Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » In schenka

In schenka

Posts 81 to 100 of 184

Ah in a heartening can and we to come, I there often found, I on Kargopolskoy 20 years lived)

Alla, neighbors! I wrote you in lichku. Huge thank you for hope! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/kiss.gif

Екатерина wrote:

a heartening. I would has arrived, but again, bezloshadnye we! Pull his in subway. And what then classes? All under tail goes. And I OK here almost no one not know. So and asked aid.

No subway, you 3 mo. After vaccinations month quarantines.
Ah. What ZANЯTIЯ ON chessboard of In 3 WAS http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/433.gif
I believe, untangle the in this moment must be released situation. Owner take amorous novels of and to back off from dogs. All evils from too thinking goals hosts. Sometimes need to swim downstream on, observe dog and to think as to apply in their peaceful purposes manners schenka.
Ah and not khabyvat, if encouragement for the right behavior, then only merely a IocaI phenomenon, if punishment - likewise. Through minute-two, this already not strengthened and simply a handout. There is no dainties, then caress and praise.

Chantal, I would has lagged from dogs and even've given would any thread the name novel, if would he, simply passing past, not sought to would expect to. Outside game, outside any communication. Runs round with toy, itself and in some point, 're too busy zipping past you, simply leaps once and’t bite. Such happens times in day. Usually on the evening. Ten times an ant could escape past, but on eleventh gonna bite. ????, not playing. Well gonna bite, truly.
Finds on him. That is called. The time every evil and is assaulting. I can take for Scruffles and field in corridor, but my mother cries and vows, that more will not come. Alas, in ties with this behavior, cell is perceived already as camera, and not as of cards. Only as punishment. Understand, that this need to change, but as? Like would, to conscious man estimated the scale of the disaster on place and advised, as behave further. I am not expected to do from him robot, but and to Appease his have, too, not want. And simply not to pay on them attention, hoping, that Himself himself - naively.

Last edited by Екатерина (Mar 9 2013 22:21:54)

I already not times listened that Puppy 2-3 mo. From destiny’t bite on truly. Each time repeat owners, ah not’t bite Puppy in such a age on truly. Have him energy through the brink, knobs there is no, only teeth.
I their babies, when launch an in room, they, too, rnorovyat for heels grab. Incidentally painful for, her teeth the thorny. And perishing when get out to them on streets, here at all, account for trousers keep http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/136.gifon every valenke on 2 clothespin. If get on stance simply owner, then mneby long requiring korektor behavior dogs and psychologist.
Yes, they they grab, not raschityvabt forces, and we have no wool on the body and pain threshold the other. Here is here is relevant recall films "difficult child", "Denise torturer" and camping on D. It god, the situation one in one.
I here is on the street, all pet a, 'll sit with them, sometimes'm shaking with themselves particularly brazen, and then they be going on their Affairs, and more not to crash on me.
And in House, they a twenty mile hike on room, poptayutsya a bite for heels, ah slippers wear my wartime deep enough http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_in_dreams.gif, and then scheniki only in my feet and silence.
Exactly that I want say,’t bite bishop says to now of course not on truly. And here is how translate his and themselves on achieve escape wave of, here will have to think only strange host. Punish all time there is no sense, will worse. Here as with children, need to deceive, and redirect energy in right track. http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gif
Can be when he is beginning to run around homes and is a master knows that can behind this follow, then better empt "udur" and offer puppy its game http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

Chantal, for heels he as times lacks. He leaps once. Open or thumping. He biting their, when small or're scratching your belly, say the, lazily. This normally.
And here with barking, growling you do is assaulting.
I, of course, hostess inexperienced, but game from anger all-??? distinguish can. And this already clearly not game. And itself silence in such a case not comes, only in enforced version, when handle Quizmania of the room and you close the door. Refocusing his in such moment impossible, nor on what toys he not reacts. Likely, he force tastes. But on this need to as something respond, truth. And here is how correctly?

Will talk as have us go affairs on training and breeding --It already 3 classes - one thing individual (the first) and 2 in group. In group 3 a puppy to 6 months - labrador, Blackjack-rasel-terrier breed and we. Until learning walk not natyagivaya ceasing, stand wait and decide on team to owner. From all 3 dogs Yula the most vozbudimaya, it it is difficult switch after game on toys, any the embarrassing movement and she gets agitated. In general want say, that been mulling will be easier http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif. Ah we’s obsessive so simply not giving up http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/636.gif

Last edited by Masha (Mar 10 2013 11:06:44)

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

no subway, you 3 mo. After vaccinations month quarantines.
Ah. What ZANЯTIЯ ON chessboard of In 3 WAS

Have us quarantine after vaccinations was 4 days - this talked and breeder and veterinarian and the dog whisperer even
Yes and in 3 month not sooner go, I the first time from whom the hear, that this sooner - I called many to the sniffer dogs as times with question "and not sooner whether us in 3 month to you go?", all as one talked, that than before, than better. 3 month as times minimal age for of special training, younger than and not take puppies
At least not so much dog otdressiruyut, how many the storeowner many useful information will say
Have us from hours classes Dog work minutes 30 all, else game + talk with owner about the problems and individual peculiarities his dogs
We went on toys as times in 3 month, I nor never not regret - I learned many useful information, has become better understand his hound and has avoided already several mistakes

Last edited by Masha (Mar 10 2013 11:12:31)

Masha wrote:

Nu we’s obsessive so simply not giving up

Feed, hard in the teaching easily in combat. Most difficult will further, when start "25?C managed by) That I suffer)
Katya! All puppies decry with barking and growling you do. Moreover, now still dairy her teeth, and here is shrinkage of. , attack very actively, where the with on May on middle July, i.e. with 4 to 6-7 months, the entire clothing I have and husband within his reach was cervix is torn his teeth. And then this vanished. I to you in Visitors necessarily will come, call. All will well. Will teach his words of "painful for" and "tights."

Alla wrote:

Translation Studies 1 Octo wrote (and):

Ah we’s obsessive so simply not giving up

Feed, hard in the teaching easily in combat. Most difficult will further, when start "25?C managed by) That I suffer)
Katya! All the puppies decry with barking and growling you do. Moreover, now still dairy her teeth, and here is shrinkage of. Beam attack very actively, where the with on May on middle July, i.e. with 4 to 6-7 months, the entire clothing I have and husband within his reach was cervix is torn his teeth. And then this vanished. I to you in Visitors necessarily will come, call. All will well. Will teach his words of "painful for" and "tights."

Thank you! Yes, with our neposedlivostyu a quotation this will be the http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

And have us contrary was period-biting with 2 until 3 months - Yula torn apart me together performance, tights, I have were iskusany all hands - no amount "available.Fu" and Ko not helped
And then as the immediately all petered out sharply, now bites, but affectionately call so, admiring http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif
Have us another problem-off my jump shot http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif
I homes go... I go in shorts-I have all its feet in the scratches, have daughter of, too,. Leaps once on any about, when come home leaps once at all as insane (I its even immediately’m closing in cell, she there 5 minutes sits, abating and then produce non-open source. Here is how with this fight not know. Now. Maybe, you summer level, the poor my its feet http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Alla, when he is assaulting in game - all understandable. And here simply behaved past, At Chabysh 2005 and as a cobra charge. Even respond not outperform everyone. And further the growl, barking all, string and kusalki. Reaches- to itself not gives, for’s first ten years not you catch. That Ieaps out,’t bite and your. Then again somehow this, swoops in,’t bite.
After separation as times not leaps once, pokrutitsya have legs and drive. With this problems there is no. And when food awaits,, too, sits quietly. Can to whine about or't touch, nourished German - let rather, what. Read.
And here is after food.
And, importantly, his in this moment refocusing cannot be nor on that. He as if proceeds. Sometimes manages catch, physical culture, rises, bites, is a scratcher -’m closing in cage or'm locking one in the corridor. In cage on, and in the corridor abating, but exactly until the minutes, when-set the door. And all on a new haters. Sofas themselves until frothiness and falls, language on reduce leverage.
I necessarily'll call you, as only I have will end attractive opportunity.
Very hope on meeting. Thank you. Let better you tell, that all in annualized rate, than I then d to apologize before mother and girlfriend.

Catherine, pardon, pzhsta. But now I’d say thing-which you can not like. You more need to mother again nurse the, than dog) Illy not to respond to you rave Danki the sense of guilt-this clearly not will lead nor to what good. Dania clearly feels "fear of" your mothers the marriage I so suspect, if mother will not change behavior-further can be only worse. And sense of guilt, that with human adults or their cubs, that with bone-not the best option. Guilt something no!

Danka you "a pastoral scene." Us protecting, too, this, truth, differently not-run or not pass past quickly. And trousers not one couple are torn-her teeth something thorny)
And bushiki hyperactive-this truth. But he you have still munchkin quite!

Pro classes-us in 3 month as times all denied, said-previously 4 not decide.
Here importantly craft a a clear and logical scheme NATO permitted to, and that prohibited from the marriage to follow it. If cannot be bite-means constantly him in soft form this reveal and show, but naturally, this will not happen for 1 day and even not for month. But we biting quite-??? rigidly began to prevent precisely in age 4 months, although our durynde not prevents have had one now in 11 months make a and try to bite down on basing that immediately game stops and it explains "policy Party."

And at all-nurture this well, but start beat head about membrane in age-runt the right not worth. Simply act consistently and is logical in their relations with puppy for.

P. S. If something worryingly told-not obesudte, I not wanted you wary of offending

And ??? the growl have bushikov in this version not anger and not aggression (have Foxes, for example, the same bullshit).
If you have observed, as bushiki between themselves play-you must were see and understand, that this is not so.

stasyun, yes that OK here an insult to a person. I itself perfectly understand, that our Mother need in a fixer-upper, but alas. She not tone covets change. She I have, as Alexander Matrosov, will fear, quake, but to do. Catches on the battlements, now. Not likes, fears, but comes feed. But this until he its not touches him, if only this will happen, will bemts. She on apartment churchgoers with ever hit by shoe blazing, in the last time he she has slipper shoe unionized and long with him been in a fight.
She his even with hands not feeds. And for month still not ironed not never.

Masha wrote:

have us quarantine after vaccinations was 4 days - this talked and breeder and veterinarian and the dog whisperer dazheda and in 3 month not sooner go, I the first time from whom the hear, that this sooner - I called many to the sniffer dogs as times with question "and not sooner whether us in 3 month to you go?", all as one talked, that than before, than better. 3 month as times minimal age for of special training, younger than and not take puppies

Ah that here do you say http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gif
Gulyat, yes, need to. Game with peers (proven), yes, need to. But, carrying on transport puny schenka, sake of what.
Ah and about age for instruction. That only people not prisovetuyut (iniaeeai when we see what level of have dressov. Sake of obtain money.
Here is for example before to trade shows was only class puppies, and now emerged class baby.
Engage need to, but here is I have now. Maybe, you puppies 3 and 3.5 mo. http://funportal.info/smiles/smile52.gifH. Bucher in 3 months now,, I very think lively illustrate its on chessboard of http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/91.gif
Sure thing need to until individually. Ah and not need to forget, that gathering spaces that offer universal, that place where easier just zarazitsya and where nevertheless dog sneezes and all, Puppy zaletsya in snot and sputum.
So that most sensible the beginning of visits “shovel this posl5 five mo.
And here is engage can be with diapers, at home. http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gif

Екатерина wrote:

when he is assaulting in game - all understandable. And here simply behaved past, At Chabysh 2005 and as a cobra charge. Even respond not outperform everyone. And further the growl, barking all, string and kusalki. Reaches- to itself not gives, for’s first ten years not you catch. That Ieaps out,’t bite and your. Then again somehow this, swoops in,’t bite. After separation as times not leaps once, pokrutitsya have legs and drive. With this problems there is no. And when food awaits,, too, sits quietly. Can to whine about or't touch, nourished German - let rather, what. Read. And here is after food.

I think that here something subtle dissipate, need to strongly think, to act on allows tracing. Need to be prepared to podvokhu, but not wait his, thought material, me seems that some moments prognoziruyutsya, because their fear, ah and the result.
Here is with than I agree, this happens under growing virtually all schenov, and especially more small breeds, yuushiki not exception:

stasyun wrote:

Danka you "a pastoral scene." Us protecting, too, this, truth, differently not-run or not pass past quickly. And trousers not one couple are torn-her teeth something thorny) And bushiki hyperactive-this truth. But he you have still munchkin quite!

stasyun wrote:

1425 importantly craft a a clear and logical scheme NATO permitted to, and that prohibited from the marriage to follow it.

stasyun wrote:

And ??? the growl have bushikov in this version not anger and not aggression (have Foxes, for example, the same bullshit). If you have observed, as bushiki between themselves play-you must were see and understand, that this is not so.

Екатерина
. моя мама ( боится ВСЕХ собак) Нормана раньше боялась ужасно, но.... я сказала. что собака сама по себе не перестанет ее третировать, надо учиться находить с нам общий язык. Мама начала приходить, когда я дома и популярно ей объясняла: сейчас Нора погладь- он не укусит, а сейчас скажи "нельзя", корми соба с руки- а не бросай с опаской-паникой на пол вкусняшку, погладь его......
Мама, конечно его боится и сейчас( пытается это не показывать собаке), но Нор понял- что это член НАШеЙ стаи, и не трогает ее, видать понимает, что его побаиваются и не пристает: когда мама приходит- да, поприветствует ее, попрыгает слегка, но так, типа :пришла- молодец- привет-я пошел, у меня дела. На улице, вечером, когда идем маму домой провожать- даю поводок держать, следя при этом, что бы своими рывками с ног ее не снес.
Мама понимает. что Нор НАШ НАВСЕГДА, и никуда не денется. поэтому пытается наладить с ним отношения http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

Last edited by Алла (Mar 10 2013 23:07:31)

She tries to. She day it's its feed, when I on units of day. But through, on wall. She to him not they touch even under fear execution. Marked fodder and to flee. I each time have been arguing talk its help patting Danku. There is no. Keep - murmured. No! Gonna bite! And butterflies biting – including! And cockroaches! And only its. Alas, 63 year not remaking. But she seeks to and I it grateful to. Although at times cries - give his back, even for free.
And through five minutes - okay, I'll feed, not hurry up. Although then can cry.
But Danke something this not explain. And I fear, that once this will end a single bite.

Last edited by Екатерина (Mar 10 2013 23:14:05)

Екатерина wrote:

Although at times cries - give his back, even for free.

Is about, and have us such was, BUT. "Not'll trade you everything, NEVER! Learn to look more, mother, until he a small "He ALWAYS will be with us http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gif

Here is. Never! Nor for what money, dollars laid on the line and vast.
Not'll trade you everything!

Has persuaded our Mother come tomorrow on our meeting, if you not against. Can be, the two of we can unravel its confidence in is, that Danka born its put!

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » In schenka