Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Testing character


Testing character

Posts 21 to 38 of 38

21

NN wrote:

ill-mannered aggressive dog, owner not one enjoys listening

I deeply am convinced, that is to blame only is a master, somewhere aggression was underpinned by, somewhere demands to dog not exhibited, in any moments is a master not achieved obedience, of course, not regard cases disease dogs.

0

22

Alla wrote:

Yes, that males his until "fortune obedience to" one other, and here is has presented to "not on life, but on death."

And wasn has presented to, too, are fighting for power? http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_212.gifI been mulling, this have Samoyede only.

0

23

Самарская wrote:

and wasn has presented to, too, are fighting for power?

Still and as!
Especially for power over studs

Last edited by Alisa (Feb 27 2012 13:59:00)

0

24

Самарская wrote:

and wasn has presented to, too, are fighting for power?

The cunting blows - this very frightening. Kobly in the rough and tumble they unearth, who stronger, and more weak backtracking. And has presented to his until the last, so say "not on life, and to the"

Alisa wrote:

still and as!
Especially for power over studs

http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

0

25

nelin wrote:

the cunting blows - this very frightening. Kobly in the rough and tumble they unearth, who stronger, and more weak backtracking. And has presented to his until the last, so say "not on life, and to the"

Here is still what afraid something http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/shok.gif, and I a naive, so myself don, that I have girl and most ghastly - this Pitzi is in heat http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/crazy.gif

Alisa wrote:

still and as!
Especially for power over studs

http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/blush.gif

0

26

Самарская wrote:

here is still what afraid something

Not worry about, this happens all-??? ostentatious, than have Samoyede (blows camping on E.)

0

27

Alla wrote:

ill-mannered aggressive dog, owner not one enjoys listening
I deeply am convinced, that is to blame only is a master, somewhere aggression was underpinned by, somewhere demands to dog not exhibited, in any moments is a master not achieved obedience, of course, not regard cases disease dogs.

And case headgear of two aggressive industry and are born children with of pragmatic propensity to aggression! Behavioral component so same inherited, as growth, coloring and camping on Afghan! And breeders this often not to capture, and else dodelyvayut Khozy! http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/AllSML_8/35.gif

0

28

NN wrote:

Don’t worry about, this happens all-??? ostentatious, than have Samoyede (blows camping on E.)

Nothing such a! http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/smile.gif
Males his as times more often) A have prostate problems this stems with heat, beremenostyu and people handling)

0

29

Explore closely Finnish test. Emerged question, as dogs determine aggressive behavior human relative to him? There there is such a of a test case, when assistant judges shows aggressive behavior, waves stick, dog must "defend themselves" and owner. Week ago "madam" several advanced age, but not much older me, waving at on Beam hands, gavkala, then has become rattle stick, with requirement, to he bit, and she filed on me in Court. So this 2000. It is a watchdog, was pleased, been swerving tail, did know and offered it in the answer ball around the. My’hands is considered have him a call to game and train, (Ol, ah you realized yes, we this already on the Frost Beam debated). As undergo test, if he from human not awaits, not saw nothing bad, if him on pace now, low, then he not bounces away and not eliminates the authentication eaio, him same painful for not did.

0

30

nelin wrote:

A have prostate problems this stems with heat, beremenostyu and people handling)

Ah I mean the, that this prognoziruemo, and have Samoyede spontaneously. So understandable?

0

31

NN wrote:

So understandable?

Importantly, to you was clear)

0

32

Alla wrote:

Study closely Finnish test. Emerged question, as dogs determine aggressive behavior human relative to him? There there is such a of a test case, when assistant judges shows aggressive behavior, waves stick, dog must "defend themselves" and owner. Week ago "madam" several advanced age, but not much older me, waving at on Beam hands, gavkala, then has become rattle stick, with requirement, to he bit, and she filed on me in Court. So this 2000. It is a watchdog, was pleased, been swerving tail, did know and offered it in the answer ball around the. My’hands is considered have him a call to game and train, (Ol, ah you realized yes, we this already on the Frost Beam debated). As undergo test, if he from human not awaits, not saw nothing bad, if him on pace now, low, then he not bounces away and not eliminates the authentication eaio, him same painful for not did.

Have all dogs this is happening on ways-have someone signal to attack will serve crossing a certain zone on-territory, for someone team owner, for third-direct contact everywhere with master! All the more that this test intended for Belgian sheep-dogs and he not suited for dogs affiliates utterly! And on my view the, that your darling not succumbed to on provocations Ship of a this the, about than should dream any owner well-bred dogs! http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/yes.gifif you want pass test on behavior, then pass test CAVU! http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/wink.gif

0

33

NN wrote:

Samarskaya wrote (and):
Here is still what afraid-tone worry about, this happens all-??? ostentatious, than have Samoyede (blows camping on E.)

nelin wrote:

Nothing such a!
Males his as times more often) A have prostate problems this stems with heat, beremenostyu and people handling)

nelin wrote:

The main thing, to you was clear)

I something perishing long realized.
Ah and in than rebutting?? I as times and write: "Not worry about, this happens all-??? ostentatious, than have Samoyede (blows camping on E.) "deciphering: Males his more often, than has presented to (sense persists). And you me: "Nothing such a! Males his as times more often! "
With whom we, that kicking intolerance? http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

Last edited by NN (Feb 29 2012 23:43:31)

0

34

NN wrote:

I something perishing long realized.

Very for you is happy)

0

35

Alla wrote:

Pirelli ago "madam" several advanced age, but not much older me, waving at on Beam hands, gavkala, then has become rattle stick, with requirement, to he bit, and she filed on me in Court.

At all something, think, in court can be was would prove, that dog triggered. http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gifZitch dog, if before it aggressively rattle hands and, the more, trying to make it hurt, sooner or later gonna bite. If, of course, she besprikoslovno not one enjoys listening owner and he not prizhet it: Sit!

0

36

NN wrote:

in court can be was would prove, that dog triggered

Me, seems, that this is not provable, words against words, and if bite, then this already argument and fact)
Although I poorly illustrate such Court, on extremely least have us in country.

NN wrote:

sooner or later gonna bite

Here is me interestingly this, when will to defend, that should be, to dog decided, that need to on the defensive. Aggression from people perceives, as desire to play. In slow. The clinic even iiiieciiaaiey not was no on sisters and doctors, although painful for did, especially, when very swollen tell Abe with a scalpel was opened and fluid have squeezed the. , poskulival, but we with husband his were asked sit and wooed well themselves to wage,, even not was twitching, i.e. not was defending himself.

0

37

Alla wrote:

“I don’t, seems, that this is not provable, words against words, and if bite, then this already argument and fact)

Can be, I would has proven and, moreover, still would and sued for what my dog "been" forced. As? I have obtain: Schenyachka, early-1, will in soon test on temperamet the official, heap degrees with exhibition, heap witnesses-prof. A canine with “shovel and, importantly, the lack of precedent for the aggression! And she certainly on accounting in psikhdispansere is worth!

Alla wrote:

That me interestingly this, when will to defend, that should be, to dog decided, that need to on the defensive. Aggression from people perceives, as desire to play. In slow. The clinic even iiiieciiaaiey not was no on sisters and doctors, although painful for did, especially, when very swollen tell Abe with a scalpel was opened and fluid have squeezed the. Beam poskulival, but we with husband his were asked sit and wooed well themselves to wage, Beam even not was twitching, i.e. not was defending himself.

Not stupider us dogs http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif, understand, where the real the threat, and where game and the need tolerate. http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gifknow such cases, when dog, which at all "not skillful" bite, suddenly vtseplivalas a stranglehold on in hand, penetrates a man, which stick on child Commission! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_212.gif
Ah, too, all depends on of being the dogs and nervous system, think. T. E. Degree of of the central nervous system.

0

38

My dog studied me on course early, on entrepreneurship we not Politburo - I'm this not need to, yes and wire cutters me utterly not need, but I to what this all, that even such a a small dog feels threat and perfectly shows their quality. Have Flayki this quality dogs-GUARDMOBIL. Example: We can entertain room, girl lives have us more six months, she likes Flayku and, intermittently's feeding its cheese. Flayka wags tail and Takes she has choked, although again Takes not have all out of the hands. But when she itself has gone to us in room Flayka on it has rushed specifically with snarl-I miracle managed its stop! So that choked cheese, and protection on time! http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

FS-this I moreover that dog even on an over-familiar human can in certain cases show aggression and from breed this not depends! http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/wacko3.gif

0


You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Testing character