Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Results exhibitions » 19 / 05 / 12 Schlosspark Anif, Monot Entlebukherov within wireless Distribution System

19 / 05 / 12 Schlosspark Anif, Monot Entlebukherov within wireless Distribution System

Posts 41 to 52 of 52

NN
Reading you, yes and listen you sometimes on exhibitions becomes simply onwww.benaughty.com. Between the lines you so and not have learned to read. Already how many can be listen to with everything hand Prophet in worded dogs kennels Nellie?? Ah not ARGUMENTY, and?? The one curve, then the other diagonal position, then some who (dog of course, think we now with you understood about whom is faring speech) 's lashing on people and other dogs. Sorry of course for frankness, but you that the bus liked with you to go?? Half of this bus my friends and I know opinion virtually each of them. And perishing believe me, this not the most forest words in your worded. Already tell us than you so there not appreciate and than you there not unearned luck now to. Increasingly go around yes about. Not understand genuinely than you so not appreciate refereeing. Och lack?? So yes will you known that for Europeans this indeed MA – It good piece assessment, storm that Vasha dog indeed very the good, but slightly not dotyagivayuschaya on somehow deliberately until estimates exe. Each dog in his life receives such estimates, and this normally. Experts-Sea!! And means and of views have them, too, many. All not anything right with you Easties

Last edited by Флэшка (May 26 2012 11:58:58)

NN wrote:

Viki&K,
Should not to be rude, is and to offend, to you this not has at all no relations.

Apparently you poorly realize difference between an insult to and estimates action. Review its post "entrepreneurial little people", "dubious personality" and camping on D.
Me this has attitude, so as I forced to read your of verbal diarrheic in worded other people.
To your khabalstvu already are accustomed, that to do, you an adult, but if still times you do you let itself Prophet in worded any human with this Forum or another, I will forced to turn to within your, for decisions issue relevance of the your tenure here.

The flash drive,

It is difficult to wage dialogue, when people use proscribed receptions and shamelessly made lie. We never allowed itself no critical of expression in worded dogs kennel Nellie, she has no and never was curves and fuckin 'grand dogs (this already your fantasies), our Toby, too, from this kennel, and we them very happy with. We respect Nellie, value its greater work. Not worth create public opinion thus dirty way. I at all poorly understand, where you get your information, after all with you we nor never not chatting away comfortably, you even not become on welcoming. Such charges should sustain concrete facts, and the very it seems on ochernitelstvo. If anyone heard from us modicum one thing a tad critical? Remark in worded our dogs, let will write.
That concerns trip, I already wrote, but still times write about some things, which us indeed not appealed. We believe, that such trip quite are serious, and here should abide by the necessary rules.
1. On diagonally from us teetered cell with two young bernami, where the door of initiating the only with of butt-end, that seriously was complicated by absolute their the exit for walks, often, so one of them entire a path there slept in pass, and we flied over him. Us explaining, that this force-majeur circumstances, and us that appears unserious dismissive.
2. Woman, vyzvavsheysya to accompany these puppies, only sometimes has ever managed climb on cell (she already in age and not've calculated their forces), so she all time teetered in pass, and at night Slept on got alongside our lezhankoy (we aoaee in late bus, which the organizers trip “one wit has ” was called“ backdating absent ”, sorry, this – quote) putting head me on reduce leverage. Not know, liked would you such Neighborhood, me not too.
3. The declared program undergone serious changes, and not in better side. Not take place trip in Prague, and also excursion on want (we there were repeatedly, and so would like still), instead it us take on exhibition in first day (one of GDPs need was field not their dogs, camping on E. Tinker), truth promised, that then and greet in center cities, and will hours four for walks, often on center, however, in three o, suddenly saying, that more there is no time, car where back in mountains, declaring, that tourism and exhibition are incompatible. We believe that under planning such ??????, need to take account interests all participants round, the more, that we have counted only to what was, asserted in program. Truth, on contrary path we stalled-??? on outskirts of of Budapest, but until center (their forces) managed get only us. Were still third, but they have returned with halfway. We not traveled in trip for adventures, but, you should agree, like would program fulfill.
4. That concerns och. The choir. On German the exhibition. Yes we and not against, but again same was secured against all or on 43 counts, and have us in educational credentials all clauses were “justifications ” are empty and description of, too, there. Contemplated we this in advance, we would and not participated in this the exhibition, and in Germany would not go, because and there, too, a deserved. Priority when choosing this round was it is this exhibition.
5. Need to tribute to, that the road in Moscow has passed is famously and virtually without rural. Only have all the same women with the little ones bernami fully not of initiating the the door already a new cells, and she why something required an to dismantle our, although dogs freely stopped working, and at all compared with expensive there were in beautiful conditions. Ah, this already wired on provocation. That concerns roads there, she has passed quite is chaotically, enough say, that one night we simply slept in a parked bus ride with opening gateway.
Our mistake was only in is, that we frankly vented their opinion, which, naturally, organizers not appreciate. And further, to immediately sufficiently muzzle, us and, importantly nor in than not povinnuyu dog that only bark, though from joy, coming out of bus, and so entire a path sat absolutely quietly, had dirt. Reception the old and, apparently, handled. All talk, that Toby on someone perceptible air - a barefaced lies. He two years regularly churchgoers on exhibition and never nor with whom not've been feuding. On two exhibitions this trip he was without cells and behaved perfectly.
Lesson only one – worse choose carrier, and not try to change the, that not ordinarily Climate.

Viki&K,

To answer, under all desire, nothing with which - we are talking at different languages, and the vocabulary supply have us, too, strongly differs.

Last edited by NN (May 26 2012 14:03:55)

NN wrote:

which the organizers trip “one wit has ” was called“ unfortunate anal blockage ”,

Backdating absent many years ago I panel called in bus ride their seats, we aoaee as times in really late, and on question chief test all whether on place, I shouted that pushed Passage dead http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/136.gifteam bus simply lay http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif, since then in all their trips I so 7.10 under roll-call, if food on behind couch, apparently this has got accustomed http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/0.gifwell do about it if you humor bus not realize.

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

pushed Passage dead

http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gifhttp://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gifhttp://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Everyone talk, that Toby on someone perceptible air - a barefaced lies. He two years regularly churchgoers on exhibition and never nor with whom not've been feuding.
Example you, far walk not need to. On Eurasia when my young man asked you have can be whether help patting your dog you said "of course." Only here is when him on average a hand your Toby simply jumped in front of on it and oskalilsya.

Флэшка wrote:

At Eurasia when my young man asked you have can be whether help patting your dog you said "of course." Only here is when him on average a hand your Toby simply jumped in front of on it and oskalilsya.

We understand, that you rollback already have nowhere and you continued world steel rope market its line and stubbornly lie to: Themselves something diminish his lost, that there is borders around the or you in his shabbiness is boundless?

Request to within your to accept measures relative to anonymously NN.

Cyrillic speaking here to wage discuss strictly on topic!
Otherwise will the topic warnings!

Ludmila, pardon, that'm ignoring administrator! Staff earned only now, I on dacha, and here with communication worse, than in Moscow. Am asking beggars already have all and for opiski, Acquisition won still continues. Spurn, I very well am to Toby, hope, you this know. But not can shut up on such moved on Alyona go! Please, all witness my messages, have us with host the 2016 Toby was debate immediately after Eurasia, exile insert not can, where I wrote, that importantly, to Beam not threw on people, as some this did on Eurasia, and described on whom leapt dog, on pretty young rights and elderly a major ??. So here is, I was witnessing these cases, this was Toby. Accurately also Toby spoke formidable rrrr piece and owner or khendleru of Casanova on winner in Austria. With this simply need to work, not close its eyes. After all work with Bimom brings results, spurn, contrary your expectations, on winner from Beam not was nor one rrrr, and Toby actively, calling those all Fedyu, and ah very actively claimed on tell Abe Fry's. Please, not take offence, we all here for moreover, to help each other to decide problems with our dogs, and respond to emerging each have friend questions. And still, ah why write about unwashed bernakh in bus ride? This on the world aoaee’s unwashed dogs? Have us in bus ride on contrary path have two dogs began diarrheic, so itself zapashek was, but this could happen and with my peskoy, had to tolerate, and aoaee we in behind pass, but this better, than in front of the other, modicum what the intimacy and possible, not the entire team bus past churchgoers.

Unfortunately, me, too, will have disrupt requirement administration, camping on K. Are treated me in format open debate.

Alla, not following on provocations: We never nothing not talked bad pro your Beam, review in this topic posts about how Ugandans Beam and as we his this.
And you same conducted with us all time on monoporodnoy the exhibition, were petting, nutritious Toby, (also as and hostess of Casanova and many other), why same now so.

Spirit enough a certain, for themselves we this subject have closed.

NN wrote:

Spirit enough a certain, for themselves we this subject have closed.

And thank god.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Results exhibitions » 19 / 05 / 12 Schlosspark Anif, Monot Entlebukherov within wireless Distribution System