Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Results exhibitions » Exhibition SED 8.04.12

Exhibition SED 8.04.12

Posts 1 to 20 of 52

"Leader-Prestige" organizes exhibition and invites F. Shvaytsera as expert: Who goes? Interestingly, in what side has changed dog.

We are going :-). Was idea to go in Bilgorod in this day (there, too, exhibition), but not is obtained - so decided here move toward Shvaytseru.

Alisa wrote:

so decided here move toward Shvaytseru

Highly correct decision! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif
You themselves arrive at for evaluation pleasure from his expertise! He view with pleasantly sense of arrangement of. Opinion attributes, that as and why, for that will reduce assessment of, and that eloquently, will not miss any nothing! On this can be even not hope)

NN wrote:

Interesting, in what side has changed dog

We with recognizable were under him in St. Petersburg in yuniorakh, and in September in the classroom Olympic Games. So here is describe VERY similar! And this nice!

Viki & K wrote:

opinion attributes, that as and why

This well. And he on English will tell or the interpreter will?

Alisa wrote:

A he on English will tell or the interpreter will?

He says is, when describes dogs. So that will the interpreter.

Viki & K wrote:

We with recognizable were under him in St. Petersburg in yuniorakh, and in September in the classroom Olympic Games. So here is describe VERY similar! And this nice!

Interestingly. Description of it seems, but dog same not can not change. With U18 Championships age, develop.
Me interestingly, for six months my has changed as something? As behavior? http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

NN wrote:

Interesting. Description of it seems, but dog same not can not change. With U18 Championships age, develop.

This to be sure, but proportion and forms they either were either there is no)

Viki & K wrote:

This is to be sure, but proportion and forms they either were either there is no)

This accurately! A good expert and in bebike all sound the same... a good anatomy! But only a good expert. http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

We, too, want to come! Could you tell me as sign? And as pay :) and how many is worth? :)

This exhibition is conducted club Leader & Pristizh, record have them.

Pea. Xi.
Alla we have will on Eurasia 25 March, can be she has sign or as something to hand it money and docks.

Last edited by ШАНТАЛЬ (Mar 14 2012 13:28:39)

Chantal
Oops thank you huge, means on Eurasia and'll take the appointment http://i.smiles2k.net/jumping_smiles/woot_jump.gif

Stationed on site catalogue exhibition. Leader was coming people under Shvaytsera, leader was coming. And just 4 dogs)

Last edited by Alla (Mar 29 2012 19:04:04)

Still not evening.

Alla wrote:

I was getting to it people under Shvaytsera, leader was coming. And just 4 dogs)

Uffda. If still not closed record, VERY recommend show dog ALL, who still not was under his expertise and desirable all bebikam-a one-day puppy-yuniram, which appear in September.
First, refereeing Shvaytsera this its mesmerizing spectacle!
Second, more full describe, as have him I still not seen after all, are priced ALL spare parts)
Third, this expert participated in drafting the standard breed and perishing whom as not him show your’s jewel.

We signed up today: I should pay for and sent an data on e-mail club.

We, too, rightly move :-)
Record even opening until 1 April like would - so that still likely will entlebukhery

Alisa
Arrive at huge pleasure! After all you same with Shvaytserom like still not met in ring?

Viki & K
There is no, still not met) only smiled pro monoporodku on which he has judged :-) That very interestingly!

And where exhibition be held?

Last edited by Маруся-Нафуся (Apr 1 2012 17:04:00)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Results exhibitions » Exhibition SED 8.04.12