Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » In schenka

In schenka

Posts 141 to 160 of 184

stasyun
Catherine
Ludik77
Viki & K

And other "our", advise, on what tight leash / collar best train walk near? Have us until only the usual collar and ceasing-roulette. Still I smiled in 120 pro any pieces, which on snout nadevayutsya and help execute orders "near." Here is type this http://pardi.ru/product_3160.html This is helps?

Last edited by Маус-Маус (Dec 24 2013 23:51:53)

Mouse ,-Mouse,,-in-exile point unbind in late, pzhsta, and the the reference we is obtained

This khalti / halter, Alla (Alla) and-il (invoke) can rasskazat- they them accurately with studs their enjoyed

We in some point (Perhaps months in eight other, when have others transitional age on all fronts went) enjoyed thus http://pardi.ru/product_1495.html (there can be promoted and turn links). Looks as supermax, but this not he (more precisely so-this not supermax in the sense, which usually imply). Works thus-under natyagivanii defence wakes up aggressivity thorns not are really digging (to the same they obtuse), and prischemlyayut skin, that not hurt, but visibly. There the bottom can be comments read from users. But constantly his wear, too, there is no sense. Want, we you ll its try?

P. S. Want complement. These all adaptations, of course, better not on their own enjoy-and under supervision instructor (though would on the early) is and more safely, yes and sense more bears

Last edited by stasyun (Dec 24 2013 23:45:46)

stasyun
Options We, of course, are going engage with instructor, but World told, that before 4-'s months not need to, until simply the general nurture. Dominique until only three. Can I too many from him want? http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif

Маус-Маус wrote:

Perhaps I too many from him want?

Marina, precisely much. I simply itself have had one forget a, from whom what age. So try to put in councils to point fingers age-when we began do the or different. And you with his hand need to filter our and whose something else advice - when trying on on themselves. Its family, his hound. The, that is now over us-can not approach the you, or will with your perspective wrong for nourishing precisely your dogs. Eternal filter-here is our credo.
And World you correctly told, lay off me from child until. Three mesyatsa- this fearless and brave ditenysh with minds also, on human measure, not older 1-year-old child. From him demand something serious simply cannot be.
Team needs study gradually, not more often one team for times (and in day). And with small payloads. And all of this better in the form of game, yes for a doodle.
Generally something under flawed nurturing "marched walk" dogs are beginning closer to year. Yes and the, have had one can inspect "who in House is a master" is normal the situation with all breeds dogs.
Respectively, now need to’ability to lay the foundation for foundations guided in further behavior, then will need invest and invest has consistently, gradually, following one logic -chtob in end obtain an obedient dog. As talked already not times -samovospituyuschikhsya dogs there is no in nature (this myth). There is quickly obuchaemye and all skhvatyvayuschie on the summer of -naprimer, our, bushiki. But here is that precisely he will understand and for themselves usvoit- depends only from owner. Ah yes in principle you all and themselves this know :) graduating from to read lecture mentorskim tone :D
And summary-need time. And need work over themselves and with dog. Then will outcome.

P. S. Perhaps, next pіdtyagnutsya more experienced comrades and still that will say)

Last edited by stasyun (Dec 25 2013 11:19:15)

+1

Маус-Маус wrote:

Wu us until only the usual collar and ceasing-roulette.

Us have recommended that roulette use only by necessity and brief. When dog on Roulette, then on-any feels natyag and immediate walk on a tight leash. You this need to? For training is used the most the usual ceasing and the most the usual collar. Me seems (if not rights, then experienced comrades by first), khalti and camping on D. And camping on P. - this means correction. T. E. When dog already knows as walk on team "near" and knows, that cannot be pull ceasing in principle, but on somehow reasons shows its inflexibility, then - yes, enjoy different humanitarian prisposobami, which not inflict dog pain, and say so, under the wrong behavior is causing major it some inconvenience.
Ah and until had been, Tanya wrote a lovely tube top. Absolutely with him agree! + 1

Last edited by Daniel (Dec 25 2013 11:42:40)

On my view, for entlebukhov is important salesmanship (dogs very quickly understand "that such well, and that such poorly"), dog need with small childhood include in communication with humans, in other dogs, and camping on D. Not need to "fear for schenka") they, if that themselves will be dealt with (ah gets one more time from anyone, would still this someday will happen, on tight leash or without). We its, on tight leash only we deduce from homes, and we pass through a path, and the for order). On playground, barriers and anything, we dog have become to drive months with 7-and, not before, the backbone of good still, and puppy clumsiness still present.
And spray your solutions all over me "gnevnymi replicas of" :D - Sometimes need to very rigidly "put schenka on place", show him its the dominant. Otherwise "can sit down on a neck", and when boy actually grows up until their 25 kg, you will significantly harder show him "who in House is a master." And love and dedication to strange host have these dogs priori in the consciousness of.) Have a nice day.
Yes and still, my in my opinion, above than turn to workers skilled on training and breeding, read literaturku, think themselves, that you want obtain in end. Was objectively very obuchaemye dogs, you themselves well can handle it with of elementary dresirovkoy)

laki wrote:

And spray your solutions all over me "gnevnymi replicas of" - Sometimes need to very rigidly "put a puppy for place", show him its the dominant. Otherwise "can sit down on a neck", and when boy actually grows up until their 25 kg, you will significantly harder show him "who in House is a master"

Yes why same bombarding. Me always talked and I always say, that dose timely and well otmerennykh getting wedgies very useful with measurable payoffs in as dogs, so and all rest survivors creatures. (Simply there accented different :D
Ah and in general something all we wrote one thing and, too, on sense http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/drinks.gif

stasyun,
If not secret, how many everything girl he's meeting? In how many the first and second Pitzi is in heat was?)

Yes, question in heat strongly interested in. When roughly wait? 7-8 months?

Have us here is recently the first Pitzi is in heat ended - in 8.5 began.
And on topic of special training. I spend the experiment - nurture a puppy without punishment. There is in mind, that no physical interventions, even odyorgivaniy a leash around. In as a explanations use clicker. Increasingly under the leadership experienced instructor. Results on today’s day me very like.

Have us nurture manky dogs as usual. Choked, trio of, in rare cases, for greater grievous the sin, falling on me punishment. So all and previous dogs was raised)
Яshme,
The first was in 9 mo, the second in 18mes.- "German order" :D

Last edited by laki (Dec 25 2013 13:16:59)

Laki, Яshma, on heat -pervaya exactly in eight other, the second exactly through 5 months after starters the first, the third exactly through 5 months after starters the second. Petre now 1.9

But need to understand, have have all on ways. Have Petra as from litter (3 has presented to) have the first Pitzi is in heat came. And term between, too, weaker IP. I suffered, that 5 months from starters until the early little, but me calmed all NATO this normally.

akoma wrote:

There is in mind, that no physical interventions, even odyorgivaniy a leash around.

On fact punishment word or even lack of onnogo (ignore) can for dogs prove even more of punishment.

akoma wrote:

In as a explanations use clicker. Increasingly under the leadership experienced instructor. Results on today’s day me very like.

I smiled pro clicker. Know, that many of many kinds of this likes. But we as something for themselves decided, that not let us them enjoy. The reason - have Petki it's lightning the speed, I simply for it not keep up :D, camping on E. Clicker not in a timely been used would, so that we refused from this. But know, that people uses and very aptly

laki wrote:

Wu us nurture manky dogs as usual. Choked, trio of, in rare cases, for greater grievous the sin, falling on me punishment

Have us also :flag: Nu and plus lowering on land, if star suddenly strongly is completely megalo :rofl:

Last edited by stasyun (Dec 25 2013 13:09:57)

Have us damn dog's gotta 2 year, not the first bitch have us, but Pitzi is in heat so as there is, I not clenched in the tight spot on this about, simply curiously, Boeings girl. :suspicious:

laki wrote:

Boeings girl.

Yes it wouldn't, in nine other not too late as times)

We, too, use clicker
And homes cowards on technykh girls anyone suits?
My fees to get together and try in in heat in running shoes homes sat :)) (simultaneously flowed). In 7 years’and has come charm :)

Last edited by Яшма (Dec 25 2013 14:36:11)

Яшма wrote:

and homes cowards on technykh girls anyone suits?

Wear my wartime, spetsialnoprivezennye from Germany, here is such (the latest paragraph and the last photo in Summit) I-Peter!~ when your sleep're gonna go to bed, to and support not dirty my. And in period, when selections tone many. And so - there is no.

On the first, assistance meeting, our instructor, umolyayuschim voice said - only NOT roulette! And terribly been happy about, when I answered, that roulette table not'm using and not understand, as with its help can be someone to control, even a hamster. I love dog leashes but also, with short, meter-meter twenty-. So I better feel far my crocodile intends to to jerk. Roulette couple of times provided hold - hard and awkward. And in buttons'm confused. But here clear, that deal habits.
And from wouldn me very likes simple garrote. And not's flooring, and pull not gives. And to be worn quickly and simply, head slipped and began to bolt. But on evening, the most long walks, often, one grasps the the most simple and its robust, with ordinary castle, because as sometimes need to for him to capture, and for stranglehold figs you catch. Dania very not likes, when his take for collar, immediately is beginning to two.

And, incidentally, yes, ignore for Vitalii Dani most ghastly punishment. When his in focus not prichine, not having a, he mad are getting away. Not knows, that to do, vyunom crawls all, seeks to attention attract, all toys will bring and will put, head himself will bring, to patted (usually he not lover of late romance comes with a tag), and then couple of days Textile Mill-Textile Mill. And then a new test on punk or not.

laki wrote:

Яшме,родственные души,Вы не первые,кто после такс перешел на бухов))
кстати это новая тема:Какие собаки были до...и почему энтлебухер?Или такая тема на форуме есть?

Приветствую любителя такс  http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif
нет, таксы будут у меня всегда. Это любовь!

Екатерина wrote:

At the first, assistance meeting, our instructor, umolyayuschim voice said - only NOT roulette!

Yes, of course, to innovate, only ceasing http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif
But here is roulette very helps, when you once, and dog need to take, leading dog on tight leash account for always them work, if a long, and if a short the go for dog on pokakushki. And roulette gives some appearance of freedom dog, ceasing not Corrasable Bond and it smudges. But of course to Roulette need to get used and not click beaks, otherwise can be without hands or without dogs to remain. As in White and with a leash around --

And I like feel dog, if the kind not in free I might go. I always of walking and think, that we strolls together! Sometimes, when zverik neck near, defence wakes up aggressivity in the hands of quite not feel, even forget your, that he there is.
And-walking on Roulette our instructor called "vypasom", when masters are worth circle, and dogs trek around. Like as walk under supervision. Illusion freedom or "freedom is determined by-roulette." Understandable, that umeyuchi, can be and) Keeps manage. Summer have us on the field the guy was walking his a on a ribbon ribbon. And and it. A vygulivalsya.
Perhaps, for my hands itself construction roulette quite is awkward.. I even ceasing with raczka not can. Only with had.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » In schenka