Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » I-Peter!

I-Peter!

Posts 681 to 700 of 744

nelin wrote:

And you, too, in March help? Ox perishing this March!

And we with husband, incidentally, too, in March synulyu his "I started hooking up" http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_bye.gif

stasyun wrote:

Let us perishing there with Martin as something gather round and dorulite until us finally)

Very-very we you wish! If honestly, me would so like October and all Martyukhu show, Council no listening to, that even 4000m2 as well as cheekbones being invoked)

Alla wrote:

Dyushanchik asked you take list all days birth his shoes)

Khiiitryy what!

Daniel wrote:

And we with husband, incidentally, too, in March synulyu his "I started hooking up"

Perfectly) :D

Alla wrote:

Dyushanchik asked you take list all days birth his shoes)

Alla, where you so much first will you take?)

nelin wrote:

Alla, where you so much first will you take?)

, caviar not the problem, harder from personally flour flavored to do) I OK not can boys than he to lend)

Alla wrote:

harder from personally flour flavored to do) I OK not can boys than he to lend)

And eggs, too, host claim to)

nelin wrote:

A eggs, too, host claim to)

Yes)

Alla wrote:

harder from personally flour flavored to do)

So and illustrate ended, "" perched low on front of the entrance homes with Stupkoy and pestikom-and izmelchayuschaya grits in flour flavored http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif
Canard, and grits something, too, need to she then)

P. S. Evoked the suschestvennoy - "Darling, I over you star in." :D

Ah okay, Tanya, a blender our all) or the coffee grinder.) but in coffee grinder longer) grechku grow not d! Now has become be sold green buckwheat, me not very, and boys said - ah we'll eat one more time, perishing painful for say the in it tasty, but more us such a not do)

Alla wrote:

a blender our all)

Na-a-ah, ah so unfair! Need to through nobody to rising stars :D

Congratulations to Petrushu with, Estonia birth, with Pobedoy on Eurasia, and also with an excellent sushi-your cakes and great loving masters of! http://funportal.info/smiles/smile52.gifhttp://s.rimg.info/1894eae8c9fd1cc3972b399b0fc603a3.gifhttp://s16.rimg.info/c015594d3420ad87619688c3c818a1b5.gif

nell, Lenochka, thank you!

I as always, all news'm missing. Tanya Mailitis and from on the most heated greetings http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/kiss.gif. Girls you super http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_claping.gif.

Thanks to, Ol)

Tatiana, I have here is such a stupid question emerged: And you with no age began to with Petechkoy travel? :)

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

and you with no age began to with Petechkoy travel?

Well the right question.
In principle touring on are decent distances is 840 kilometers until Bottom Novgorod and obratno- we began recognized immediately in 2 month. In itoge- and with vestibulyarkoy no problems not was, yes and salesmanship the good.
The first time had gone "in people" - this Preserve on the lake chain Novgorod oblasti- in 5 months. But there not was obstructions, that protecting can, for example, write in House, camping on K. There all to gain naturel, permanent access on streets - yes we and not used to sneak out of with the streets in fact. In this topic there is a small photo-narrative about this.
Ah and on a serious - this was Lithuania - in 9 months.

stasyun wrote:

Quite sufficient the right question.
In principle touring on are decent distances is 840 kilometers until Bottom Novgorod and obratno- we began recognized immediately in 2 month. In itoge- and with vestibulyarkoy no problems not was, yes and salesmanship the good.
The first time had gone "in people" - this Preserve on the lake chain Novgorod oblasti- in 5 months. But there not was obstructions, that protecting can, for example, write in House, camping on K. There all to gain naturel, permanent access on streets - yes we and not used to sneak out of with the streets in fact. In this topic there is a small photo-narrative about this.
Ah and on a serious - this was Lithuania - in 9 months.

Thank you large for the answer! And the here is I in reflecting over our year-old leisure have, want on country move, ah and of course same with-.
Still there is a stray thought in September-October to jerk in Crimea (ah here already all from political environment depends), here is and think, that us in September only 7 months play Ship's Mast, how can afford that big distances and lasting vacation.

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

how can afford that big distances

Here moment what can be an important - as Kurt transfers false on auto. I know, that accented cases line within. Simply we Petku aiceee and we haul your everywhere and always with pleasantly in Music whether, in a hairdresser, simply on Affairs. And if not feel hot was something cooperators one in machine. Or same someone of us with it remains. Now simply are posing in shadow and windows and laminat priotkrytymi will abandon. She with puny age knows, that this such, and well in this themselves feels. If same dog to such a not Myunkhenskiy something indeed can arise problems -nu simply because with "indisposed" can arise trabbly. And so-- puppies mostly sleep in road. Becoming adult protecting prefers to stare in window during trip.

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

and lasting vacation.

Bushiki such beings, which and in the fire, and in water and on slide down certain pipes are prepared big habit, importantly, to beloved masters were near. They very quickly time in Climate environment.

And in than may be problems under traveling on Russia. If you will to live in tent something issue no should not arise. And here is in hotel or the private house almost all not will are prepared pitch with dog, unfortunately. This moment need to will in advance to narrate and dominant role.

And so, seven months, I believe, an excellent age start travel "on-an adult"

stasyun wrote:

as Kurt transfers false on auto.

We until only two times with him traveled, on road from Nelli a boy all 3 hours very quietly and comfortable experience themselves felt, for the most part slept. On weekends traveled in a clinic and there he already popsikhoval, but here question was, think, rather that was being taken we his in transit, that guy not pretended quite.
Think, soon already start toward and let us look on his state of.

stasyun wrote:

A here is in hotel or the private house almost all not will are prepared pitch with dog, unfortunately. This moment need to will in advance to narrate and dominant role.

Yes, this question. Ah nothing. Let us seek, to mess, to deal. In St. Petersburg making related there is have husband, so that modicum there with housing problems not will :)
And at all, a large Thanks for Sharing (answers! Circuits experience other bushikovladeltsev very useful :)

stasyun wrote:

1425 moment what can be an important - as Kurt transfers false on auto. I know, that accented cases line within.

This as times our case. With the most childhood we police reportedly used Sean everywhere and everywhere. But precisely in childhood his joining get carsick. He sat on behind the seat next intensely though forward and continually sglatyval drooled. In dedicated blast all was even worse. Attempts lay his on hands success not benefited, he stubbornly usazhivalsya back. During trip on chelyabinskie Lake (roughly 370 kilometers) he so and not Kamenyuki nor never, had completed entire trip. Since then his already not so get carsick, coaching have made its deal. But Daniel makes it the clear still, only sitting.
Apparently what hostess, such a and dog :))) I got in childhood so get carsick, that I one miles get could not. Parents were forced me sing, this very helps under treat motion sickness. But as force sing dog? http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » I-Peter!