Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Testing character

Testing character

Posts 1 to 20 of 38

Today on chessboard of the backdrop testing character - passed breed, for whom this necessarily: Were 2 Veho, 1 BUT, 3 information. Ah. And my Toby "informally", camping on K. Not were being recorded back and learned accidentally.

One dog (BUT) dispatched immediately (aggression on Chief Justice), and the rest with uneven upekhom loss on T1. Very well themselves waged information, although and work now purely in safeguard.
Test not complex, but, me seems, for "serious" breeds could would be and each. For example (all same know content test), I believe, that needs test and adequate attitude to other-lover (for example, the same Passage through group dogs), camping on K. Dog, rented test and officially emigration adequate, such fully, on my view, be not can in case, if she inadequately applies to okruzhayuschi its to the dogs: T. E. People something not touches him, and here is helpfulness a small warrior will tear apart. Or this no matter? http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/unknown.gif

Last edited by NN (Feb 26 2012 22:43:32)

NN
And from-for what Toby shown aggression? That did judge and that made Toby? Team in moment passage test can be to lend?

Viki & K wrote:

A from-for what Toby shown aggression?

Oops, I, perhaps, wrong'm formulating a: This NOT TOBY aggression shown, and ovchar! Only when judge has drawn, still even of not starters, he column on it with barking!

And Toby slid testing on T1 (combined from Bajaus tests): Between T1 and encephalitis developed manual of (ah this is understandable, not likes he this http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif), T1 - progress through group people, T1 - shot.
Overall outcome - T1 - high degree of sustainability psychics!

Aargh, it is understandable, and the is read as pro Toby.
So here is that there makes judge, and can be whether to lend team?

Viki & K wrote:

The numbers in moment passage test can be to lend?

Yes, can be, can be communicate with dog and correct behavior, not directed the feed only; strogachi were asked to lift.

NN wrote:

Common Market outcome - T1 - high degree of sustainability psychics!

Congratulations!

NN wrote:

manual of

This as in an exhibition? Or still what testing)

NN wrote:

not directed the feed only; strogachi were asked to lift.

Ah hard time have us in speak of never was, yes and Hushpuppy: Feed up time not strongly on our dogs affects

Viki & K wrote:

Aargh, it is understandable, and the is read as pro Toby

Fixed the the first message http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

Viki & K wrote:

So here is that there makes judge

1. Manual of: Judge suited, says hello for in hand with master, forth as in ring: The stigma, "feeling", her teeth, information why something else on back triggered: Can on his stomach the stigma? Sometimes matched examine several man (us, for example).
2. Passage through group people: Dog on provisshem tight leash - people (hustle back) trek, loudly are talking, behave naturally, but especially provoking not permitted. Dog must respond quietly, khzyain can with it to speak.
3. Shot - here understandable.

For every test assessment: On most "Tbilisi" marketed at knock-down the total. Dog can be withdrawn with any phase under neprokhozhdenii this.

NN
Understandable, thank you

Yes, T1 - assessment forever, and encephalitis developed - on-my, every 3 year Retake need to.

NN wrote:

Yes, T1 - assessment forever, and encephalitis developed - on-my, every 3 year Retake need to.

Yes, is true

http://rkf.org.ru/documents/regulations … _plem.html
Here is information on site RKF Champion.
We passed not officially testing, it quite not complex. Instructor talked, that on its chessboard of dogs better the rents tests, than in strange place. Not officially over on cheers, consider now as he officially successful.

If encephalitis developed, then every two years.

Last edited by Alla (Feb 26 2012 23:02:09)

Alla wrote:

it quite not complex

Who on exhibition churchgoers - at all without problems!

Far more interesting and poznavatelnee for communication with dog and understanding dogs here is this http://belgians.ru/index.php?id_article=206, Finnish character test.

NN wrote:

dog, rented test and officially emigration adequate, such fully, on my view, be not can in case, if she inadequately applies to okruzhayuschi its to the dogs: T. E. People something not touches him, and here is helpfulness a small warrior will tear apart. Or this no matter?

Still wanted add, that experts and dog handlers consider, that inspect dogs on attitude each other no need, so as dogs always in pack of create hierarchy, and dogs living on one, will, in dependence from own relevance in own the eyes of, kharkatera and of being the (clever people talked, too, most, but whatever something kinologicheskimi words) initially to fight for first place, place - leader-alpha. Further all depends on owner, if strange host need to, then this reinforced by the positively, if not, the goes negative strengthened.
Well, that males his until "fortune obedience to" one other, and here is has presented to "not on life, but on death."

NN wrote:

Who on exhibition churchgoers - at all without problems!

To-through. Unfortunately, very many dogs fear shots, on two platforms where we were, such was most, and in December-January I've seen plenty of that on metayuschikhsya on park dogs.

Alla wrote:

Yes, that males his until "fortune obedience to" one other

Yes, is considered, but on ways case: ??? ?? ? ? 5 years ago have us in district someone Fite who was broken briefly by - "dominated" and not he calculated on force. I simply believe, that dog, of course, must be able to stand up for himself, but itself to throw on all without dressing flowing past dogs not there is well. I not pro Bimasika now, have him understandable (his same, like, have gotten some of in childhood) and, think, korrektiruemo. http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/yes.gif
I have Toby, for example, absolutely meshes well with all dogs, but, if need to, in offense themselves not will give. http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

Alla wrote:

inspect dogs on attitude each other no need, so as dogs always in pack of create hierarchy, and dogs living on one, will, in dependence from own relevance in own the eyes of, kharkatera and of being the (clever people talked, too, most, but whatever something kinologicheskimi words) initially to fight for first place, place - leader-alpha. Further all depends on owner, if strange host need to, then this reinforced by the positively, if not, the goes negative strengthened.

So and there is)

NN wrote:

I not pro Bimasika now, have him understandable (his same, like, have gotten some of in childhood) and, think, korrektiruemo.

So and I not pro Beam, simply studied this question in theory and on practice, asked opinion have very different people, in Saturday was without Beam in an exhibition fast, there our wretched 8 Inn JFK vystalyalsya (assessment of is famously received http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/dash1.gif) spoke with experts, and this not the only times, with kinologami say always, when see performed well and freshest)
Unfortunately, cases demise toddlers accented, but usually this is happening when "sluzhebnik" and-sniffing, and is a master this sluzhebnika, say say the "'s having fun." Here is I have on eyes, when on us raid dog and killed who, there is a master major, in situated on both wood walk unsupportable, there churchgoers something with Caucasian and he rolls up his on all.

Alla wrote:

but usually this is happening when "sluzhebnik" and-sniffing, and is a master this sluzhebnika, say say the "'s having fun"

Or, contrary, ill-mannered aggressive dog, owner not one enjoys listening, have us such Veho in neighboring House lives, but, mostly he on tight leash.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Testing character