Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Forum NHL » As add "pozitiv" or "respect"?

As add "pozitiv" or "respect"?

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

In 13 post see two smiley face.

NN wrote:

Oops, and you, too, "-" in profile.

There is no, there there is no minus. About words "respect" - this someone puts us, and here is about words "pozitiv" - this the that we themselves someone are posing. Not think, that I such a Vumnaya, I long sostykovyvala this, above than I gotcha)

Alla wrote:

Carefully words "respect" - this someone puts us, and here is about words "pozitiv" - this the that we themselves someone are posing

Aah. This Fraeru for what he someone "-" bursting. http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

And why, cannot be, one and addition man, say thank you two times in clock, if reason I have so - different messages in different themes?

Alla wrote:

if reason I have so

The second time you lift the soon and are you drinking for tostuemogo until trawling. About than him and telling)

Viki & K wrote:

WWII times you lift the soon and are you drinking for tostuemogo until trawling. About than him and telling)

So this I you and wanted the second time + to haul off and slap!

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Forum NHL » As add "pozitiv" or "respect"?