Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Give,? Puppies and adults dogs » Consider in good hands dog

Consider in good hands dog

Posts 1 to 20 of 70

On how many I know meet situation when on purchase dogs a certain breed no money, and dog want, and precisely desired breed! Further all will well, man has been fed, is saturated, sleep outer, and here is start, need to say quite the passage, no.
And accented people, which in force their convictions await his hound, which need to help.
Propose a here write people committed in entlebukherakh, in force circumstances pristraivaemykh.
Entlebukhery live enough long, so long will inspiring you their communicating.
Request not to be offended, so as just hand that shit whom dogs not give finance, so questions will different.
I think adequate people realize.

In my such a theme already exists, there, below on chapters sub-menu, temka about pristroystve http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/scratch_one-s_head.gif

There is no this theme not about canine, and about the people, willing take dog or for small money or a gift rejected applicants and camping on D.
In some countries there is such practices above than obtain dog from home people fill certain questionnaire and ZhDUT dog!
So here is I and propose a those who wants ENTLEBUKhERA, but financially not can; precisely purchase, and can wants to help any dog in force circumstances pristraivaemoy write here.
That, to tell about itself.
Then in case pristroystv dogs will someone who RIGHT LlSTETH dog!

Not agree.
This oil maslenoe. Have us not so many rejected applicants, and in Russia wait no one likes! If man wants to take tool (namely so I this call, let us to call all their names) the he himself suggested a prosherstit obyavy and accorded sobashku.
T. O. This temka only even more corrupt people not willing pay for pleasure.
Ah not believe I, that man, which not can pay money for dog, can its adequately feed, service have the veto.
Not believe, because every its privoznuyu dog I with blood was being paid for by, limited themselves around the, and people not want to pay, they better itself little pond for 2,000,000 find, small fish there institute, and for dog will for every entertaining Quiz bargain, in end in this pond its and will flood.

And theme about pristroystve there is, and there any could leave its zayavu or proposal
And in topic choice happiness, on my view incorrect approach to the factory, which indeed affair engage in, not candle religious rituals contain. Personally me so kaatsa http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/hi.gif

Ah differently case. The case, have people there is no opportunities posting 50 t. For show dog, but this not means, that dog that end up to them, they feed not will. http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/yes.gifPeople same take dogs from home and they perfectly (dogs) there are. http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/yes.gifNu the hugely likes concrete breed, and funds lacks, the case, are prepared even on plembraki.

NN
Agree and in this case not can such people regard as free loaders.
Then, I have there is girl have which full house beasts at our door: Cats, dog and nor one she not buy and not because that no money or pity. Simply it pity rejected applicants, translator, she fundamentally Takes in house pet, first in it needs. Usually this adults cat-and-dogs. All recourses: CPU, custom, cured, indicates, vaccinated.
Live all delights the.
So that immediately I would not rejecting the.
The that people ordered, give and will give animals this of course poorly, but from this no one not insured and better have in store people, which will are prepared take itself these dogs and provide them love, caring and useful.
And they pick up its price for dog - anticipating. But not will options, as with Dolce.
Here is far now question Ulfi? Have nowhere. That will with dog?. But better not scold these people, and help. Give dog all same better, than its starve.
And so ready the was would man, ready take dog and look after about it.

Viki & K wrote:

, but I suggest that here write people committed in entlebukherakh, in force circumstances pristraivaemykh.

Support idea!

Viki & K wrote:

A accented people, which in force their convictions await his hound, which need to help.

And sometimes we realistically need in such humans. And if will any little-a little list willing take dog in family, then not will such stories, as with Ulfi and Dolce

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

have us not so many rejected applicants

But they there is, were and will! Always and in all rocks by. So need to think, as help these to the dogs and their owners

Viki & K wrote:

In some countries there is such practices above than obtain dog from home people fill certain questionnaire and ZhDUT dog!

Think, fearing need a already on level sales schenka. At least, with its help can be minimize cases with otkaznikami. And for one thing drip those people, which want take helpfulness "for themselves" and "cheap", and then then suddenly make site and become "zavodchikami." Understandable, that on 100% even fearing not would protect, but increasingly same she will serve as significant barrier.

Viki & K wrote:

A so ready the was would man, ready take dog and look after about it.

Not will on standby man, he will emerge only then, when will emerge notice about pristroystve. And the partition there is already there. And so to scatter on Forum not correctly, should be in one place.

nelin wrote:

But they there is, were and will! Always and in all rocks by. So need to think, as help these-lover and their owners

Correctly, such is life, alas.
Here is and need to do temku about pristroystve Ulfi. And if Khozy not want keep its until pristroystva, means find perederzhku. Ah as something so.

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

do temku about pristroystve Ulfi

And what are conditions khozov on pristroystvu Ulfi?

Ah here is, Khozy ulfi already on bernklabe gave an ad up, that dog for zagoroda, in fact Lesse traced people whom to safeguard need to.
And dog perfectly lives in apartment, only have khozov brains must be not in is place on which sit.
Who Needs pity dog, call, and the after all proves in October we.

NN
I have, too, there is no such money, but I has found for themselves the exit-speak with you, go... I go on exhibition'm live, hope attract vladetsev bushikov to beloved I their sport and this very is happy! There is no opportunities pay now, means there is no opportunities feed, to drive on exhibition, to pay instructor.
Simply my in my opinion at him such here is willing, but not present and are forming owners seeking whom would dog push '! http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/large/pictures/Dog_1/Gangster.gif

nelin
And can treaty such a Treaty sales schenka! And ogovorennnoe right control with hand noted.

Viki & K wrote:

At how many I know meet situation when on purchase dogs a certain breed no money, and dog want, and precisely desired breed! Further all will well, man has been fed, is saturated, sleep outer, and here is start, need to say quite the passage, no.
And accented people, which in force their convictions await his hound, which need to help.
Propose a here write people committed in entlebukherakh, in force circumstances pristraivaemykh.
Entlebukhery live enough long, so long will inspiring you their communicating.
Request not to be offended, so as just hand that shit whom dogs not give finance, so questions will different.
I think adequate people realize.
Signature author
Red sun cube, pan-blue the sky democratic instinct
http://victory-secret.jimdo.com/

Think, that our case proves from such.
Here is in short our history.
The familiar proposed for free his alimentnogo schenka. Until this we about this breed nothing not knew, but when us have sent photo schenka - immediately all in him in absentia fallen. Called up each other with host the 2016 and agreed to about how, when can be take From schenka. On the eve trip ringing hostess and reports, that have schenka discovered shingles real and that needs conduct month course treatment, so, if we channel were, she will understand. We same said, that wait month, until schenka will treat. On how and split up.
For week before the end of term treatment I became call owner, to to know news. However she not of solidity up and not return any of my calls, although I called it every day in for weeks. In end through mucus weeks dozvonov, the secret through familiar, predlozhivshuyu us this schenka, with host the 2016, which in agreed day promised to inform about results of past analyses, but so in end and not called me back. On next day ringing our the familiar and reports, that Puppy died. T. K. Double with ringworm caught still and Mite.
Frankly, I sure, that with puppy for us and our familiar simply has thrown hostess, employing many this spectacle with disease. Why cannot be was to inform immediately about how, that schenka already voted other – I not understand. Have us two children, and I think, you realize, what us was to explain them entire this situation, after as them reported that have us will dog.
We have become look, how many are worth puppies entlebukhera – costly. Have become look other breed, but after entlika no amount other breed so heavily not like.
Information about us: Husband, wife and two sons 6 and 7 years. Live in distinctive Country House with grandeur, Domodedovsky r-BC With relish consider schenka, desirable boy. Dog not to safeguard, and as a member of family.

Sharomi
Wrote you in lichku

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

ah not believe I, that man, which not can pay money for dog, can its adequately feed, service have the veto.

Here there is circuit of the difference between "buy any hypothetical dog" and feed-treat "s own favourite dog."
Here deal more in respect to zoo, than in is tool it of capital or for him come due much money. Now increasingly-??? quite many people with sufficient levels earnings that can buy for 50 tyr itself dog, and then under creating any problems quietly its they, sweep and camping on D. Because them easier buy itself new healthy pet. Cases such full of the with different breeds. In the same time there are people, affluence which not allows buy for such money dog. But this utterly not means, that such people are not prepared give recent pittance for saving life its favorite dogs. So I am sure, that every case need to view separately and individually.

Last edited by Muris (May 28 2013 11:31:32)

nelin wrote:

Sharomi
Wrote you in lichku
Signature avtorahttp :/ / z-hund.ru nursery "Kingdom most Dogs"

Large thanks to, Nelli, for schenka.
Nickname Zeus for him have fixed itself, already on it v.
We all from him in delighted. Have Zeus simply truly diabolical fresh mountain air.
Such according to recommendations 3 times in day on 75 gr feed.
Who - a boy weighs 5.2 kg.

FS. Found items Yorkers, fortunately, repatriate owner in the same day. It turned out, that dog 16 years, she already nothing not hears and poorly sees. And the lower jaw it would delete from-for early development paradontoza. Such here is Happy End http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/110.gif. As told hostess this Yorkers: Losing dog hard - virtually impossible http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Last edited by Sharomi (May 29 2013 10:35:16)

Sharomi wrote:

the Big thank you, from Poltava, Nelli, for schenka.

As I you understand)

Sharomi wrote:

Nickname Zeus for him have fixed itself, already on it v. We all from him in delighted.

Welcome to forum, tell me! Tell pro Zeus! And derzhitsya! Waiting for)

Sharomi
Is happy, that you have all well! Not't forget us tell pro your your baby)

And pro who simply fi history! Thank god, that to shag it, hostess

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Give,? Puppies and adults dogs » Consider in good hands dog