Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » I-Peter!

I-Peter!

Posts 281 to 300 of 744

Tanya, thank you for derzhitsya, received pleasure having looked on girls. Recognized one senses that Petrucha already a little heavier such a, and triviality http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif.

Thanks to, Tanja! Javadxan, they such funny, when small. I perishing almost and since forgotten, as prikolno on their kids’crap look. And Dori such a maska still-she has tail almost with it. Protecting its and in the grass woman dragged, and in sand woman dragged. With hand-shopping) That such have these bushikov active game :D

stasyun wrote:

A Dori such a maska still-she has tail almost with it. Protecting its and in the grass woman dragged, and in sand woman dragged

This she pedagogikoy zanimalas- lessons behavior honoring) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Girl/85.gif

JakIv wrote:

lessons behavior honoring

This’re. Remember-remember, as the very Petrushu Appen Nori internalize a)

Oops, I correctly believe, that Dori - Dankina sis? Greetings it big!

Екатерина wrote:

that Dori - Dankina sis?

I ??? suspect, that yes. Greetings will convey)

Class! Very a good international have! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gifDogs simply happy, on mordochkakh written! Our pools seeks to to circumvent, and if there is no opportunities, then on "tiptoe" friendly staff failing :) Yes and now, when his'm watering from a garden hose to a in heat, your. Not likes. And this child simply been happy piss it off in a puddle of :)

Girls making merry on glory

Peace wrote:

Home pools seeks to to circumvent, and if there is no opportunities, then on "tiptoe" friendly staff failing

Have us Nafka, too, so makes, but if she tuckered herself out and she's played the field any a puddle for it salvation and than she dirtier, those and better)

Last edited by Маруся-Нафуся (May 14 2013 23:15:25)

Cool photo, living and joyous, as and girls) Dori in a puddle of hit - our brezglivo failing all pools, yes and bathe something not zealot.

Have us have Petki very original relations with water.
1) To wash up she not likes. Makes SUCH face "nifts Asya", that recognized victim terrorism) Therefore trying to do two threatsthings during washing-dust yourself off, (aha, all wet loath) and jump out from a bath namylennoy (aha, still and in soaps. My in 4 hands-husband in a bath, and am I in your way the exit. In principle, now not so perishing critical way-but we relax cannot be, made-thread otchebuchit
2) Since puny age we began walk in Wilkes. In the first time have Petki even 4000m2 as well as lip distorted and eyes slightly not foraging out, but under the end of the had-and all normally was. Then emerged pause. And we foolishlydecided go in the other Wilkes. And I believe, this us To podportilo karma. Not, there Petrukha slightly whether not in his behind been kissed, provided for a holiday-by taking over on pens. This a small radish something there suspect something was up, loath-when we returned to Ivanovna in former Wilkes-she starters dicking around. She not fears, there is no, but it clearly all of this not likes. Now from-for vacation and in heat pause until, but then again shall go, for "a mouse cried, use." -etop ro us :crazy:
3) free water. The first time protecting its saw during photo-session last autumn (it somewhere six months was). In water are brezglivo. Slightly then razdukharilas-but swim refused. Are recognized until moment, where on your tip-toes stand can-and ago sigala. So we sank toy of our photographer.
4) free water-2. During vacation we with relish saw on the lake Khalshtat (Germany) in side, where people there is no-board, that sobakevicham can be here swim. On the street was feel hot, but water not hot. Played in plate, then husband I dropped it off not far in Lake-protecting abandoned, has brought plate in this time. And here is in next time husband nosy-and I dropped it off tone far. As outcome-Petrukha again just beneath until ", uh, chicks," and returned. Had to husband crawl for a plate in lakes somewhere on belt (its feet, says, distorted specifically). And in this time a small fuck Petr suddenly decided, that she all OK keeps managing swim-and swam. Grapple stopped :D slightly not swam away for bed late.
So that now waiting for heat-we'll go on the river or Lake, consider that in this time will tell our little hottie)

And our nor one a puddle-small river-goo not miss the http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_cray.gif- lying around around the. Where there is modicum a drop water. ???? how many there gryazi- his not worries. This a walking nightmare some - wash sobakevicha account for almost every day. And if perishing quite there is no luzh- the and dust-sand be appropriate laze around here. Norman forever home comes. As bomzhonok some, level dirty-of Gray color of (yes and I such a same). When rightly move home I forever use swear, that would about me not vytiralsya http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gifnot-is obtained, so first my dog (under this bathe not likes). Then lezu itself under souls.

Every day think, as, it is a pity that near there is no bushikov for joint walks, camping on K. Have our comrades on not exploring lacks nor historians,, nor speeds for joint games. In most cases, she goes on horrible Ventoux, for it tries to someone gone after her, shouted, then understands, that without options, and vstet on center of our besilova patiently expect, when Angie comes from the and generated on him attention)
Excellent derzhitsya! Simply remarkable!
Need to us, too, until water get open, camping on K. Nor never still not were near increased the and not know nothing deeper a bath room)

Shulakovna, Ol, fully agree, that race one bushika, need to win second. Have us Dori until small, yes and not so often amount to do with her.
And here Peter ovcharenysha drove off in a hurry. She whom like it or umotaet. We when in Visitors to parents husband come, mother is beginning to already through five minutes themselves to a stop match Peter, camping on K. Head from it spinning, you know is beginning to)

stasyun wrote:

need to win second

Of course need to!

Masha-agitator. Akstati, tell us (nothing, that on "you" as this have several dogs? Me worries question, as happens "integration" a new member why, there is no whether problems

What derzhitsya! Dori such a hilarious and ears funny, and mordakha :-)

say, aha. And still tail. He until excessively big) but Dori such a laskuchaya, that protecting even 4000m2 as well as sometimes is jealous (this as times to the issue about the second dog)

stasyun wrote:

protecting even 4000m2 as well as sometimes is jealous (this as times to the issue about the second dog)

Javadxan, me, too, so second want.

say, we until "meditate on this" over this question. We OK all OK plan parsley knitting. And take itself schenka from always. But clearly let us borrow schenka not with the first always-so as our srulya-are you guapa still tone the Young, I think, to its the only zatselovannuyu in his behind share on two)
But this, of course same, plans-plans)

stasyun
And me more interestingly as, consider world process walk :-) and as they homes, so same skitter elektrovenikami or not :-) Oh the second I have children dreaming http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_angel.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » I-Peter!