Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Signs of bowel obstruction

Signs of bowel obstruction

Posts 1 to 20 of 32

First not wanted pro this write, then been mulling in his the Frost pro her teeth write, but decided learn subject separately camping on K. Such there is no.
Can someone will helpful.
Rica have us likes thyroid gland began. Thief notable and a special weakness has to dochkinym Austria. All in rate and hide as can. But ignored.
And one times, somewhere a month ago, bar have us natural by released. Under than so suddenly, that we all in of shock were camping on K. Child themselves felt perfectly, appetite not the heII have you been, yes and at all no signs bad well-being not was.
We already have calmed down and almost forgotten pro this.
As here in Sunday happened strange. On the morning on stroll she abandoned in toilet, and then day and on the evening there is no. Although usually have us 2-3 times in day rate. Everything else ideally, appetite as always "give food, nedokarmlivaete", cheerful and camping on D. But I Khozyaka really paranoid immediately pro bar evoked the. If was one, then and the second could well.
In general call in a clinic, us have advised butter vazelinovogo drinks and watch.
Oil Rica gladly've fallen for it hook, and I until 4 morning pronablyudala, rassmotrivala as sleep entlebukhery in possible medicine poses.
Ah and on the morning she prokakalas, socks not discovered :). And I would still decided on the evening after work to go on it, here is not gave me contemplated something and all.
So and made. Toured, on it in intestines all normal and empty, and in your stomach burning in 6 see
In end from child strapon 2 daughter boozy wearable! (36 the size of the) and toy the mouse (a small, but hard - within sealed plastic saying. Precisely she on it and was visible).
Thank you Belantovskim the vet we came without operations. Anaesthesia, truth, had to survive, but on path would delete the latest so and nevypavshiy, company registration 89063 dead-bolted, dairy dogtooth.

This taking bounty into account:

http://uploads.ru/t/v/2/a/v2a7N.jpg

This stradalitsa on a drip after narcosis:

http://uploads.ru/t/w/n/H/wnHRj.jpg

On fact after the drip) she was ready in battle and the only, that its hotel, this the that again not would give food.
And I still in themselves not came - home have returned already in fourth ano night.

Alisa
Horror what!
Alisa, as now themselves feels Horik?
After blows fists not they wave, but all same: Remove all, that can eat Puppy.

Last edited by Viki & K (Feb 7 2012 22:36:53)

Alisa
You brilliant!
A strange love to Austria, can try will escape its this addictions.

Alisa
As well, that increasingly well ended. Thank you everything vigilance and the vet from Belanty!
In no way case, when in House dog, and all the more growing Puppy, on gender should not be nothing, that can be eaten. And toys must be such a size, to Puppy could not to gobble their.

Yes, some dogs - Pressure and. Toby proved precisely thus. ????, we and not fine praise indeed, that dogs at all ship types- wet can: The first dog not chose people nothing and never, so, quietly released schenka Caribbean. But after be eaten Pomary package on the street, take enterosgel with blood, visits vetlechebnitsy (until by under narcosis, thank God, not recover the), diets (and from diets was Afghanistan’s particular brand desire to thyroid gland began), we have become deep. Pakhnuyuschie packages, pits of, is not fresh fish - African slaves flower in "willingness # 1: Have him something in Pernod!" Or "and can be his here to float, like purely??" Punishment, air newspaper past, only to 1.5 years slightly became easier, but all-same, sometimes accented one of: From poorly lying pits of can and not to backtrack!

Last edited by NN (Feb 7 2012 23:30:20)

Still have us walking Ovtcharka, which puppy for swallowed times 3 balls, but they themselves stopped working. http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/shok.gif

Perishing you there now get better and more nothing not caregiver not sedayte! Poor literature.

NN wrote:

A have us walking Ovtcharka, which a puppy swallowed times 3 balls, but they themselves stopped working

The fourth times accurately not outlast.
And at all I, when I have are children always say to had all that poorly lies. We themselves survived operation for pulling an sedenogo, bandages, socks, tights, Tupperware, toys, so many what can be. Husband always argues that I people'm scaring, and I not want to allow the dog’s and their Khozy survived that we had to.

nelin wrote:

on gender should not be nothing, that can be eaten. And toys must be such a size, to Puppy could not zaglatit their.

We have no on gender nothing long, toys, too, on touched just "in dumpster.
All hidden, shoes under castle. Ban on Legos and other small toys.
Plaything-your mouse is was Muchacho and someone from friends daughter and ty from schools. Apparently then same and stolen, not mellow will go in a box.
But Rica not accounts for labor in medium-size being shelved racking going, with ironing chessboard steal and camping on D. Now will be constrained in space in our the absence of.

Under this Mandher pull precisely to Austria dochkinym. When I things in typewriter, sir'm uploading and taking out she the first near me a look out.
On the street she not has time ship types- wet - there look in three times more thoroughly.

I here is not gather additionally in any way only why such a pull to nesedobnomu? This same essentially perverted appetite? Can scar tissue, okay sue?

Viki & K wrote:

Alisa, as now themselves feels Horik?

Yes perfectly themselves feels.
Is happy, that today there is already give.

Alisa wrote:

I here is not gather additionally in any way only why such a pull to nesedobnomu? This same essentially perverted appetite?

In osovnom these suffer puppies. Rather from interest (children they and in Africa children) and from idle time. So better indeed limit dog in space, when you there is no homes. Ah, and of course, toys-combined carrot-pits of from lived (TiTBiT)

Alisa wrote:

Is happy, that today there is already give.

Thank God, that increasingly for a year! Me only from what I've given in topic, already frightening became! You has heroically increasingly learned! Rica from us big Hi!
Dr. in Belante good, already nor times the db! As we with you there not met?! Have us, too, a slight set for clean rooms in Monday, happened: En balade Niki trolley onto a side attachment busted my, to coroner launches an investigation no one not let no, slightly't dokosnyotsya until what any - shouts, as child. Go in Belantu, there surgeon said, that skillfully attachment dislocated your own and on two parts of smash in. Had to remove attachment, came without narcosis, have made quickly, but child directly shout yelled on entire a clinic. So pity was.
I not weathering, withdrew, and husband then said, that mostly she complained, until even only intended to do procedure, and then increasingly so quickly have done, that in himself moment she particularly and not crying. Have of fear eyes big http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/nea.gif
Now zazhivlyaem the hole there.

Feed, are a recovering alcoholic! We with you! http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/girl_angel.gif

Alisa wrote:

Is happy, that today there is already give

Here is and that is. A floater) http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/smile.gif

Маруся-Нафуся wrote:

Odd love to Austria, can try will escape its this addictions.

As? I would with relish.
I until were removed while victims were waited in clinic and here doctor past passing told - two nosochka strapon there is still something, so with shame slightly not has fallen. Before ordering same socks everywhere on apartment adamlarsa and dog not kormlennaya.

NN wrote:

puppy for swallowed times 3 balls

In Belante shared pro is an have which strict collar withdrawn from stomach)

Alla wrote:

more nothing not caregiver not sedayte

Alla, thank you. Their then need to clearly with Bimasikom to acquaint. In your Yumbers not can, and our socks voluntarily succumbed.

Anastasia wrote:

skillfully attachment dislocated your own and on two parts of smash in.

Yes that same this for ????! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_212.gif

Alisa wrote:

In Belante shared pro is an have which strict collar withdrawn from stomach)

Nor fig itself.

Alisa wrote:

In your Yumbers not can, and our socks voluntarily succumbed

Think sit, can have us not the worst option, so as problems with picking up no not was.

Anastasia wrote:

Ah give the! Vylechivaytes rather!

nelin wrote:

yes that same this for ????!

This we so for stick on the street gallivant, not exist nothing around. Under this the speed frenzied, here is and have dissected talon, huh :( ((
Even now, like with a limp, tries to on the street pick a any stick and give us, to it defied. An unruly girl.
In his love and passions Niki with Rica similar: Only have Rica sneaker-socks, and have us stick and the speed http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/scratch_one-s_head.gif

Anastasia wrote:

Nastia, what horror. On me so this frequency proglochennogo wearable. Painful for same. Poor Niki.
We in Monday, toured late, in 8: 30 the evening there appeared and until 2 with plus night can find the. So, perhaps, not met.

nelin wrote:

and of course, toys-combined carrot-pits of from lived

Have us the entire cuisine of these good remains awash. Okay would not was nothing, I could understand.

Alla wrote:

have us not the worst option

Of course not the worst. Bimasik not malnourished. Simply him lack moreover, that he eats. Accented same children-maloezhki, no one not died with famine :-) A to grow up yet and certainly capacity will redial still. He same still born quite.

And I once have Tobika from Pernod mouse, uh, pulled out for tail, truth, until had to shimmy, not knew THAT there, me was lucky http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/crazy.gif

NN wrote:

mouse, uh, pulled out for tail

Living?) ah indeed do Rome or toy?

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Signs of bowel obstruction