Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Give,? Puppies and adults dogs » Consider in good hands dog

Consider in good hands dog

Posts 21 to 40 of 70

Kind evening, all!
We, too, get stuck under this category people, which dreaming precisely about bushike, but financial state of not allows this miracle of nature itself to purchase. In 2007 I has lost his beloved and the staunch another wand... nadobreyshego 13 year-old mongrel staffordshirskogo terrier, long suffered and even thought not was about the other dog, but time goes and of course void in psyche, is lacking these remarkable devoted eye, zhevanykh slipper shoe and long walks. In general 3 year, as I dream about bushike. As their saw, so and immediately have applied, and prosherstiv Internet and forum, at all realized, that this my dog. First cast apartment, and now finally regained own apartment, but price mortgages. Until cast [in good hands a cornish breed-the Year in 7 months, then Abyssinian's own in 2.5 month. Both without documents, abik with zalomom tail still and with bouquet and number of illnesses was, but already all well)) have 2 children and a small Dacha of cards built hands husband, all summer spend the with children and outdoor tennis court there, - Rather simple, but on the clear air, on nature. Let us very are happy, if our family draft another an excellent lies friend-entlebukhom! Us not are important titles, departures in similar colors, zalomy and other small beer, and themselves we are prepared an immensely love, Coddle and be nurtured your baby :))
Ah as something so) long drove forward with the spirit of and all ??? decided write, suddenly and for us will emerge each :)

Catena (linguistics), and you want precisely schenka? In lower for 25 thousands of sells Puppy from healthy parents. And if are prepared take not schenka, talk with zavodchikami can you are going to trust dog vyvedennuyu from a view. Entlebukhery live long and they healthier. I have divet almost two years male, deduced from a view - he miracle.

Alla
Thank you)
Yes, we have. And this cheerful, passed mentality description, smart literature)
http://s018.radikal.ru/i515/1404/e0/9cd8f1db67f9.jpg
Ah, on expense 25 we think of ;)

Катёна wrote:

Coddle and be nurtured your baby :))

And you in rate, that "baby" not will forever deceptive? Dogs are rising quickly http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gifand another important question,

Катёна wrote:

but financial state of not allows this miracle of nature itself to purchase

If you have no money, how you will feed dog? This incidentally is worth the investment, and so same medicine, be, dressura.

Ксения И. wrote:

Alla
Thank you)
Yes, we have. And this cheerful, passed mentality description, smart literature)

Ah, on expense 25 we think of

I where the seen announcement, so so and wrote. Can that the has changed, then again same am asking forgiveness! That the I with lower all location is! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif
Katyona
Nutrition dogs from 3 to 6 thousands of in month is obtained, plus be sometimes, vaccinations, toys, classes with kinologom individually - costly, in group on chessboard of - not costly, word processing from ticks Spring-leto- autumn. Ah and on case disease, the bite the Mite, must be money on treatment.

Alla wrote:

Catena (linguistics), and you want precisely a puppy? In lower for 25 thousands of sells Puppy from healthy parents. And if are prepared take not schenka, talk with zavodchikami can you are going to trust dog vyvedennuyu from a view. Entlebukhery live long and they healthier. I have divet almost two years male, deduced from a view - he miracle.

I would wanted schenka, because have us cats, children, parents labrador (7let) and we often time days together, me seems with small them all will legchepoladit, but you adjust if I am mistaken :).

Ксения И. wrote:

Alla
Thank you)

Ah, on expense 25 we think of

What beauty :)

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

and you in rate, that "baby" not will forever deceptive? Dogs are rising quickly and another important question,

If you have no money, how you will feed dog? This incidentally is worth the investment, and so same medicine, be, dressura.

For me sobaka- baby always :) even 45 kilogramovyy labrador parents baby))
Pro money, here is in is the and deal, that on vaccinations, inspections, feed class premium money look forward can identify, and here is still from above 25-50. Although of course 25 already closer to reality, but until would still not available. I man very responsible and on recent money borrow dog, and then not find funds, to contain its properly, I so not can http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/331.gif

Alla wrote:

I where the seen announcement, so so and wrote. Can that the has changed, then again same am asking forgiveness! That the I with lower all location is!
Katyona
Nutrition dogs from 3 to 6 thousands of in month is obtained, plus be sometimes, vaccinations, toys, classes with kinologom individually - costly, in group on chessboard of - not costly, word processing from ticks Spring-leto- autumn. Ah and on case disease, the bite the Mite, must be money on treatment.

I know about content of dogs not on own first) we are helping parents in content of labra, in veterinarku we haul your all our pets together and pro vaccinations, breath from ticks (fleas) I all know, so still and labr ill and will much to root until the end of life, and all on kormakh premium, so closing, and not want give recent money. In terms of dressury hope on themselves until, many smiled, watch video, as me seems principle extremely is clear, but here already will be decided on practice :)) --

Alla wrote:

I where the seen announcement, so so and wrote. Can that the has changed, then again same am asking forgiveness! That the I with lower all location is!

There is no, not're confusing. In Abbas on Craigslist 25.

Shift the subject in this the partition

Indeed, accented different situation. Katyona, I you perfectly understand. Of course, a small Puppy - an ideal the situation, when growing precisely YOUR dog with "mladykh claws", but the case, that suddenly someone has marched bushika, and have child or owner allergy or something still (little whether situations in life, and masters themselves seek those the most good and responsible hands for already slightly podroschennoy dogs. Options can to emerge the most different. Here is in than I accurately am sure, that YOUR dog (a small or adult) you "will learn" immediately. Genuinely wish you luck and hope, that dreams could come true! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

Маус-Маус wrote:

indeed, accented different situation. Katyona, I you perfectly understand. Of course, a small Puppy - an ideal the situation, when growing precisely YOUR dog with "mladykh claws", but the case, that suddenly someone has marched bushika, and have child or owner allergy or something still (little whether situations in life, and masters themselves seek those the most good and responsible hands for already slightly podroschennoy dogs. Options can to emerge the most different. Here is in than I accurately am sure, that YOUR dog (a small or adult) you "will learn" immediately. Genuinely wish you luck and hope, that dreams could come true!

Thank you you large for good words! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gifYes I in general and not try option with podroschennoy dog, simply earn, to and it not was strong stress from our conditions) all ??? and cats, and children, and adult male oftentimes the in our society. Although all they have us adequate http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif

Katyona
Entlebukhery very well adapts. I took 7 year-old in bull. Homes his waited 1.5 year-old male, cat - shameful sphynx. Here same has arrived daughter with City and still one (more often insulated) sfinksoy. Came brother with husky. And all normally. Well can be borrow podraschennuyu dog. Have us not was nor one blows, sometimes kobeliny my "provide" each other, but end of the hugging)

Alla wrote:

Katyona
Entlebukhery very well adapts. I took 7 year-old stala. Homes his waited 1.5 year-old a dog, cat - shameful sphynx. Here same has arrived daughter with City and still one (more often insulated) sfinksoy. Came brother with husky. And all normally. Well can be borrow podraschennuyu dog. Have us not was nor one blows, sometimes kobeliny my "provide" each other, but end of the hugging)

Let us wait with look forward proposals http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Girl/17.gif

On Bern Club? Puppies appenbukhera Puppies, (mother entlebukher, Pope - appentseller).

Alla wrote:

At Bern Club? Puppies appenbukhera Puppies, (mother entlebukher, Pope - appentseller).

Thanks to, you, huge! Already there hit me back. :) let us wait answer) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_claping.gif

Alla wrote:

At Bern Club? Puppies appenbukhera Puppies,

Here is this DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Interestingly as! :yep:

Katyona, you perishing then here post that to what! :writing:

Маус-Маус wrote:

That this DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Interestingly as!

Katyona, you perishing then here post that to what!

Necessarily! Still and go for a walk together, if us are going to trust little baby girl) we, too, in CJSC

Katyona
:cool:

Hello, wanted to, too, couple of words say and advice ask. From its experience: If money there is no quite, this not means that dog will abandoned. Also as and children. They need a love, Treat, attention and this importantly. But what about the feed just hand that shit than, this at all not is viewed. Have us was the situation, when money barely been lacking to loans give, but children dreamed about dog. Yes even wife, as it turned out, entire life she has dreamed have dog. I understood that this fate and gave good. Children check something in Internet, and from all bigley, Beate, Rasselov chose of course entlebukhera. I and software the first rocks could not, but creating about it, too, fell in love. The price has later. 50 tys for us then was as trip on Mars, it is unrealistic. Decided thought about dog at all to remove until away, but accidentally in "out of the hands in hands" saw announcement. Puppies entlebukhera 10 thousand Rubles ,-month. Go and bought. And here is have us lives this miracle-dog, that all very like, except cats, cat, too, likes, but on their and not very. Name is Nick, Nicole, on passport Infiniti. Very plain and pleasant, terribly old-, in sight in infancy inherited it.

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/LExWI.jpg

Such normal Alpo, engaged in with instructor, vaccinations do, modicum money still in sawn-off. I even not know entlebukher she or apeltseyser. Exhibition not interested, because need was simply each.
Think that are possible different options, and often than more money, the worse attitude to zoo.
And advice want ask on subject descendants. Knick already almost 3 year. Simply very pity its to sterilize. Any female the essence of requires descendants, this the main its purpose and implementation, and here here is so take increasingly solve for it. Soul aching. And with other hand considerations its same health and the nerve. Understand that dragged already this question. Podskajite that to do. And if increasingly ??? use, then where take in bull for always? Puppies again same sell-Giving as? In exhibitions we not Involved and not are going, razmyvat rocks not want. But after all there is full of the people, which, too, want such a dog, simply as friend. Can there is some the optimal path?

Yuriy wrote:

A advice want ask on subject descendants. Knick already almost 3 year. Simply very pity its to sterilize. Any female the essence of requires descendants, this the main its purpose and implementation, and here here is so take increasingly solve for it. Soul aching. And with other hand considerations its same health and the nerve. Understand that dragged already this question. Podskajite that to do. And if increasingly ??? use, then where take in bull for always? Puppies again same sell-Giving as? In exhibitions we not Involved and not are going, razmyvat rocks not want. But after all there is full of the people, which, too, want such a dog, simply as friend. Can there is some the optimal path?

This, of course, your personal deal and you to accept decision, but I believe, that not need to how to knit dog, whose origins essentially is unknown. Not need to too humanize pet and to attribute it their experiences. On expense sterilization debate Eternal, you can read here is thissubject.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Give,? Puppies and adults dogs » Consider in good hands dog