Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about content of and care » In anticipation the first in heat

In anticipation the first in heat

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Us only that 8th 6 mo. And seems already the first Pitzi is in heat, until wrote name themes - wife confirmed, so that already not in anticipation, and in swing. And that to do? Share. As worst? Heard pro any panties edged. Who enjoys? And why? There is whether any rules control? Type with defence wakes up aggressivity not mock? How long this should continue? As often this yet to?

tuk
About as! Nothing greetings)

tuk wrote:

How worst? Heard pro any panties edged

A special departure need not. Entlebushki enough not caring if Patrick liked dogs, and often well themselves lick themselves clean allocation. I their to the dogs cowards never wore, but from vlydeltsev listened good reviews. Mostly cowards need for moreover, to dog not pachkala gender in House.

tuk wrote:

There are whether any rules control? Type with defence wakes up aggressivity not mock? How long this should continue? As often this yet to?

Three weeks (precisely so much lasts Pitzi is in heat) gulyat with dog can be only on tight leash. If in your House there is the total company dog-person person, then better choose time for walks, when the neighbors' males already vygulyalis.
In annualized rate Pitzi is in heat case times in gender year. But accented and departures. For example, through every 5 mo or through 7 mo.

nelin
Understood, thank you.

And we here is every weekend in the forest thank you (people on skiing, psya on foot). In such days Caribbean can be? And about defence wakes up aggressivity - fear need only result Samoyede or at all better not monetize, for behavior not predictably and can far any to jerk?

tuk wrote:

In such days Caribbean can be?

Caribbean can be

tuk wrote:

And about defence wakes up aggressivity - fear need only result Samoyede or at all better not monetize, for behavior not predictably and can far any to jerk?

Yes, behavior have technykh sook, too, is changing, they become naughty, can to run away. Especially looking carefully for Female of need in the most peak of hunting. For entlebushek this with 8 on 15 days in heat. But can be and departures as in the contestant, so and in other side. Some entlebushki very often come in witch before, than more large breed. And accented cases, when bitch is ready to vyazke only on 14-16 days. So better be follow dog the entire period in heat.

In principle Nellie all wrote, I dobalyu only pro panties edged.
We they are clinging. First Vike was nepriviychno, now like a bit trained, but would still wants their to lift.
Why they us. First in House 2 stala, they modicum on period in heat and 1804 on airy rooms, but all same, nor to what this. Second us this conveniently, so as dogs may enjoy, and dirty my furniture not want, yes and not strongly pleased.
And in principle dogs on fact not caring if Patrick liked, problems there is no.
Strolls always separately, in an unscheduled time, to not bit confusing neighbors Samoyede))

nelin
Thank you, let us on guard

tuk, here is this yes! Like still a puppy dog, and already the real L http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gifWe, too, 6 months, let us bdit for its, and the I had envisaged months on 9 not before. But they are man's children already morally are prepared: The average daughter (4 year) plays with their pound puppies: "You Christian who surrenders himself ??? ?? ? ? the contestant sobatku, she has tetka" http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

Самарская wrote:

"you Christian who surrenders himself ??? ?? ? ? the contestant sobatku, she has tetka"

http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

tuk
I your family I congratulate, you have now lives quite nevertheless L)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about content of and care » In anticipation the first in heat