Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » But as about my bark?

But as about my bark?

Posts 41 to 60 of 69

"Relative to outsiders several defensive (just)" - this option translation with German from my good known ,-wielding language.

Ah and I would still drew attention to the description of in standard eye entlebukhera - is used in Russian, English and German one thing and the same word - "expression of eye insa."

Ludik77
The little dog 7 months Sometimes I and truth think, that this from doesn One times to us came neighbor. Fox his knows But starters bark have threshold, and itself start on little bum cheeks ago Dam on three. And if to son come friends, then on them never bark wags tail, welcomes, that Ieaps out and seeks to a lick in face. Came together, means can be monetize, means their? On dacha sometimes that it uslyshitsya / have seen – on,, too, is beginning to bark But team "quietly" and a distraction, a feinting maneuver and all stops But there there is no maneuver on its territory, not residents lease their noises from neighbors for picket fence Security instincts, as I smiled, are manifest only to two years have bushikov Probably, need to try placate a puppy, help patting, to talk.

Last edited by Lota (Dec 4 2013 12:24:34)

Lota wrote:

Security instincts, as I smiled, are manifest only to two years have bushikov

Where such information? They and with elegant 5 months now, patrol. Very the right (the key) word - instinct. Think, to iron and reassure not need to, there is such opinion, that, laying the law, you as would podkreplyaete undesirable (if consider undesirable) behavior.
Think, serious reason to serious concern there is no, if there is no aggression and a strong fear - such here is personally I have impression request. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif
Ah and should also no one not revisit it: Let "tested" people comes lot more - belly will get used.

Our Ruslana, perhaps, the most brekhlivaya from all, whom I know. But homes, if came Visitors or master, for example, Ruska could maintain, obnyukhaet and ball around the carring play. On exhibitions it is difficult very, before it a ring are more suited to all with request help patting, to on Chief Justice not gavkala, and the us already several times with ringa was having his for barking all. That I only not have tried and have subway with it'd been hanging out with, and on market were, where us all hoisted tread on, and gladilis have passers-by, nothing not helps, as bark, though, so and bark.

Nata wrote:

At exhibitions it is difficult very, before it a ring are more suited to all with request help patting, to on Chief Justice not gavkala, and the us already several times with ringa was having his for barking all.

Ah I, of course, on truth not make any attempts, and on laurels psychoanalyst, too,, but here, think, included flip the link: Once Ruska poorly themselves traced (that have young case), hostess got so anxious, and forth hostess, itself not uwittingly, their excitement, reshapes unwanted situation, camping on E. Dog ceded, this nervous state of and excitement and a sense of, that is about now poorly themselves will lead)) Zitch dog very feels mood owner! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

And have us here is another - became bark each before walk, as would adjusting me "belly-belly"
Even a puppy such a not was, somewhere after two began, then, after relocation, petered out, and now again the relapse)) three-year their such as as Puppy and barking a basic: "Lively, make it lively, lively, make it lively!" Here is, too, perishing all have tried.

NN
I understood, that you auctioning the in view. Ah if before it a ring, then I initially was nervous, but then already trained, little moreover me very likes to present his hound, and not irrespective the from estimates I recognized euphoria feel after of the ring. And homes or on the street, so I Dr. Bobicchio without saying always, so that particularly it feel from me nothing to acquire. We are accustomed already to its behavior and not anticipate the no unrest on this about.

NN
Our, too, a basic, but not barking, and zhalobnym squeak.

Lota wrote:

Ludik77
The little dog 7 months Sometimes I and truth think, that this from doesn One times to us came neighbor. Fox his knows But starters bark have threshold, and itself start on butt ago Dam on three. And if to son come friends, then on them never bark wags tail, welcomes, that Ieaps out and seeks to a lick in face. Came together, means can be monetize, means their? On dacha sometimes that it uslyshitsya / have seen – on,, too, is beginning to bark But team "quietly" and a distraction, a feinting maneuver and all stops But there there is no maneuver on its territory, not residents lease their noises from neighbors for picket fence Security instincts, as I smiled, are manifest only to two years have bushikov Probably, need to try placate schenka, help patting, to talk.

Judging by the, that you wrote, bark she from of uncertain behavior.

The that she reacts on team "quietly" this very well! Means it is capable circulate. Sometimes with this accented problems.

Such barking all pooscheryat should not. You can give it couple of times "base", and then pereklyuchaete its, for example, team sit (lie). As only sela (generalship) give the dainties. Most day basis not let us dainties during my bark! She perceives the domestic this as praise precisely such a behavior!
To iron its, lovingly to speak during my bark, too, not need to. Effect will such same as and from dainties! And in end you vyrabotaete it stereotypical behavior, from which then eliminate oops as hard)

Nata wrote:

``Our Ruslana, perhaps, the most brekhlivaya from all, whom I know. But homes, if came Visitors or master, for example, Ruska could maintain, obnyukhaet and ball around the carring play. On exhibitions it is difficult very, before it a ring are more suited to all with request help patting, to on Chief Justice not gavkala, and the us already several times with ringa was having his for barking all. That I only not have tried and have subway with it'd been hanging out with, and on market were, where us all hoisted tread on, and gladilis have passers-by, nothing not helps, as bark, though, so and bark.

In such situations very well acts flipping and loops the dogs on themselves.

Take dainties, you line up them dog, podnesiti in hand with the culinary delight of to its nose. So meet with dog eyes, tell "well" (secure voice) and credit to dainties dog. When try to shine dainties to nose. Everybody smile and lovingly with it talk within.
First, I want what's dainties through 1-2 of seconds. Gradually time should.

Valsti homes, in a quiet environment. Postepeno add about stimuli (a soft-spoken yard, quiet street, then closer to road, to busts, then have entry on exhibition, on the most the exhibition, have entry in defended and camping on D.)

Even very cool way to switching - this teach dog harvest on the summer of dainties!! Bukhi very like this game)

First a bit're teasing a piece of and not sharply broaete it directly in his mouth, on distance somewhere 40-50 see If slice of fell NOT MAKE ship types- wet! Themselves're taking and continue.
Gradually distance increase.

Ludik77
Wow you! Stuck. Dainties she but, but when Ruska bark, it not until dainties. Can be need to even add what any word or team, that would she his was associated with the culinary delight of? And then these word I its will be able divert from my bark? Or not the right move thought?

Nata wrote:

Ludik77
Wow you! Stuck. Dainties she but, but when Ruska bark, it not until dainties. Can be need to even add what any word or team, that would she his was associated with the culinary delight of? And then these word I its will be able divert from my bark? Or not the right move thought?

Can be, aprimer, "attention")

Ludik77
Stuck, thank you http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif

Nata wrote:

I'll try, thank you

Always please! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gif

Ludik77
Thank oou for advice! With teams until hard goes She serves, and after gaining dainties immediately same is returning to "their Affairs" - jumps up in and your for toy, for example handle too on place until is obtained only on just a second. But we learning http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

NN
And can be it as the explain / teach, that thermal fluid USING THIS WEB, which went in apartment svoy- not barking all, not roar, not bite it, skip A thermal fluid USING THIS WEB -chuzhoy, the thief, we themselves to him treat cautious, are afraid-roar and and carry on distance, until I not I’d say, that can be pitch? Can I much want from get a puppy? Perhaps, most a simple teach team "sit" And until I learn using with by courier, it must sit.

Lota wrote:

Probably, most a simple teach team "sit" And until I learn using with by courier, it must sit.

Yes, think, "sit" or "place" - the most staunch way to. Ideally, dog must remain obedient to, even if very want quite the barker)) Even listened, that say, that from position lying down them bark harder to (though, frankly, not have observed http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif)
If tickles manage dog - will be right on, and instinct safeguard and distrust of cause, perestupayuschim threshold homes, will remain, wasn that with vozratom will become slightly a little more confidence and quieter and learning "filter" http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif

NN
In Friday as times with team "place" occurred comical case We were on the evening on train, and have studied team "place" knock on the floor mat and doggy must was come running home and be on him Poluchalos not poorly After coaching received toured on liberal scattering and I, a weary, flopping around on sofa the face of down. Husband knocked me on butt, podbadrivaya and Puppy immediately jumped directly on mid-on my his behind and in flux http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Lota wrote:

The husband knocked me on little bum cheeks, podbadrivaya and Puppy immediately jumped directly on mid-on my his behind and in flux

Team fully learned your resume back to front :D

Lota wrote:

in Friday as times with team "place" occurred comical case We were on the evening on train, and have studied team "place" knock on the floor mat and doggy must was come running home and be on him Poluchalos not poorly After coaching received toured on liberal scattering and I, a weary, flopping around on sofa the face of down. Husband knocked me on little bum cheeks, podbadrivaya and Puppy immediately jumped directly on mid-on my his behind and in flux

http://s19.rimg.info/1127af8a73c62a9acf8a568b1dcc7241.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » But as about my bark?