Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Nurture schenka

Nurture schenka

Posts 1 to 20 of 82

Immediately errori, if vain for nothing subject created, but not was able find similar (transfer if that).
Question, perhaps, diletanskiy. But me he worries.
Question socialization schenka.
With one hand this deal good and the right. Us, for example, sotsializirovat and not fewer-camping on K. We love the entire this world without exceptions. Are extremely happy any aim, are prepared on oncoming a guy to jump (incidentally, a parallel question about filthy paws and of strangers skirts / trousers - as discourage something from skakaniya on people. If us someone decided to tuch, then we despite dirt in district are ready substitute a its belly with joyful povizgivaniem any and everyone) even if we'll lie down in a puddle or gryazischu mother then gonna wash away. Any dog, even in 7 times much-for us potentsiyalnyy buddy and plaything. And camping on K. Not broadcast close to him something we go around whining and obizhaemsya. T. E. With sotsializatsuiey, as me see, there is no problems
But with the other storony- now Puppy on tight leash and constantly under my supervision. And to to the dogs not able. But all-would still, I same not know-what thought have people roam in anybody, when they to Petre tilt upward help patting, and suddenly painful for it would make? Or then dogs will meets-I, of course, 'll ask have owner-not's going to hurt whether. But this not guarantees situation, described someone on Forum, when male for back of grabbed. And perezhivatelno. Experience, of course, well, but me not want to my dityatyu physically or morally obidili.

And question still in is, not will rest whether then taaya lyubveobilnosti on it. In the sense, that adequate caution not will. Or this with age will pass?

That skazhaete?

Last edited by stasyun (Jun 14 2012 09:27:21)

Our, too, lurve-able with their infancy. Until now faced us and all known, coming in Visitors with barking, swear I will scream, the madmen leaps.
But under this, after 7 months she has become distrusting to outsiders camping on E. Stranger people. T. E. If its not untouched and she will pass past. But sometimes people stop, ask pro rocks. She sits near wags start - an angel simply. And when its want help patting, not asking I have, it can: 1) ducking, 2) bark at that.
Still extremely not likes in light, started and on the evening (camped people. Is beginning to bark. Until not managed me nip this behavior.

Dog have us problems not was. For the most part now they its simply not interested. She can approach the ponyukhatsya, and in most cases simply an ant could escape past.
The first never pisses me off. There is a wobble - if she plays with health and, then wand its and any attempt to other dogs take From stick ends those, that Rica go fetch guards. Ryknet on posyagnuvshego. But until Mkhitar Sebastatsi education complex deal not recover the.

say, and you now how many?

stasyun
It 10.5 months.
Horror :-) with one hand as fast it grew. With other hand life without it not illustrate - seems that she have us always was :-).

Our dick monkey have us just 2.5 weeks, and such a a sense of-that entire life was)

As to do? When'm leaving on work, then’m closing schenka in one room, in which we're sleeping. There is all toys and a tupperware with water and tell Abe nagging. On and support not able. But today returned, and this kralja sleeping on bed! Kicked, told as I discontented. Explained, that cannot be. She offended, wits pressed, in the eyes of misunderstanding. Through 15 mines up a storm under me leaps once on bed again!

lawyer (fish), not wish, to Alisa first on your bed-presekayte. It not likes-its problems) she you on "punk or not", sorry for nevertheless, will be even often inspect. So that a clear and consequential ban do the, that you not likes. I chiala, that some masters those barricades from boxes and skrinok cast on bed in its the absence of, to dog could not a guy to jump on bed.

P. S. And at all-we already laughed at me on this subject, 99% dynamic IPs surfers at this Forum as times not prohibit dog falling on bed, little moreover-in embracing one another together with it adamlarsa there)

Last edited by stasyun (Jul 16 2013 18:39:36)

stasyun
So and I would first And on gender not need to the morning to it take a closer to play Only husband said, that this his place) A after all she can under me not punch, and when no one there is no, to have a long sleep on the main, perhaps.

Lota wrote:

How to do? When'm leaving on work, then’m closing schenka in one room, in which we're sleeping. There is all toys and a tupperware with water and tell Abe nagging. On and support not able. But today returned, and this kralja sleeping on bed! Kicked, told as I discontented. Explained, that cannot be. She offended, wits pressed, in the eyes of misunderstanding. Through 15 mines up a storm under me leaps once on bed again!

Search in Internet book John Fischer "Oh than thinks your dog." There very understandable is described logic thinking dogs on examples. And case a similar on your.

ncux199rusThanks.

Tatiana, can I not quite in subject, but on the most the first page met quote:

stasyun wrote:

I got worries another-as would she not starters on all consecutive bark, that very visibly rather not us, and farm. You as something with this fought?
And still bites, although understands-that HMAS Success this yesterday in the hop bit the flesh of husband lip

Now our child almost 2 month and on insistence very reminds match Peter in such a same its age: Such a same active, bites, bouncy and talkative)
I understand, that this from glut love and feelings, but could you tell me please, this kusachest passes over time? To not zakhlamlyat your tube top agree to communicate in any other should we expect. Networks.

lenkin wrote:

I understand, that this from glut love and feelings, but could you tell me please, this kusachest passes over time?

Children grow up and smarter http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

lenkin, my Dania to 5 fringes months fought tooth. Not, not so, he fought tooth!And only fought tooth. I has gone in bandages, in Central Army Metrology, razodrannaya in blood and in tears. Chantal can confirm, he bite began, only eyes opened. Now him almost year, with five months I not know, that such bite. I can going him in fall and his behind, in a bowl, steal a tasty slice of, only that we ended 10-fringes day course injections of on trauma, and nor never my it is a watchdog on me not made attempt. And nor on whom. Even my parents, who fear his more just on light of, deeds before, that dog NOT bites! So that this will pass. With your help. Prevent necessary. Danka very well have learned well word "painful for"! If he Crosses the brink of, need say - Dania, you one takes painful for! And all, game stops.

Last edited by Екатерина (Nov 27 2013 21:28:34)

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

children grow up and smarter

Generally something precisely so) age all "heals a." But under this cannot be forget about fostering, otherwise these entertainment in further can turn into headaches.

Here is honestly, passed year and a half, as have us Petr emerged in family, but as-if many years already passed. Much of memory the lines)) I even already and not remember, in what point she unsupportable feels loose) So that play a game in game "recall all" :D Nu and still porazrushaem myths slightly-slightly. Tell and optimistically I will only on example its family and its dogs, simply because have all dogs, despite a similar temperament, character all OK so.

Most important - Puppy in 2 month, this fearless and brave child. Ah human same children -pisayutsya-kakayutsya, are discovering the world, play, khuliganyat, act up most days and anything. Puppy the same child. Wait from him-that he in small age will behave as nevertheless dog simply foolish.

And still notably - puppy-dog dairy her teeth very thorny, so their serves so sensitive for you.

T. K. Have schenka make not function as have people, then he learns the world teeth. When puppies play-they rush, use this tool. So initially -schenki are shifting the this model behavior and in family, far they toured. They can put hands, of the lack for heels, to contest sama ga Miteru on apartment- in I might go trying to nibbled for knees. Options mass.
Your task show, that you such behavior not like-to have a puppy clearly established architecture behavioural stereotype: Bite cannot be! (A grid / poorly / and camping on D.)
Here in move go different options nourishing. Most importantly -chetko and strictly say puppy NGOs – word, most often "cannot be"! In further this team will help to decide and other behavioral problems, if they suddenly emerges. But under this need to understand, that dog is by no means is samovospituyuschimsya entity (however as and all the rest, including human) the marriage this team will not work clearly in the first time. Need a sequence. T. E. Each time, day for day under an attempt a puppy bite-reveal him, that so cannot be to do.
And forth are possible options.
- Who something deflects schenka drugs / pogryzushkami. There is very the good a series of toys course (almost indestructible back then). Still use prevents bones pogryzushochnye, type bullish root -but with this need to be cautious, camping on K. Puppy can choke on browned. Have us this method doesn helped, because Petrushe was interestingly all and immediately, and to simultaneously) She quickly would with one on another, and toys was hosted by "burr holes, a") But in principle as option at good on time-good.
- Who something under don't think appropriate behavior after bailout team sharply ceases to play with that pup and to pay on him attention. For bushikov such behavior with hand favorite hosts very visibly - and this may help create have a puppy understanding of reasons / allegations kusnul / become morally unpleasantly (as the not in able I now clever express thought. Hope understandable explained) We so sometimes have practiced, but curious to rarely, because'Arena Petrousha, as only understands, that made something nekhoroshoe, immediately climbs sucking up, hug and kissing :D And our heart of each time is melting away from this)
-may I have a exert a slight physical impact - to puppy was visibly, but in no way case not hurt. For example, click on nose. Or to keep pressure on slightly fall, A pocketful with. Only very cautiously, to not harm. Here more is important effect abound. Often use would still not tickles, but sometimes can be to stump so schenka)
- Can I use experience behavior themselves puppies, after all when them painful for-they vzvizgivayut, so that as only bishop says to bites - a thin layer vzvizgivayte, showing him, as you painful for.
- Well and in our family've been practicing another way to. Real and the right "educators told" dogs such hardly they will advise on. But how I smiled in networks - we not alone such)) How only protecting bite husband, he biting thing with its for tell Abe in the answer. Not hurt, but its very. As not funny, but coupled with all the rest methods-this even very well helped :crazy:

As something so. Perhaps someone to share still whatever choices as.

Ah and still relatively kusatelstva.

Game have bushikov quite-??? tough on kind of (have Black Terriers, for example, also). They bite during each other, as if now pootkusyvayut parts of bodies. Growl or roar. More a strong Puppy "'s being" on earth more weak (or more younger). But in reality, in period, when they schenki- this not frightening. Not so traumatizing they each other. Although and some like povizzhat, as if their kill) We fortunate. We went in age slightly more 3 months engage in malyshkovuyu group on chessboard of. And so broke a, that there engaged in with us two schenka bushikov and one bishop says to appena. Schen appena was conservative elder statesmen remain defined us slightly-slightly, respectively-bigger than others. Ah and sheets she themselves more confidently. So here is staged a they games begin. I first, honestly, 'll have her guard up, that appenka's being our bushikov, especially match Peter, which all more need to was) But seeing, that no injuries there is no, and Petrousha itself climbs to Noriku with requirement continue to game - I had. And now itself, when see seriously threatened in the eyes of "young" owners bushikov-I hasten their placate. So that this is not aggression. Quite for it. Yes and all are well known for zennenkhundy those, that in them never’aggression. Simply schenka need to nurse the. And try to give him communicate with other people handling, and the can grow "wolves."

The other option kusatelstva - when Puppy, he grips in familiar toy, not pitnu its, is beginning to roar. It is important - teach schenka mock toy, for example team "Give it back" (but again same this will happen is by no means immediately, need time). Deal in that, in peretyagivalki puppy play harmful, can be destroying biting. About so "some hosts grunt - this simply it and the rush of of emotions. Bushiki at all very talkingest damn thing people) And ??? this not aggression. Ah sooner still for any aggression. And if you correctly guide-its not will at all! But for understanding of - on dog very clearly in sight, when she, say so, could show brutal behavior relative to the other dog (honestly I’d say, I not seen such a relative to people) - simply is rising raise it attains. But again same, this behavior adult dogs, and puppies they OK children)

Ah and finaliziruya this subject. When we Las / we're messing now with Petra - she also can slightly to bite down on hand, but here she has there is a clear understanding of, that so cannot be, so that she all OK controls situation. If same she gets excited so, that forgotten, that I-man, so more fragile creature, then I simply it say, that so cannot be, and she understands.

So that chief our motto with measurable payoffs in dogs (yes and children, too, http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/greeting.gif) "Logic, as and sequence"

+4

Chantal
Catherine
stasyun

Thanks to, that have shared it cable and personal experience! This is important hear from people, which themselves this over)) Thanks, that found time to clarify inexperienced bundle of some the twists and turns life with bushikami :)) In individual moments recognized so clearly is described our the current situation)

PS: This forum I starters pochityvat even before, as we terminally adopted decision about purchase schenka and me immediately from steepness in eyes, that this surprisingly benevolent forum. Such a on appease warm the atmosphere! All are prepared each other help cable, congratulate, communicate, meet. Recognized much cohesive family)

lenkin
Not worry! Have us in lost indicated several sports costumes, my, husband and daughters. Ah some things guests) Kusatsya began month in 4 and to 6, with I with him not coping well, to beat not worked. Hand until came to an ugly thing asses losing force) I vzvizgivala, loudly told "painful for" (he this word very well now knows), and if quite razkhodilsya, then were in cell, or ignored. Now can be all, that anywhere to do, until taken ukha, not speaking about must be administered by injection, vaccinations into the town charter, the IVs. Can be still for nose this might sting and snout firmly compress, not hurt, but to unpleasantly was, and again same "strict there is no-cannot be-available.Fu."

Team Phu, comes in exceptionalcases and requires from dogs takes one ending the ALL action.
In this case its not give, use all that anywhere, that you conveniently and nor with than mistake this action cannot be. In general the - Yes and nelzya- this most rational http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

lenkin, we all were once antisocial bushikovladeltsami. Someone year ago, and someone and ten. Have many very a good experience and knowledge already incurred, have someone such questions emerged still exactly a recently-and they well remember, as with them inquired as. Forum for this and there is-to can be was to share not only joys, but and problems, ask disturbing questions.
Very let us are happy, if you will help our answers.

And pro themselves can say, I still pro read distinctive specialized literature. His on information in networks. Have been putting questions owners dogs, to experienta experience (for that some me is nicknamed "pochemuchkoy" :D) The most important, that by the entire possible anamnesis on interesuyuschey me topic-conclusion I do itself, on the basis his personal experience, situation, and certainly-- intuitions. Information case controversial. You must themselves for themselves choose model behavior, which play it nicely you and only you. Ah and of course same cannot be never go too stick in any direction)

In moments its Temptation Scoop, trying to placate, I'm alternating sometimes team "There" and "Sit." Here is the latter its is staggering. A Gronckle have understands, that from it await carry team, but after all so not want! And it starts to the issues, to run away, roar back on its feet (but not put), in general increasingly, that anywhere, only not sit. Then I repeat still couple of times "Sit", on that she at all is beginning to scream, then pivoting and has been active in its pogryzukhu. ???? with so clearest guise of, I have the entire the gravity in voice deaf, because through laughable difficult give team)) In any other time team Sit fulfilled without reproaches, especially for a doodle.

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

team Phu, comes in exceptional cases and requires from dogs takes one ending the ALL action.

"Fu" are giving in cases, for example, when managed something grab with gender and tries to eat. Was times two just

Choose

stasyun wrote:

The most important, that by the entire possible anamnesis on interesuyuschey me topic-conclusion I do itself, on the basis his personal experience, situation, and certainly-- intuitions. Information case controversial. You must themselves for themselves choose model behavior, which play it nicely you and only you. Ah and of course same cannot be never go too stick in any direction)

About contradictory this recognized in point! Me one the familiar advised here, that even aloud be given not want. More to it turn until desires there is no.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Nurture schenka