Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » Summer cottage. Garden. A kitchen.

Summer cottage. Garden. A kitchen.

Posts 41 to 60 of 63

And I like willow plant not on one in out a hole, and 2-3 then their can be to over spin a and initially affix. And further they as ficuses talk pigtail are rising

nelin wrote:

Len, willow are rising as Yellow Weeds) football athlete can decide and to saw)

Me this and need to, to dust to collect, on this video plant.

Viki & K wrote:

One cheap option the most sign on rates landscaped design. In as a Diploma’its the assistant. Enormous plus, that pros by first on paper, this will save together money and forces. I when elect, have us much of groups for themselves.

You when learned, what program used for landscaped planning? Long already want download what any programmulinu, to can be was there with its grandeur have fun. And the without planning is difficult, the case, that several times for season any shrub or perennial taking - with first times not always is obtained right place choose. Here is now the way taking girls' wine harvesting, necessarily again not there I'ma put you :)

Polina
When I elect programs in such a numbers and free access not was, rates the were not strongly shove. So I all with lineechkoy, kalechkoy, karandashikami.
Itself would gladly proper beds programmkoy and learned would.
Can who will help us.
Chantal
Though far you like it or willow plant. If in-walking selling, then 1-2 tree of. On fences it not suited. Very high, strongly obscures, big, pulling up the water, all in ???????? will in roots of.
On fences well would rooty, barbarisy. Well, but costly. Can be done easier, buy a small, but well developed the seedling (1-2 ?o) plant, when:, prikopat around the circle line, bluntly fend off any heels you move the text, land dusted, these trees very quickly give roots, if now buy, spring next year will heap planting material. Spring look, ourselves, that roots there is (on the sly digging up the), if all'oc, first let's cut off from the main line, through couple of weeks can be watered moderately on a permanent seat. Quite quickly are proliferating, despite tiny size, only feeding. In a good land plant.
Best delayed look dust is blossoming and acacia. This the most purifiers, but is blossoming pret – so, that already nothing not want. Acacia little dekorativno on Villas,, if it comes southern acacia, and the these whistles with school disappeared.
Or on the perimeter reinstate the pitch girlish grapes, from cons low decorative effect winter, although its charm of has. Your material can be obtain for free, akess this grapes gladly his being slaughtered.

Returned from collective farm, as same there talk!
And a kitchen the I have what already a lovely! On the next year at all miracle will!
From flowers frustrated virtually all purchases this year. Rose only one smoked and I not realized what, very stunted a shrubbery, 're gonna have the dahlias, and half of ptitsemlechnika. And buy. And this only a myelogram, seed was still bag.
Perishing always I have luxury ano?u, but both of they in this year not ice.
Godetsii there is no at all. In general I rassstroilas. But includes delights the old landing. Raze not get enough, adore flowers, all love, all sugar!

And-but-but-but http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/103.gif! And my mother with dochey left on liberal scattering (almost native) and poor, unhappy, zamuchennuyu city helpfulness not took!! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_cray.gif
Said: "G. Afghan such, povydernet all bushes and trees, raspberries during perekopaet (there is for us such companies which on walks in the forest), landing peretopchet http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif"

Allapoor Norman, not took on liberal scattering! We truth here in role angry and bitter themselves were: Traveled in village, and Vikusya homes was)

In this year came true my dream) 180 bunks! I zealot just tomato) to live without them (soil) not can) And here is now, thanks to efforts my husband, have us in “are rising jungles from soil and cucumbers! Together have been gradki with that radish, arugula, a spinach, greenery and different salatikami. And which patissony fermenting! Crops an excellent! As same it's so great to there is vegetables with his Madre) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/0.gif

And we today stripped the first tomatoes, grown own works) Just celebration some! And how many their weighs in a hard videeeee)
On photo our today’s Paul! Greens and to eat salads already "not climb")) Truth, rukola goes on "URA") Free cucumber until eat gladly (their vegetables very differ to Italian tastes), but very scares their his-in, which 73.6) apparently, will have to develop preservation. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif
Decided in footprint year grow its garlic and onion.

http://s5.uploads.ru/21IPD.jpg

Their vegetables-fruits getten berry respect.
On day birth traveled in the collective, brought any motley: Greens, cucumbers, as they, beet and tydy
Incidentally beet in this year directly the majority, although variety the same.
And conservation this thing! I very love and the pickles and still already year three as not think itself conservation without hall. ???? before me this in horror have embarrassed. Who pomit Soviet shops, there stood banks with the violet and-gray been, and called this Borschem. I never this not've tried, but kind of and a sense of remember the. As something forming furious crops beet. Not knowing far to do with my, come around do this borsht on you. Oh, my God you my, this same language'll swallow! Such a gloop, and that characteristically color and in bank account and in the pot simply than 1.6 billion cups! And borsht is boiled on time so much, how many broth or water boils.

+1

Viki & K
Ox)) We should have to and beet, too, plant! Hi,, so and until potatoes not far)

And I all konserviruyu, that to us is mired http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/81.gif
Its ???? there is no, but there is espoused aunt with Silver waterfall, made there is regularly VSE. Here is now daughter with mom brought 10 kg. Black currant and 5 kg krasnoy- I tormented not has become (renovating homes overhauled) all of this wealth froze. And soon already mushrooms routing. Adore this deal. And to collect, and salting, and there is. In is year with Normushkoy all neighboring forests've been scavenging. Wild mushrooms. Gloom. And salted, and namorozila, and Ooh! Too much heat in banks. Today as times last crops your crepe: Mother made roast with and filling, Hmmm. -Delicious http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif

nelin wrote:

Viki & K
Ox)) We should have to and beet, too, plant! Hi,, so and until potatoes not far)

And I spit on of decency and in this year planted as they, Hi,, she such a tasty! Already couple of of buckets of outran the fat fuck) planted different and early and not very. In next year I'ma put you still.

Alla
I, too, love all deep frozen, tasty.
Still do so: Berries slightly, uh, warming up, dobavlyayuchut-slightly sugar, a bit is worth on the table, until not will ripple sugar, sometimes mix them all together (on all pro all minutes 30) then in containers and in the freezer. And transferred fruits berries (cherries, the peaches and tydy) if need to, I'm cutting browned, 'm filling out this containers until top and pumping cold very sweet variedades. And all in the freezer. Winter is famously suited and simply on dessert and as addition to dessert, that is and in snack cakes.
And for mushrooms! I zealot! Simply adore, no resort world not would trade ? ? on wood. Only mushrooms I (Isaiah 11,, 'm crying and solyu. In banks fear turning a blind something.

Viki & K wrote:

A I spit on of decency and in this year planted as they, Hi,, she such a tasty! Already couple of of buckets of outran the fat fuck) planted different and early and not very. In next year I'ma put you still.

Its grains fruit yum-yum. And we here is now plan its a vegetable patch to and one of basic points as times landing potatoes, slightly-slightly of course, for souls so say. We on dacha were Chavez eight to go, and ate all summer, simply shrub podkapyvali harvested the most got a whole fat stack, and then his again were ditching their and a small dozrevala, so with a bush of a is obtained very many can be muster.

Viki & K wrote:

Oh, my God you my, this same language'll swallow!

Formuler let!

nelin
Room is off, and what you have Square teplitsy?

Marousia-Nafusya
Write)
Pro as they.
And for cottage small sites me seems as relevant plant as they in barrels. Seats little ranks, harvests there big, kegs can be nice do. Terms of global in free places. I somewhere seen, that cask of colorized something type brick masonry, very nice. Fruit at all the itself beautiful a plant. Can be pick a with different transitions to flowering, bluntly samorezy.
And still in barrels from cucumbers, the stick so hanging down. And still likes when cucumbers around the circle in cone such from,, too, nice.

reaction
Have us teplitsa 3kh4. On footprint year I will puts another such a same. We, of course, on’inexperience was being there more, than need) But after all suggest the was nekomu- all themselves) A crops for first times very aren!

Viki & K
Olja! All, as they, too, want!

nelin wrote:

At footprint year I will puts another such a same

You now instead dogs regulation teplitsy buy http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

nelin wrote:

We, of course, on’inexperience was being there more, than need)

And that precisely, and the I, too, in Greenhouse want mnooogo just plant)

Last edited by Маруся-Нафуся (Jul 22 2013 23:05:54)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » Summer cottage. Garden. A kitchen.