Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » In schenka

In schenka

Posts 121 to 140 of 184

Nice have Sheldon's is obtained! , Bia! Stand - deal time, already tomorrow plays ball. I at all this team still not've tried, me seems, difficult. Today for interest am about experiment. And that, other puppies such a same age on chessboard of understood? Ah, yes, their same now touch can be. But Sheldon SAM converge.

Swiss Cattle Dogs at all on rare intellectual dogs.
When still with Lennard Berne on playground went, immediately noticed difference on training and breeding.
Entlebukhery such same. Them importantly all understandable explain :)

Yes, I think, all have him tickles. Need to simply homes execute orders in its own way. We just 2 classes only departed. Vhat we late in school went http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gifAt first class watched with hand, at the second marshal in build with all. Simultaneously with us came Retrievers on month older. So here is, him on his behind are clicking on, csv, untouched - him all don't care. And Sheldon on his backdrop of looks not very. It's a shame even. We OK the smartest breed! But on boom but instead to immediately perfectly. We, like as, the only in city of entlebukher, rocks no one knows, have instructor there is no experience work with breed. But, like, she ever read any Poe pro us, hope not hurt

Stand complex team, when engaged in early, us talked, that first dog must irreproachably fulfill three team (stand, sit, lie, in different variations) before master, and perishing then this are clamoring for have its feet.
And still there is separate team "a series of", under this team if man is worth, then dog sits have its feet, if man goes, then dog moves near. If you want, to your dog teetered near, then dog comes team "a series of" and dog under this drive alongside master and it comes encouragement for this, then comes team "stand" and dog not changing position must to stand up and obtain its cube, me seems double team "stand near" slozhnovata for perception schenka.
Personally I for order to dog embraced, raise its not hand, and simply tell pace under open and dog immediately raises his behind, can you so try? And at all even not know how can advising in such issues, camping on K. Have the most Dog full scrambled mess) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif
Luck you! Sheldon unichka and you, too, big good fellows, that so actively pursue your business with dog, this honoured praise http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/108.gif

Polina wrote:

vhat we late in school went

With dog never late engage)

Polina wrote:

him on his behind are clicking on

Already not the first time see this phrase, dog need not click on his behind, to she sela.

Marousia-NafusyaWe homes on their own, on videourokam, as times have learned "sit-lie" before master. Came on toys, and there need plant have its feet. Here is, learning now have its feet. And foot I, too, 've tried raising under abdomen, reatsiya such a same. And if he still and nervous, then at all hops away askew. And I in this moment pressed on clicker and accidentally enshrined such behavior. And then was funny look - on team "sit" sat down, on "lie" went, and on "stand" askew jumped out of one. Well on time making the connection :))

Last edited by Polina (Aug 9 2013 16:01:24)

Polina wrote:

We homes on their own, on videourokam, as times have learned "sit-globally“ you before master. Came on toys, and there need plant have its feet. Here is learning now have its feet.

For! Here is and I making the connection, that if d listen to different instructors, bribery not will - have all differently. Our klikernyy what attend only in September and until this time we doing that on their own, on his recommendations. And the tickles as with vet anytime soon either - listened to all on waiting lists and throw themselves onstage there-here. In a result he treated with and a half month. Now our task - strengthen contact with dog. On this base, think in September will be easier string on team.

akoma wrote:

that if d listen to different instructors, bribery not will - have all differently.

A bit not so. Listen to different instructors, but not fulfill regurgitated all recommendations, and sponsoring through its filter sensations, knowledge, experience, intuitsii- to do or contrary not do the or different. But this should be your informed choices.
Many information-this very well. Simply its need to carefully filter.

And still I reflected, walk us in group or not receive instructor on house. On money goes roughly equally, camping on K. For lack machines on playground and back we travel on taxi. But decided all ??? touring and engage in group. And I think, that this very well. Proved very a big difference - classes homes and in group. Homes we all bad listeners, all do and listening to. And are trapped in group - Hi,, this so hard it turned out - go with all around the circle "a series of." This was realistically hard, I so is tired! :D Sheldon could ceasing, on all be distracted. And homes he "a series of" during of special training perfectly churchgoers. Think need to to train not have themselves in garden, and exits on streets, to were similar macroeconomic factors, as on chessboard of

Last edited by Polina (Aug 9 2013 16:20:38)

stasyun wrote:

A little bit not so. Listen to different instructors, but not fulfill regurgitated all recommendations, and sponsoring through its filter sensations, knowledge, experience, intuitsii- to do or contrary not do the or different. But this should be your informed choices.
Many information-this very well. Simply its need to carefully filter.

Agree!

Polina
Absolutely is true! Vested classes much better individual. So much as they will deter factors not will provide nor one instructor.

"Stand" I so not tried her hand. Indeed do, has become able to think clearly as this with the clicker do and nothing not had. D of our instructor wait.

T. K. Wait even three weeks, go in "Dog Head, Academy of." Your heart set on mostly want to race presented on of the “agility (dogs). And leak through its filter increasingly, that me will say. Ah, with smoothbore increasingly normal - had easily taken in Water slide, runs round on boom, is raring in pipes, barerchiki leaps once, in circle, Chempіonat passes for num-num. Nothing not fears.
And with theory of harder. Impression, that with all dogs engage in equally, on uchebniku pro sheep-dogs. Much is logical, but with the clicker even make more sense, but differently! In general, again gruel in anybody. Increasingly-???, not d themselves be confused and'll wait klikernogo trainer's.

Last edited by akoma (Aug 12 2013 16:51:55)

akoma wrote:

"Freeze" I so not tried her hand. Indeed do, has become able to think clearly as this with the clicker do and nothing not had. D of our instructor wait.

Then tell, please, as instructor teach you about "stand" without rich

Incidentally, in "from an Academy" me aggressively say, that need to ban communicate with other dogs. Need to zatsiklivat dog on itself, to it altogether not have intrigued other dogs. With a second proposition I and itself agree and but to this. But ban. Not know. On-my, this increasingly would still, that teach entlebukhera "to me", podtaskivaya his for ceasing. Or I simply romanticizing opportunities our breed and klikera.

Went many to think.

akoma wrote:

We zatsiklivat dog on itself

Me always seemed, that bushiki is one of the most Frankfurt on natural breed. ???? not in end training, and initially.

akoma wrote:

By the way, in "from an Academy" me aggressively say, that need to ban communicate with other dogs.

Something I not gather additionally in any way. At all ban or only on chessboard of?

Ludik77 wrote:

What something I not gather additionally in any way. At all ban or only on chessboard of?

At all. As only dog understands, as is identically play with other dogs, is a master it will become there.
Even commenting on not want.

Arrived our klikernyy what. In environment he attend to us (vested classes only with October). Directly such Caesar Milano. I have us problems special not see, but, can, I their simply not see. And so want pint with – master any hew on will.
Very interestingly, as will undergo individual attractive opportunity. Then write.

(This Polina. And you saw, as place Fincher?)

Hmm. And have us all contrary. To 5 fringes months Dania gladly played with other dogs, and then as cut off. Here is has awakened literally on the morning and decided to, that hostess ball and the his interested much more. Little whom from dogs manages his versprechend on who will have plenty. Usually this case closer to 10 the evening, when we already home are going, and I ball around the'm cleaning up. Then Dania ever deigns turn their attention on other dogs and can with them get back a little to go for a run.

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gifI want to share their "experience." We Remii all osteregali from other dogs, all feared to not've been offended, to not escaped and camping on P. In end strolls and storonimsya, because immediately conflict, climbs fight. From-for this had to throw classes on chessboard, because inimical other engage (have instructor support not found, only irritation), although Remmy is was just seven months. I repent, this my fears. Now'm reaping. With humans all well, on the street passes past, not reacts. Play with him, am. Knows all team. But very like would, to he and played with their countrymen. I think, if dog will play with itself equal, owner she less love not will, on the she and dog - his and surest pet. Is a master for it and Pope and mother. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif

akoma wrote:

Generally. As only dog understands, as is identically play with other dogs, is a master it will become there.

Brad what!

Puppy simply needs communication with other dogs! This process socialization. Without this have dogs arise subsequently different problems with mentality.

+1

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » In schenka