Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » But as about my bark?

But as about my bark?

Posts 61 to 69 of 69

Viki & K wrote:

A have dogs must be forbidding team: There is no, quietly and camping on D.

Podskajite, please, experienced bushikovedy, as this team execute orders? Dominique 3 month, became pump rights, bark, to played, to attract attention. I, having here temku, of course, NOT play, when he calling play barking. Danish say him "cannot be", he continues to bark. Ceased only, if I switching his attention, sheepish far any and camping on D. But, like as is obtained, that he his achieved, times I on him close attention directed. Or here is the situation: Senior son went in bathroom, shut down the door before sobakinym its nose, dog sits before gateway and bark (calling, perhaps). I again Danish "cannot be", he zero attention and bark again. Asked "me", came, calmed down. In short, until uncritically, but very need to, to dog on team "cannot be"’bark immediately! Await the your councils, forumchane!

Codec, more accurately rolled-up in a tubule, gazetka on mordasyam doesn-our all)

Last edited by stasyun (Dec 18 2013 23:18:43)

Have us one times stone a folded newspaper on little bum cheeks with words "nelzyayayayaya", the second time facilitated understanding sound is) As a small even better distract He got called team "me" -podoshel-necessarily the attaboy "well me, brilliant me" - To the chain was precisely with team

Last edited by Lota (Dec 18 2013 23:28:44)

stasyun wrote:

gazetka on mordasyam

About! Try on these discrete mordasyam! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/110.gif

Lota wrote:

He got called team "me" -podoshel-necessarily the attaboy "well me, brilliant me" - To the chain was precisely with team

Javadxan, clear, to not thought, that praise for barking all.
D tomorrow to practice! Hope, that at night not use to anyone! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_212.gif

Dobryi day, lovers adoring fans stroll right bushikov!
Have us the problem as next character: Our Gela nor in what not can remain one (little girl now 4’s month). As only we move and will abandon it one, she is poured unending barking and's trashing all in space, where is! Month she lived have us on dacha and for this time not learned remain one homes. Yesterday we brought its in apartment, and I suzhasom expect, What will, when she will remain homes one, and reaction neighbors!! Could you tell me please, that to do? This situation becomes large inconvenient as! We already and Yumbers cooperators and toys cooperators, but as only we move, all! Gela have doors and begins the global mourning (http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/103.gifhttp://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/103.gif

mashutell, homilies start hooking its to cage. Then question destruction need not happen itself a. Look at Forum subject pro cell. Only you need to understand, that of potty training for will be an intricate, camping on K. She already two months safely you "built"

mashutell wrote:

45; A month she lived have us on dacha and for this time not learned remain one homes.

We his Sean long not cooperators one. We then only that conducted majestic renovating in apartment, and us very not like destruction. Opportunity be with dog I have was. But when we has learned, that Puppy not will become born apartment, I starters gradually leave his one. Starters with small - withdrew to learn garbage. Then approach in closest Music. And so on, gradually increasing time. Moving told strictly, that I soon il be right there! And returning strongly myself don, attaboys and yielded pripasyonnye dainties.
Most importantly - not to respond to incited cries Arts a puppy and NOT VOZVRASchATSЯ have to! Otherwise if he (she) understands that on incited cries you return, then will be extremely difficult wean his yell. Talk with neighbors, let a bit abide, until you master the procedure separation. Ah and if remaining Puppy upsets destruction, then cell you in aid.

Thank you large for advice. Try) shower, when hope, that all quickly confidence)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » But as about my bark?