soobtvetstvenno. So for life significantly more convenient with InternetCELL and precisely such behavior, for shepherd "porodno."

Ah and for examples, two my dogs not terrorists were trained coated Blackies, both were on street, and I in House, because was just polishing cupboard with cooking utensils, then accidentally and not overlooking the clicked on button, "historical color places" - boys on challenge-save your pomogute. Hear very strange barking all, 'll jump out, and see as on miss glade are worth three Outlook with weapons, same spins, if present, each other, and, with Dyushaney skitter with beshennoy speed around them and not give to approach home. Stalwart immediately, that strongly rewarding for. Protection felt alarmed, that for me was strange - ah as can be fear these milyz bunny rabbits. Were surprised, that not terrorists were trained, have them on safeguard stafy, with stafami and bypass village, not all inhabitants happy with thus-lover, gather to change rocks, had to immediately dissuaded, that our not suited, they with man to live must.
Olja, basenzhi, significantly golosistey all combined dogs, better barking all, than "sounds basenzhi")

Here is again difficulties translation) Here on site hangs read more with standard FCI: As I understand, with English, here is all not I get there the original of the (camping on E. With German) revere.

Here is passage (the full text on site NHL ez):
Behavior / KhARAKTER (the essence of): Living, taken part, a believer in itself and fearless, are a good and committed relative to close people, you're leeryrelative to letters, are incorruptible guard does, cheerful, trained.

This brought from Standard?
"Lively, high-spirited, self-assured and fearless. Good-natured and devoted towards people familiar to him, slightly suspicious of strangers. Cannot be bribed as a watch dog. Cheerful and capable of learning."
If yes, then, Bloomberg suspicious - this, of course, slightly wary, according to, more accurately.
"Wary" with "sadly mistrustful", in principle, can be synonyms, in this context. Suspicion priori assumes distrust, so?) I suspect you = not later you, there is no)
But the crux of the not in this, here importantly, as learn to manage different-round phenomenon, in light of this discuss - barking: Not always is obtained insisted, needs be able demand from dogs clear carry teams, I have, for example, not always is obtained, dog feels, whom can be "sit down on a neck")
P S Sort of with 7 until 23.00-lover can be quietly bark - law Propulsion Moscow, there is no? Complaints their. Themselves know far question)

NN wrote:

"Lively, high-spirited, self-assured and fearless. Good-natured and devoted towards people familiar to him, slightly suspicious of strangers. Cannot be bribed as a watch dog. Cheerful and capable of learning."

Incidentally, and indeed - otkula the text? Here even speak English not very correctly (clearly, too, read more): Wary to - speak English, perhaps, suspicious to, but raze not of)

NN wrote:

suspicious of

This the correct, expression of

P. S. Buck. In English language not always read more clearly fits Russian. Yes, particle "to", translated in many cases as "to." But there is established phrase and expression, where "to" on English as times "of"

Last edited by stasyun (Dec 3 2013 13:13:45)

I would not panel called expression of "suspicious of" entrenched also a valid, this not the case - yes, pretext "of" consumed, but more often his can be meet with with a,
For example: To have Charles of his, say, honesty))
Closest, of course,, too, permissible: But! Relative to circumstances, say: To feel suspicious of Village.

Relative to people that arrangement failed hardly applies,
But and, justice, sake of, pretext "to", too, not usually the.
I would told so:
"To to strangers applies with suspicion" - currently under development.: "Treats strangers with a Charles"

As something so, as say)
:offtop:

NN wrote:

By the way, and indeed - otkula the text? Here even speak English not very correctly (clearly, too, read more): Wary to - speak English, perhaps, suspicious to, but raze not of)

With site RKF Champion. German not know, so have studied on English option standard.
In this case on English so well correctly)

NN wrote:

P S Sort of with 7 until 23.00-lover can be quietly bark - law Propulsion Moscow, there is no? Complaints their. Themselves know far question)
0+-

In our House there is nuances, have us no one not enjoys even bone-density machine and pylesosami with 13 until 16)

NN wrote:

I would not panel called expression of "suspicious of" entrenched also a valid, this not the case - yes, pretext "of" consumed, but more often his can be meet with with a,
For example: To have Charles of his, say, honesty))
Closest, of course,, too, permissible: But! Relative to circumstances, say: To feel suspicious of Village.
Relative to people that arrangement failed hardly applies,
But and, justice, sake of, pretext "to", too, not usually the.
I would told so:
"To to strangers applies with suspicion" - currently under development.: "Treats strangers with a Charles"
As something so, as say)

Mrs. C. Seidler knows English worse us, this accurately! This she've been translating standard on English with German.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » But as about my bark?