Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » Summer cottage. Garden. A kitchen.

Summer cottage. Garden. A kitchen.

Posts 61 to 63 of 63

nelin
http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif
Pro teplitsy: And for what you the second teplitsa? I have until nor one there is no, but plan of course, but at all not now.
I have all perfectly is growing on warm high beds. I mean tomatoes and pepper. Everything else in an open ground. And this Northeast West region.
Although, if place allows why would and there is no. And if-think options heating, then different vegetables can be themselves provide months on 7-9 in year.

Viki & K wrote:

Pro teplitsy: And for what you the second teplitsa?

Ah we for example Greenhouse let us questioning more from-for "elephants", have us land the just 10 GAI, and "elephants" antics 21st th, and fences gorodit not want.

Маруся-Нафуся wrote:

You now instead dogs regulation teplitsy buy

One thing Different not prevents)

I understood, that in one Greenhouse not worth plant tomatoes and cucumbers. Have them very so regime irrigation. Cucumbers like humidity they need to many seats, so as leaves big and broad, create shadow for other plants. Tomatoes same often irrigate not need to. Patissony and concentrated at all not worth plant in Greenhouse (and we managed :)) Peretz, too, separate the. Some kinds of greenery, for example, basil,, too, likes warmly. Spharischen, I for themselves decided: Separate teplitsa for tomatoes and separate for cucumbers, pepper. Patissony, concentrated, radish, salads, dill, parsley, and vast - all in open can dig

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » Summer cottage. Garden. A kitchen.