Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » Kitchen sit-round gathering for a cup of tea

Kitchen sit-round gathering for a cup of tea

Posts 361 to 380 of 392

Peace wrote:

We, too, agree

Nice! Ranks table is)

And we for any all the fuss about except hunger strike http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/136.gif

We would, too, participated, if this not Chamber in the forest. We simply except two dogs wear, still merznuschuyu kosh must let us take, if not manages its whom any place.

Today on work traveled in Pavlovsky Posad on factory of France, toys fabulous. If lower sheer bloody-mindedness have luck with weather, and automatically expensive, then utterly a dizzying place. If will opportunity, very recommend go. And not only with children. Aiceee adults aunts, yes and itself such am, ah simply return in childhood. Startled workers factories, very never AGAIN, that, dobrodelatelnye people. But with weather fortunate. The road in 60 kilometers, has stretched to in almost 5 hours in one side. Had to and minibus potolkat. It turns out in Russia can go snow! Except one inn, in late geography, not was greeted nor one snowblower.
And would still, spring want there same on factory of the peacefully skatat people.
Anyone was there?

Husband now led Beam with walk and until harvested and ugovorivali Dyushanchika told. To him has drawn in our yard woman with Himalayan guinea pig from of our homes and asked: And you vyazhetes? Husband slightly about Will.i.am, and then says, ah spharischen yes. Further she long explained, that this question as-would not "to him, and dog." On that, this last comrade said, that Beam until not razgovarivet la Russe. In short all ended those, that bitch she has too petty, and Beam bigger than others prefers.
All ??? it is difficult with men.

Alla wrote:

A you vyazhetes? Husband slightly about Will.i.am, and then says, ah spharischen yes. Further she long explained, that this question as-would not "to him, and dog"

http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Alla wrote:

Everyone ??? it is difficult with men.

This truth)

Alla wrote:

Well all ended those, that bitch she has too petty, and, bigger than others prefers. All ??? it is difficult with men.

Point there is no same, brilliant, otbrekhalsya http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_haha.gif

Allainterestingly, what children taking would succeeded the)
Here is me interested in, but on the fig people mongrels begets? There is no, not variables on negligence, not yard constructions zamesy, although there as times a nobleman to also provided, I pro pre Saakashvili adultery?
Sometimes in 120, journals are outfitted with such you'd always pit! Of the most famous labrodudli, forgive, my God. The pocket Labradory, then yorkov poor not know with whom takes a year. Shopping what!
This they mind campaigning investigative develop?

Viki & K wrote:

This is they mind campaigning investigative develop?

Aha-ha-

Olja, there is no not interestingly. I a strident opponent a view no one not get dogs, can tickles chudy miraculous, but figs knows what (chronic) diseases can and I and with mentality that, as one breed on another "nalozhitsya." Then wave the, and this my children, I OK not can itself all take From, put to sleep,, too, so itself decision. Ah spharischen I strongly against, and husband on the subject all ears talks a, he now, too, against) I as the property unknowns hosts in veterinarku the train of, 5700 rounds per destroyed, on the road has found. Said, that not lift its, only put to sleep, this was a foreign dog, not birth, but she so on me smotrelaaaa, even now tears under LAMP, and if native children, what to do.

And I one times seen as on the street "masters" been sort of successfully bred property-girl with that is very. Taksikhu even 4000m2 as well as sorry http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/42.gif- she same such horses produce not can

People are getting away mad! There are people, which soar, so-called "designer" breed. How many prostate problems not then farted out and how many under this unsuccessful models took in build not point out.

And still want pozhalovatsya- wrong as we used to! I have in House people on a new year have been created being-semiletke, a little dog-bassendzhi: So here is: They its (dog) one in TsENTRE cities're being released walk (often see motayuscheysya on the street). When I mamashke has become to speak. That here machines, the road, the Mutts and simply look, some bad people: She me answered: "But after all the little dog need to many Caribbean." Hi,, so credit to dog a good people, if she you not need a. After all pity ply the dog the good, drink beer, and suddenly under machine popadet- we one times slightly not gender-hours tidal could not, she under wheels rotate. And the other get gully and moonlit. And Nor I have to it ambiguous otnositsya- the almost play, and the catches as on krysu- killing Moon not'll drag, dog itself to all climbs. Whilst would its good people have picked up and itself have lefthttp://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_angel.gif

alla
Shopping what! Not understand such. Why win dog if there is no desires for it worst?!

Us said, that schenka entlebukhera (themselves realize, that the entire protection in House knows this rocks) today in the yard "have walked" on pens, quite smallest. Whose interestingly.

Can us on May holidays reconstitute to hang out?
Weather hope already will normal by the time :-)

sayidea many run, but I think, that 2005 on usadbam on holidays someone to, and here is those who in Moscow forces routinely. ???? can be on nature where any with start by and tydy.
Not know as will, but we rather in the first group let us (

I want tell me the rest of history pro neighbor-bassendzhi
About months ago he might be haunting with us on the evening gulyat (along roads, constantly on it yelping: Screeching machines, screeching schenka. My screeching, matt drivers). Through 5 shadowing Such a celebrations we are gone with Norman home otpaivatsya validolom. On the morning wrote huge appeal to owners the dog a and hung up on their porch. More bassendzhi one we not saw (others. Neighbors say, that saw through week like his, poor, with blood on anybody), through some time more not saw at all. That you think? These URODY have been created schenka Golden! Think now, that if modicum times his one on the street have'll pick up see from such "hosts"

Alla
Scary history!

Words - Zh-PA there is no, and on-life she there is! Yesterday tried to erase your - water ’\ strengthening, machine designed. Ah today water gave - dostirala. Hot water there is no. Am entering a vast in parking, despite to go on meeting and then on liberal scattering to boys, and here. (Heap bad words). My machine was hit over, until me not was. The search for culprit, on 548kg, challenge Vehicular, communication, challenge Commissioner, communication, communication with center. Campaign as.
Husband was feeding until me not was Dyushanyu all, that himself ate, moved out the liver, low diabetes will, let us treat.
Flies requires, to I zhivotinkami became preoccupied with, yourself to mother in Eburg need to. And me once. And first I'm leaving again!
Hi,, Hi,, Hi,! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/103.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » Kitchen sit-round gathering for a cup of tea